link given for calendar invite not working

Exchange 2003 sp2
When a user opens an appointment in OWA the url given for the appointment
does not work.

Example of the URl:
http://servername/exchange/username/calendar/lunch-10.EML?cmd=open

0
LaDene (3)

CDialog::DoModal() doesn't work the second time
Hi, I have created a MFC dialog based application (using the wizard). it works fine. then I decided to display the same window twice: // the code generated by the wizard CDialogDlg dlg; m_pMainWnd = &dlg; INT_PTR nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); // the code I added nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); // the generated code follows The second time when I invoke DoModal, the window appears for a very short (sub second) time then vanishes. the return code is -1 which means that the window couldnt be created. I tried with a new dialog class: // the code generated by the wizard CDialogDlg dlg; m_pMainWn...

For Some Reason My Schedule is Working through Weekends
Is there anyway to correct this in one operation?? -- TMI Contractors ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TMI Contractors's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/216904.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1338262.htm http://forums.techarena.in Check the calendar for the project, and if a different calendar has been assigned to specific tasks (Tools > Change Working Time, Project > Project Information, and the Task Calendar column respectively). Check the resources assigned to the tasks...

Forwarding rule doesn't work, Outlook 2002 & Exchange 5.5
My company's email is hosted on an Exchange 5.5 server. In my Outlook 2002 (Office XP) client, I have set up a rule to forward all inbound messages to an external email address. This rule is only triggering, however, on internally generated messages such as Outlook meeting invitations or McAfee Groupsheild email alerts. No other messages (internal or from the internet) ar being forwarded. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

remove space and chars. replace() does not work
I need to remove characters and spaces from a database field and replace() is not working for me. I dont know if I am using it properly. I am putting it in the queries window and it says I cannot use it without select or update. Can some1 help me on how exactly to use replace(). Thank you in advance. removeChars wrote: >I need to remove characters and spaces from a database field and >replace() is not working for me. I dont know if I am using it >properly. I am putting it in the queries window and it says I cannot >use it without select or update. Can some1 help me on how exact...

Linked Forms

How to mass delete old calendar appointments?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Hello!! <br><br>My Entourage seems to freeze at the same point every day, causing me to have to Force Quit often. Whenever it gets to the part where it syncs the calendar, it beachballs for eternity! I've left it beachballing while doing other stuff several times, and when I came back to the computer it was still going. I've tried rebuilding my database, but to no avail. <br><br>I've tried checking off the 'Delete non-recurring events' and se...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

OWA Shared Calendar problem
When a new recurring apponiment is added to a shared calendar, it is not visible in OWA. New single events display. Any ideas? ...

calendar #2
is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? Hi tg not exactly sure what you're after here but if you enter 01/01/05 in a cell and drag down (autofill handle, little back cross bottom right of cell) it will increment by a day for each row. If you'ld like more assistance please feel free to post back with additional details. Cheers JulieD "tg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:429d01c4afae$b110b910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? ...

Links not linking

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Setting up Outlook Express to work with an MSN e-mail account
Does anybody know how to set up Outlook Express to work with an MSN e-mail account? There are instructions for Hotmail but they don't work. Any help is appreciated... "J.O." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:041b01c3db01$0002a750$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know how to set up Outlook Express to work > with an MSN e-mail account? There are instructions for > Hotmail but they don't work. Any help is appreciated... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Expr...

calendar / diary for workforce management?
Hi, I hope someone can help. We run a business where we have 3 or 4 consultants out on client assignments and need to schedule their time for the future work, and and check availaibility etc. What I am looking for is something (hopefully simple) which has for example a list of people on the left column, and a monthly (including weekly & daily) rows on the top. If this can also; a) highlight weekends and b) recalculate for next year and so on...all the better Sorry if my question is a little naive. I'm convinced this must have been done plenty of times? Any help appreciated. T...

working with multiple e-mails
We are working as two companies in our office. So every user in office has 2 e-mail account with the same username but with different domains. What we need to do is let them work with both e-mails together in outlook. But what important is I should prevent mistakes like sending mails from wrong account and receipts shouldn't see anything with the other company.. Can anyone offer any architecture for it or any recource on the web..? (sorry for the bad english) ...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Manual archive failed to work
I want to manually archive e-mails in my Personal Folders- Inbox and Sent Items subfolders. I have Auto Archive turned OFF for all Personal Folders Subfolders. My Inbox and Sent Items folders are very large and I want to copy everything in them prior to 01/01/2009 to the Same Folder Names in the Archive Folders and have them deleted from the Personal Folders. When I execute the manual archive nothing happens. I have been selecting Archive from the File Menu, then clicking the Archive this folder and all subfolders button, then selecting Inbox (under Personal Foldres) in the list,...

Links

Disable Calendar
I have a need to disable the calendar function on one of my exchange 5.5 servers so that the clients can not use it. Can this be done. Believe it or not, Calendaring is more a function of the Exchange Client than the Exchange Server. Although "Free/Busy" activity is handled by the Exchange Server, it does it by passing email messages around in the background. I accidentally broke the Free/Busy function one time with a spam filter. I was filtering on the word "Free" in the subject line. Little did I know that the Schedule+ Free Busy system passes messages back and fo...

Outlook Rules Not Always Working
Anyone with feedback on how to resolve this would be appreciated. I have set up rules in Outlook to divert EMails sent to our corporate Help Desk to a folder I have set up in Outlook called "Help Desk". Some exceptions have been set up within the rules - EMails sent to Help Desk from certain companies [my customers] are not diverted as I want them to come into my Inbox. This setup worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when it stopped working completely. Aside from un-installing & re-loading Outlook completely we have done just about everything. We deleted the rules & re-...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Converting months to weekdays and workdays for any given year
I'm hung up on a simple calculation: Col A lists 12-months Col B lists Workdays per Month, Col c is Year How do I calculate the number of workdays per month? The number of weekdays per month? Thanks On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:35:58 -0500, Cary <carygee@hotmail.com> wrote: >I'm hung up on a simple calculation: Col A lists 12-months Col B lists >Workdays per Month, Col c is Year > >How do I calculate the number of workdays per month? The number of >weekdays per month? > >Thanks Check HELP for the NETWORKDAYS function. If your Col A months are sequential, ...