Limiting Internet Email for Users

I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server.  I use it for a company wide mail server.  Can anyone help me stop Internet Email.
0
anonymous (74718)

This might help:

Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
http://www.exchangetrainer.com
http://www.msexchange.org
"Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000
server.  I use it for a company wide mail server.  Can anyone help me stop
Internet Email.

0
Mark

Importing email from Gmail to outlook 2007
I was previously using my gmail going through the web mail but then i stated using Microsoft Outlook 2007 now then i only received mail which were new and not the old email which were already there in my Gmail account please help me out with this. "Manish Rathod" <Manish Rathod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71B136DC-B04C-4872-B572-523B8ABC5E6D@microsoft.com... >I was previously using my gmail going through the web mail but then i >stated > using Microsoft Outlook 2007 now then i only received mail which were new > and > not the old email...

File Size Limit??
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the file size of an Excel 2000 document. We've got a guy here who has a 63Mb spreadsheet, and keeps wondering why he's getting "Out of memory" messages every time he opens it. I've put an extra 512Mb in his PC, but he's still getting lock-ups. He's convinced that there are no limits to the size of the file, but I'm pretty certain that there is... Anyone help? Thanks, Jon. The limit is memory. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Using Frx and email
This may be long so bear with me. I have multiple questions. I am using lotus notes for email. I found another thread that talked about instructions using lotus notes that I plan to test out. However, I had other questions. 1. I am assuming that I can select any output option when using the email function in FRx. For example, if I selected the drill down viewer, the recipient would need the viewer installed on their PC. However, if I selected formatted XLS, they could open it with their excel application. Let me know if I'm wrong on this theory. 2. My question is about cha...

Blocking an Individual's eMails
I understand that there is a procedure that would permit me to identify an individual, and when I receive email from that person, it would go automatically into my 'Deleted Items' bin. What are the steps to creating this option? You can create a rule that does this - easiest way might be to open the message, go to actions, create rule, and set up a rule to delete messages from that sender & stop processing more rules. Chuck Bowie wrote: > I understand that there is a procedure that would permit > me to identify an individual, and when I receive email > from that per...

Visio 2007
Dear all. Explanation of issue: I have published a visio file via sharepoint by saving the file as a webpage. I have several sheets in the visio page. When opening the file in sharepoint, it gives a generic view with the option of selecting what sheet to pick. However, it does not change the url address when I select a new sheet. It simply keeps the address the same regardless which sheet I choose. My target is to create a link directly to a sheet instead of seeing the overview. If I try this today, it will merely prompt me to the generic view first and from there I have to select the sheet...

Text Wrap on Internet Messages BROKEN???
I am running Exchange 2003 SP2. A user complained that long URL's that were being sent to external mail accounts were being split at column 72. I verified with my external account that this was indeed happening. Here's what I've done so far: 1. I checked the default global policy and text wrap was set to never. (We have no other Internet Message Format policies.) 2. I verified that the messages that I was sending were plain-text messages. 3. I verified that my Outlook options were set to do word wrapping at column 132. 4. I verified that plain-text messages sent to my Excha...

Good Morning: I am in the middle of an email audit and I am trying to do searches that meet certain guidelines. An example of a search would be: The searches are like this Frequent within 10 words of Trad* Excessive with in 10 words of Employee Any help would be great. Cheers Darren ...

User Access Error!
It works yesterday well with the CRM, but today the system shows the following error: The logged on user is either not a Microsoft CRM user, is disabled in the system, has not been assigned any security roles, or has not been assigned a license. Error details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. It already verifies and everything seems to be well but I cannot enter nor like administrator. That I can do? Thanks! Can you start up the deployment manager? In that case, you should try to add a new user. This user should be member of the 'System administrator...

Multiple Email Accounts in Outlook 2010
I have set up two email accounts (Or at least I thought I did.) under Outlook 2010 just as I have them set up under Live Mail which I will abandon once I get Outlook working like I want it to. If I send an email from from my laptop to each account they appear in my Desktops Outlook's only Inbox. In Live mail I have the two accounts, each with its own Inbox. How can I set up Outlook to have separate inboxes for each account? Thank you. Assuming pop mail that's the default behavior, unless you set up each mail account to use a separate data File, in which case you ...

Can't send email 04-21-10
All of a sudden, I can't send email. I can receive. Nothing has been changed in "settings." I've been sending emails all day, then BAM! I get this message. I've rebooted. What just happened? The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.islandbeadandbox.com (1)', Server: 'mail.islandbeadandbox.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Islandbeadandbox.com is not your ISP. Many connection providers will block your use of any port 25 SMTP server other...

Limits
I am doing a fairly easy programme on excel. It is a catchment runoff, and evaporation calculator. But i would like to place a limit on a cell, and have that exess go into another column, is this possible? EG 75 rainfall, soil can hold only 10mm more. SO 10mm INFILTRATES, ie that cell should have a limit of the max soil moisutre, the other 65mm RUNOFF's and thats a different column. ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol You need a Workbook_Change event macro for that. The code you would write in that macro should first check that the change occurred in a cell within the range you want. ...

email
Hi everyone, I hope this is not too stupid! I want to compress the photos I send with my emails. I have dial-up and it takes so long. Is there a program I can download or buy to do this. Thanks SAS Try the free Irfanview at www.Irfanview.com "SAS" <SAS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9362C82-2127-426F-A238-998A7154B7D4@microsoft.com... | Hi everyone, | | I hope this is not too stupid! I want to compress the photos I send with | my emails. I have dial-up and it takes so long. Is there a program I can | download or buy to do this. | | Thanks | SA...

2008 R2 dpm 2007 setup: SIS-Limited not found?
I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. Any ideas what i need to do to get past this? Thanks It turns out you just need to add the file services role in r2, dont need the manual command.. "markm75g" wrote: > I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via > ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart > > but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. ...

Help! IF function is too limited
Hi! I've created a drop-down list of cities in a cell, under which there are two more cells to be filled out with the address and zip codes corresponding to each of the cities. How can I do this, knowing that the original list is a three-column list made of city-address-zip? -- Ringo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ringo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470178 Use VLOOKUP into the original; list using the DV value =VLOOKUP(B...

Redirecting emails to another email address
Hi, Can a rule or service be created to redirect incoming emails from a specific email (sender) to another email address? Johan Yes, you can create a Wizard Rule to forward the message to another address. If you are not connected to an Exchange server you must keep your Outlook open in order to process the rule. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Johan du Preez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1204001c44247$9ff65a10$a501280a@phx.gbl.....

Q: Rules limit
There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298) Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? For me already three users have addressed with such requests :- Thanks Alexander Kenin This is not a configurable limit. It's limited by the size of one RPC packet. "Kenin Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80981636-20EB-4C64-B514-F9BCA635AFE7@microsoft.com... > There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298). > Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? > For me already thre...

Print format changes when emailed to others
I have a large multiple worksheet excel book that is formatted in landscape mode. When this book is sent to other people they wind up having to reset print page breaks etc..Yet if I email this to my other computer all is well. Anyone got an idea on what may be happening here? Thanks, Bill ...

where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003?
I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template and save as index.html. where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003? Thanks. It was dropped with excel 2002, you can save as webpage now Regards, Peo Sjoblom "CyberPerk" wrote: > I had it in Excel '97 and I was able to paste a range into a webpage template > and save as index.html. > where is "assistant internet wizard" in excel 2003? > Thanks. ...

Emails from Workflow
Hi when you send emails through workflow, the sender is by default the administrator. If i login to the CRM server as another user (User A), and then open up Workflow manager and create a rule that would send emails, would the recipient see this new 'User A' as the sender of the email ? ...

Limiting Internet Email for Users
I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop Internet Email. This might help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14B7AF2C-73E3-4601-84F9-3F7B95043B72@microsoft.com... > I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop...

Limit outgoing mail limit before send
Hi all Is there any method to avoid to send mail if the mail size is over a preset limit? If I set it in Exchange, the mail will first send to Exchange server and check the size. Any method to check the size before send to server? I got this problem since the connection speed is slow, not like local 100m network. Exchange server and the client Outlook XP PC is far away, connect with a 64K line only. Thanks ...

Automatically Deleting Emails
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me? Ever since clicking 'Yes' on a pop up from windows mail, it gets rid of all of my open emails, which is very inconvienient, and i have no idea where the emails go! Although they show in my webmail account online, they arent anywhere in Windows Mail. Any help to rectify this would be much apperciated. Michelle "Meeshell" <Meeshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F0E1052-FD78-4299-90E6-D86964F1C460@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I was wondering if anyone could help me? >...

Email Header
I would like to set up a template for use with sending all my emails but not sure how to do this as it was all preset in the program I was using before Any suggestions would be appreciated Create your template (be sure to turn off using Word) and then use the File->Save As->Outlook Template. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sheila asked: | I wou...

Can an array formula be used in a user defined function?
Here's what I need to do: I have a rectangular array with values for a number of variable (columns) in a number of samples (rows). In another (square) array, I want to generate the variance of th natural log of the ratios of all possible pairs of variables. Thus cell mn of the output array has the variance of the logs of the ratio of every pair of values in row m and row n of the input array. I ca do this for an individual cell of the output array with an arra formula, but as there are about 35 columns of variables there would b over a thousand array formulas to type in!. I can't ...

YIKES! Internet mail not getting off Exchange -- not in queues?
Setup: one exchange 5.5 server, running IMS for now, trying to get it out of the site one exchange 2003 Doing checklist of things to remove 5.5 server, found "Change Routing Calculation Server", which i did to 2003 server. Now no email is leaving the Exchange site, as far as i can tell, but i can't find it in any queues either. So, i changed the routing calculation server back to the exchange 5.5 machine, but still no mail is leaving. Where is the outbound internet mail going? How can i make it deliver again! THANKS for any help Lynne Seamnas Millersville University Hi...