latest update too MSCFV2

Hi,

I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
latest download?
0
Paul297 (621)

Looks like you have 6.5.7825.0 from 05/21/2006, but there is a newer
version - 6.5.7831.0  from 06/01/2006.

C. Smith
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:25:02 -0700, Paul
<Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
>latest download?
Christopher Smith
csmith@ensotech.com
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

0
csmith6515 (48)
6/13/2006 12:03:49 PM
Also - meant to post this in the last response - you might want to
think about automating this process with Microsoft Update and the
following registry changes, as long as you are running Exchange 2003
SP2.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907747

C. Smith
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:25:02 -0700, Paul
<Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
>latest download?
Christopher Smith
csmith@ensotech.com
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

0
csmith6515 (48)

Removing update interest rate updates
I have used the "update interest rate" link on a loan account to enter several updates. Since the original "update" was wrong, I attempted to correct the situation by adding another "update". However, this ended up screwing the principal/interest distributions even more. Is there any way to get rid of these "bad updates" ? Recreating the account really wouldn't be an acceptable solution as there are many transactions already on the account. I am using Money 98. Back door solutions would be welcomed if the software can't handle it. Th...

Update table with date and number
I'm trying to update a table with the current date and the current user ID but I keep getting a syntax error. Could somebody check my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Dim strUserID As Integer strUserID = DLookup("UserID", "q_GetUser") CurrentDb.Execute "UPDATE (pt_PurchaseOrders) SET pt_PurchaseOrders.CancelledDate = Date(), pt_PurchaseOrders.CancelledBy = strUserID WHERE pt_PurchaseOrders.PONumber = " & Me.PONumber JB - Two things - you want the RunSQL statement (not the Execute), and also the strUserID needs to have ...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 update and "could not open file" messages
I've just applied SP4 and got a couple of files I had to skip to complete the update - EMSMDB32.DLL and EMSSUI32.DLL. Exchange came back OK and appears to be working normally. Can I just copy the two files from the setup folders? Or do I have to do something more complicated? Thanks in advance for any help. Tom Walker Stop all 3rd party and exch services and re-apply SP4 again. On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:20:49 +0000, Tom Walker <twalker@nospam.astonzoraster.com> wrote: >I've just applied SP4 and got a couple of files I had to skip to >complete the update - EMSMDB32...

Install these correction update
--qruyttsywezafueb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ktzfchpr"; type="multipart/alternative" --ktzfchpr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fmibuleldzh" --fmibuleldzh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerabilities,...

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Why do non-default pst files update?
I have two pst files the default is 52MB and the other 45M. I only use the default so why is the other file have the same update date? Beemer In article <MPG.1a8d87a22dd282fd9896bc@news.microsoft.com>, Beemer@nowhere.com says... > I have two pst files the default is 52MB and the other 45M. I only > use the default so why is the other file have the same update date? > > Beemer > post cancelled - I read the file dates incorrectly Beemer ...

windows update 09-21-03
hello there Is there a way for me to recieve an E-mail everytime there is a security update avalible ???? Thank you Take a look at: http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/decision.asp Remember that Microsoft does not send out patches by email. This is especially important because many worms will fake such emails, and attach themselves. I write this after deleting almost a hundred of such emails. J Wolfgang Goerlich ...

update trigger question
If I have something like this in an update trigger: if update(FirstName) or update(LastName) begin update n set FullName = i.FirstName + ' ' + i.LastName from Names n inner join inserted i on n.NameID = i.NameID end I only want FullName to update if either FirstName or LastName are updated. Here's my question. A batch update updates 50 rows in the table. Of the 50, only 20 have changes made to the FirstName or LastName columns. It's my understanding that the "if update()" ONLY allows 20 rows that fit the if update criteria to be updated in the...

Updating Accounts #2
I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe (Have XP) When I go into Money it states its "updating account" and my CPU usage is at 99% when I run Money. There are NO accounts that are being automatically updated as I do them all manually. The "updating accounts" icon stays up until I finally have to turn off computer because I cannot work on any other part of money as it says it is doing an online function. PLEASE HELP.. It also goes online to seek its own updates. Do you have SSL2 enabled in Internet Options? Do you have firewall software enabled beyond the XP firewall...

Latest Baseline Set on Task
How can i find out the latest baseline number set on the tasks through reporting database. The biggest challenge is, a PM can move his baseline back & forth (amongst all 10 baseline varaibles). -- Regards, Hyder Zaidi That could be a training issue. The latest baseline should always be Baseline0. When saving a baseline, users should save to Baseline0 and BaselineX, thus ensuring that there's a historical record. This also allows us to create new composite baselines rather than simply creating a brand new one for all tasks. By default MPP and PWA both display the...

Money 2007 won't stop updating
After my bank switched to a more secure login method, I have (I thought) had Money discontinue updating automatically for this account by setting the update frequency to "Never". However, I am having problems with my bank account being hit with unsuccessful logins resulting in the locking of access to my account. The bank says that the logins are coming from a third-party banking service. How can I be sure either Money 2007, the corresponding information on MoneyCentral, or the corresponding information in Yodlee (the 3rd party provider between my bank and Money 2007) isn't conti...

When is the latest version not the latest version
This is not really a question - but maybe someone else can benefit from the pain I have been through today. I have been doing development work for the past few weeks using RDC in to a client's server. By last Friday, with disconnects happening every 20 seconds, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and install the license of Office 2007 I have bought and pull everything to my own office dev site. After 4 hours of fighting SQL 2005 being unable to restore a SQL 2008 backup I finally had a complete environment. However, I found that a popup short cut menu in a subform di...

How to check updated information?
How can I automatically check if there has data changed in a table? Can I have a popup about that? Hannu Could you describe more about what you mean by data changing and WHEN you want to automatically check this? You can always create an audit trail that is triggered on the after update event of your data entry form and use that to see what has changed. Can you give us more to go on? Lynn Trapp MS Access MVP On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:13:09 -0000, hanski <lappalainen.hannu@luukku.com> wrote: >How can I automatically check if there has data changed in a table? >Can I have a popup ...

Query All records except latest
Access 2003 I need to limit my query to ALL RECORDS EXCEPT the most current record. Any ideas on how to do this -- deb Deb - It will look something like this, assuming no more than one record per date per key field. You can adjust to use date/time if that is needed. It depends on what makes your records unique. Try something like this, substituting your table and fieldnames... Select myKeyfield, field1, field2, field3, myDate FROM myTable Where myDate < (Select max(myDate) from myTable AS T2 WHERE T2.myKeyfield = myTable.myKeyfield) -- Daryl S "d...

Glitch while updating
My daughter's computer was recently doing an update. We were at the point where the computer was rebooting and had the screen "do not turn off your computer, updating......" etc. Unfortunately, our ISP went out at that time, and the computer was left in that limbo for over 24 hours. I finally just hit the power button to turn it off, and now when we turn it on it is in a continual loop of rebooting itself. I've tried putting in the Windows disk and it reads it okay, and will get so far to reinstall, but then it does the same thing and reboots itself. I do...

Is any .net updated required for the new daylight savigns time, or just update the OS is all that is needed? Do DateTime objects need to be updated in .net runtime?
Is any .net updated required for the new daylight savigns time, or just update the OS is all that is needed? Do DateTime objects need to be updated in .net runtime? ...

latest hot fix for rams
is it true that you have to pay for hot fixes.? we have to pay for fixes that should be done in the first place. Anyways is there a way to download hot fixes from some other source except Microsoft This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010F_01C94E3A.01B74EF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Daniel, If you are not on a RMS Maintenance program with MBS, then yes. If you = are on Maintenance, just go into CustomerSource, open a new support = incident and ask for the latest version of RMS. Be ...

New thing and latest download
New thing and latest download Govern thy life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one, and read the other. http://bajagu.guys.googlepages.com/www.newinfoproducts.c-o.in ...

Updating an Aliased table
How do you update all of the records in an aliased table that is part of a query? I have a real table (that the aliased ones were created from) that contains record changes that I want passed to the aliased ones. John Kraus Update over a join or over a query that join the two tables. In the first case, that is something like: UPDATE oldStuff RIGHT JOIN newStuff ON oldStuff.id = newStuff.id SET oldStuff.id=newStuff.id, oldStuff.UnitPrice = newStuff.UnitPrice, oldStuff.Description = newStuff.Description Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "John Kraus" &l...

Updating List of Accounts
Hi, I have a list of accounts that update daily. I need to pull a random sample of 25 accounts on a Monday, then pull that same sample on a Friday, from Fridays list (to see if there are any updates on those accounts). So for example, if on Monday (out of about 10k accounts): ACCT BALANCE 111 $555 222 $777 333 $999 Then on Friday, I want to filter out Friday's list to see those same accounts to see if the balances changed. Can you tell me if there is a custome filter function, formaula, macro that will allow me to update it automatically? Thank you! Kate ...

Update database
Once I have created a form in Excel. Once I start filling it out, how do I update the record? In the template gallery they are buttons which I suppose have a macro attatched to it but you can't view it without a password. I am lost and really need help..maybe someone even has a good Excel Forms book to recommend or something. Access is not an option....Can't get it in my office. Thanks a million! DB Is this form a nice table on a worksheet with lots of columns and one row per logical record? If yes, then you may want to look at Data|Form (for inputting values). And if yo...

Update pass through query of report recordsource
I am working on upsizing my access backend database to SQL Server. I have linked all sql tables to the frontend and am now running into the issue of slow performance on one of the reports. One way to improve that I thought was to change the recordsource query (which is a saved query) to a pass through query. However there are form controls that drive the parameters. So I was wondering if a better way to do this is to create the sql query string in vba and then set the report record source. Is this a viable option? Is there a better way? Please ask any leading questions i...

CTreeCtrl update problem
I have the code below. When I select an item, the item does not really get selected until the next time I select something (that could be something else). What is wrong? BOOL CMyOwnBrowseDialog::OnInitDialog() { CDialog::OnInitDialog(); _chdrive(3); if (chdir("C:\\") != 0) MessageBox("FEL", "FEL", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR); m_StaticDir.SetWindowText("C:"); currentDirName = "C:"; HTREEITEM rootC = m_TreeDirectories.InsertItem ("C:"); if (m_TreeDirectories.Select(rootC, TVGN_DROPHILITE) == 0) AfxMessageBox("Fel"...

CRM On-Demand Software Updates Question
I have been searching Microsoft's Sites and Googling and I'm trying to find out how updates are handled for users that are using CRM On-Demand. I ran accross a little verbage (not very clear) that leads me to wonder if updates to the CRM Outlook client are are somehow automatically download and installed. If anyone knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate the information. For CRM Online you can get the latest client updates in three ways. 1. you can choose "Check for Updates" from the CRM menu within Outlook 2. You can go under Start>Programs>Microsoft...

Problem Updating Money 2000 to Broker Statement
I have downloaded activity reported by my broker to Money 2000 and am on the page entitled "Review Investment Activity". The page says to click "Next" to update Money to this statement. When I click "Next", the page freezes for about 15 seconds and nothing happens. The page showing my statements states that I have 97 items on the statement to have updated to Money. Does anyone know why Money is freezing when I click "Next" on the "Review Investment Activity" page or what I can do to update Money 2000 to the statement? In microsoft.p...