Last access to a users Mailbox

Hi,

I want to see the latest access to a users access to his exchange mailbox.
In the system manager, i can see the latest access, is there a possibility
to see the for example last three accesses.

Thanks in advance!

Oliver
0
drgoebel (1)

Not without some sort of 3rd party monitoring solution.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"drgoebel" <drgoebel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to see the latest access to a users access to his exchange mailbox.
> In the system manager, i can see the latest access, is there a possibility
> to see the for example last three accesses.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Oliver

0
Ben

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

OWA some users have access and others can't get access.
Please help this is really urgernt I'm about to leave on vacation and I need to solve this.. Some users have access to OWA and can read their emails and others don't. they are not event asked to authenticate they get "The page cannot be found" Why is this happenning. I'm using SBS2000 and Exchange 2000. Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance. Denise ...

Upgrade users
i wish to upgrade the CRM to 25 users. i had received the upgrade CD, but i dont know how to start, what to do...any advice? thanks a lot... Basically, all you need to do is remove the existing licene through Deployment Manager and add the new license. Then you need to associate your users to the new license. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 04:59:03 -0700, "stcheng" <stcheng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: i wish to upgrade the CRM to 25 users. i had received the upgrad...

[E2K7] move-Mailbox question
Greetings, Moving mailboxes from a 2003 server to a 2007 server. Last few mailboxes, one is 29G (129k items). I tried moving this mailbox earlier in the week, the move went on for 11hrs+ and didnt complete in the time i'd alotted so it cancelled. Started moving again earlier today expecting the move to take some time. Imagine to my surprise, that the move took only 3.5hrs. My question, what is the "expensive" part of the mailbox move process? Taking the scenario above into account, does it make sense that the most costly part of the move is the extension of the ...

Access
How can I delete/ reset the "History" part of this template database? Grateful for any response! -- rob On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:15:01 -0800, rob <rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: By deleting the rows from the underlying table(s). -Tom. >How can I delete/ reset the "History" part of this template database? >Grateful for any response! Thanks Tom. trouble is I can't find a field for it!!. Here's the control source for the field =ColumnHistory([RecordSource],"Comments","[ID]=" & Nz([ID],0)) and I can't see where...

Change user roles is impossible ? (incredible !!)
Hi I set up my organizazion with a Business Unit. I added a user to this Business Unit and I assigned the "Marketing" role. My user is Administrator of the Parent Business Unit (all green bullets) Now I want to configure the Marketing Role of this Business Unit not to be able to read others BU leads. When I change the color of the "read lead" bullet of this role, I can save but the new color isn't saved... It return green when I re-open the record ! ! **** So it seams that Administrator can't change the roles of underlying Business Unit **** Any Idea ? Sebas...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

Activate Mailbox Calendars without logging on as user?
Hi Exchange experts, I have created a test site with an OU of 20 users with Exchange 2003 mailboxes. I would like to use PFDAVAdmin to grant everyone read only permissions to the calendars and grant publishing editor (or equivalent) permissions on the calendars so I can populate the users with test appointments. I understood that PFDAVAdmin synchronizes free/busy info at the same time as it assigns permissions. However, I am having two problems that I would appreciate you advice on : a) I cannot seem to access the mailbox calendar properties in PFDAVAdmin until I try to access them ...

Convert secure access 97 dbase to access 2000
Anyone give me the easiest solution to converting a secure access 97 database to a secure access 2000 database? Open it in 2000 while joined to the 97 version mdw (2000 can read/use 97 mdw files fine), and logged in as a member of the Admins group. Another alternative is to open it in 97, unsecure it, convert it to 2000 and resecure. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "Michael Curtis" <michael.3.curtis@bt.com> wrote in message news:119801c39198$4a939bb0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone give me the easiest solution to converting a secure > access 97 database to a secure...

what is Access run time?
I usually just install Access on to my computers but someone asked me recently whether they would need run-time or developer version. I've never come across these optiosn while installing the software. They just want to develop a stand alone database for their own use. Which should they install, run-time or developer? Thanks Clare Hi, Clare. > Which should they install, > run-time or developer? He should install the retail version of Access, or Microsoft Office Professional if he wants the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. The unlimited license to distribute the Acces...

The IE closes automatically when I access the CRM site.
Hi all, I installed the MS CRM 3.0 just now. I opened the IE and tried to access http://crmwebsitename. But when I inputed domain account name and password, the IE closed automatically! Why? Thanks in advance. Alan Hello Alan, deactivate all your popup-blockers and it will work... Mario Knezevic > Hi all, > I installed the MS CRM 3.0 just now. > I opened the IE and tried to access http://crmwebsitename. > But when I inputed domain account name and password, the IE closed > automatically! > Why? > > Thanks in advance. > > Alan > ...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

Execute Procedure on a remote Access Db file
I am trying to open another Access DB from my current Access DB and trying to execute a SUB programatically. But I get a message that Microsoft Office Access can't find macro "ParseMnAFileAGH" message. Any help on this is much appriciated. Here is my code: SUB RunMacro() dim objAccess as Access.Application Set objAccess=CreateObject("Access.Application") objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase ("C:\MnAAH.mdb") objAccess.docmd.RunMacro "ParseMnAFileAH" objAccess.DoCmd.Minimize Set objAccess = Nothing End sub "Kumar" <Kumar@disc...

Recover mailbox from old Backup...
I need to recover a mailbox (two actually) that now only exist in a = server backup that included all the Exchange directories. Is there a way to recover this mailbox or from the backup and = integrate/merge it with an existing mailbox on the new server? Thanks in advance, carl Exchange 2000: ) Set up a recovery forest with a domain controller and exchange 2) Recover store 3) Create a user account, connect to mailbox in recovered store 4) Backup mailbox content to PST 5) Copy PST content to mailbox on production server Check out "Mailbox Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server&quo...

SQL/MS Access Database : Update record with incremental view count.
Greetings, Even though Im working with JSP I connect to an MS Access Database, I want to select a record and then after the select Update the field 'ViewCount' by incrementing it by ONE each time the same record is retrieved via the SELECT * TABLE statement. To clarify I've done an example below, would this work? UPDATE TABLE SET = VIEWCOUNT = VIEWCOUNT + 1 WHERE ID = FORM.ID Hope this makes sense Rob W yah looks great but you need to do this instead UPDATE TABLE SET VIEWCOUNT =3D VIEWCOUNT + 1 WHERE ID =3D FORM.ID I think that you had one too many equal signs in t...

Remote access to home user
Picked up a new client that has a number of consultants working from home, anyone got suggestions as to what to use for remote access/support of non domain home based systems. There's a mix of mostly Vista and W7 Home premium, and XP Pro. Ideally I'd like a service like logmein but it's monthly cost is a little too expensive. Appreciate any advice. Ultra VNC is one possibility. <Scottfree16@gmail.com> wrote in message news:iso8h5tv4poj1gf24i9g33250q5i06bjbd@4ax.com... > Picked up a new client that has a number of consultants working from > home,...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

Outlook Web Access #5
Hi to all... I have too much problem whit OWA of Exchange 2000:I have a windows 2000 server sp4 and exchange 2000 sp3 In my lan... some PC can't open mail from OWA... when the user insert usr,pwd and domain the system ask for other 3 times the info for the authentication and then gives Error:Access is Denied. The same user in some PC can access in ohters not. Please help me!!! Luca "Bartoni" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:10f9601c3f478$d092f290$a401280a@phx.gbl: > Hi to all... I have too much problem whit OWA of Exchange > 2000:I have...

Access crashes when importing dbf file
I'm using Access 2003 and when I try to import a dbf file, Access crashes on me. I've already tried repairs and uninstall/reinstall of Office but that hasn't resolved the issue. I also am up to date on all service packs and updates. Not sure what to try next. I want to add that when I say crash, I mean it simply disappears without any warning or error messages. "Steve" wrote: > I'm using Access 2003 and when I try to import a dbf file, Access crashes on > me. I've already tried repairs and uninstall/reinstall of Office but that > ...

Accessing GP Data from CRM Remotely
Hello, My company is using GP10 and CRM 4.0, and we had created a number of SQL reports for sales people, that access the GP10 database. A previous Dynamics vendor integrated these into CRM for us via the following: Buttons were created in the isv.config file under the Accounts pane, so that if you open an account, click one of the custom report buttons, it runs an asp script that queries to find the GPID for that account and passes that as a parameter to a link to the SRS server, to pull up the relevant GP report. This works great in house, even though I'd love to find a superio...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...