Junk email policy?

Hi
E2K3 sp2.
Is it possible to make a policy to delete junk email older than 30
days? Or other ways to do it?

Jordan
0
Jordan

Sure, just use mailbox manager and configure it for the 'Junk E-mail' folder
(via custom folder).
Then set it to delete message older then 30 days (ether hard delete or move
to deleted items folder).

Todd

"Jordan" wrote in message news:bpkmu2p9p08lsbbmi7enpu138gfga58h28@4ax.com...
> Hi
> E2K3 sp2.
> Is it possible to make a policy to delete junk email older than 30
> days? Or other ways to do it?
>
> Jordan

0
tbooher (148)
3/5/2007 12:55:03 AM
Here is a step-by-step procedure:
http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/014/cleanjunk.htm

--
Alexander Zammit
WinDeveloper Software

<Jordan> wrote in message news:bpkmu2p9p08lsbbmi7enpu138gfga58h28@4ax.com...
> Hi
> E2K3 sp2.
> Is it possible to make a policy to delete junk email older than 30
> days? Or other ways to do it?
>
> Jordan

0
Alexander

Emailing from SharePoint
I've set up a client contact list and want to send email-shots from the list. How do I email from SharePoint? -- slimjim009 ...

email from Access 2007
I installed the SP1 for Access 2007 and can no longer email query results. This worked before installing the SP. I am doing this on a manual basis. I have Outlook 2003 on my computer for email. The error message is 'Microsoft Office Access can't send this e-mail message' and the detail is 'before attempting to send an e-mail message from Microsoft Office Access, resolve the problem identified in previous message, or configure computer to send & receive e-mail messages' only there is no previous message and the Outlook 2003 works for sending and receiving emai...

Turning off html for recieved emails
Is it possibla to turn off html for incoming messages in Outlook 2000? Thanks -- Tendril ___________________________ A mistake is only a mistake If one learns nothing from it See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/zaphtml.htm for some ideas -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Tendril" <dontuspamtendril@shotgunsandwich.net> wrote in message news:4005b4ff$0$223$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk... > Is it possibla to turn off htm...

CC a related contact when emailing a contact
Is there a way to automatically cc a related contact when emailing a contact? I'm trying to create an Onload event for the Email form but I can't get the script right. As far as I can tell the entity is: Customer Relationship and the Party 2 schema name is: customerid. I guess from the customerid, I need to get the contact name and populate the cc field with this contact name during the onload event of the email form. Has anyone done this or something similar? ...

email attachment
I am new to sending attachments by email and am having a problem. When I send an excel spreadsheet (one sheet) as an attachment, it doesn't print out on one sheet of paper. It takes 3 sheets of paper to print it out and even then the right hand side of the spreadsheet isn't on the printout. I would appreciate any help in solving this problem. Thanks in advance. ...

Forwarding emails to other mail providers
In our company we have users that need their corporate mail relayed to a MSN email account. How would I do this using exchange server 2000? The users dont have access to Outlook. The forward tab in the users section will only allow forwards inside the company. Thanks http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;281926&Product=exch2k Found it thanks to the posts search feature. >-----Original Message----- >In our company we have users that need their corporate >mail relayed to a MSN email account. How would I do this >using exchange server 2000? The user...

How do I deactivate Outlook 2007 as my primary email account?
I no longer wish to use Outlook 2007 as my default email client. How do O close the application and return my old mail client settings? "syckmusickchic" <syckmusickchic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F62D564F-D60A-44D8-8005-07D2DA01E2E0@microsoft.com... >I no longer wish to use Outlook 2007 as my default email client. How do O > close the application and return my old mail client settings? Uninstall Outlook and begin using whatever mail client you wish to use. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] syckmusickchic wrote: > I no longer wish to use Out...

Tracking emails when address resolves to contact and account
We commonly encounter an issue in which the Outlook plug in for CRM 3.0 cannot resolve an email address when tracking an email. The problem seems to occur because we often have a customers email address entered on both a contact & account record. Is there any setting to set a preference to always attach the email to the account or contact, in order to keep my team from having to click " view in CRM" and manually resolve the email address each time? ...

Email shows up in wrong account!
I want to view my 3 accounts separately which I have done, BUT most of my main account emails show up in the wrong account. The Help section doesnt help. Nothing this basic is covered anywhere I can easily find. Thanks for any advise. Rahmama <Rahmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to view my 3 accounts separately which I have done, BUT most > of my main account emails show up in the wrong account. If you have multuiple POP accounts in your mail profile, they'll all use the same set of folders; i.e., there's only one set of default folders. Folder se...

Block email at subject line?
Hello all, Is it possible to block email at the subject line in Exchange 2003? If so, does anyone know where? TIA, gary No. This is something that anti-spam software (or potentially antivirus) would be required for. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "GaryH" <hornbeck@siskiyous.edu> wrote in message news:OGb3ahwAFHA.3824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello all, > Is it possible to block email at the subject line in Exchange 2003? If > so, > does anyone know where? > TIA, > gary > > ...

CRM 1.2 Email activity not thrustworthy ?
I have a customer who send a mail from CRM and the following 4 replies are filed under the contactperson in CRM. After a few days he send a reply to one of the mails which his customer also replies to but they are NOT filed in CRM ??? He can upgrade the mails as activities, here it says that it might exist in CRM, but it doesn't until i upgrade. He want's to be sure that the correspondance is getting filed in CRM, have anyone experienced this problem ?? Hope you are able to help me out here. Jack do you have any spam filters on your exchange box that might be intercepting ...

Forward MailBox:Outlook Emails are not showing as CRM activities
Hi, I have configured forward mailbox successfully using Email router and executed Rule Deployment Wizard after that.Noe Emails are successfully routed to the corresponding mailboxes using forward mailboxes(Same can be seen in outlook) but unfortunately when I am selecting "All Activities" from Microsoft CRM workplace these emails are not showing as activities i.e. Emails are not downloading to MS CRM system.Any possible reason for that? Hi Pratip i would look at the following things: 1.Are you tracking the emails from the CRM toolbar in outlook 2.Which emails have the user...

new emails not indicated in subfolders
Greetings Using Outlook 2010, when mail arrives in the Inbox, a number appears next to "Inbox" to tell me how many unread mails are there - great! I have set up a number of subfolders underneath my Inbox, and have set up rules to divert emails from particular people into their own folder. It all works fine, except that when a mail arrives in one of those subfolders, no numbers appear to let me know there is unread mail. Is there a setting somewhere that will let me have this facility? Many thanks JP __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signat...

Force user to logon to domain to retrive exchange 2003 email
Dear all, Does any one has experience configuring active directory and exchange 2003 to force user to logon to domain to retrive their emails?. I have the active directory on windows 2003 server. thank you. I'm not entirely sure I know what you're asking for here, but if you want Outlook to always prompt for a username and password, the option to set this exists when configuring the properties of the Exchange server connection in the Outlook profile - it's on the Security tab and is called 'always prompt for username and password'. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP ...

Anyone receive the email "The Golden Age of Windows 7 Forums"?
That was an editorial piece of work, eh? Long live newsgroups! Terry R. -- Anti-spam measures are included in my email address. Delete NOSPAM from the email address after clicking Reply. ...

Junk Mail Clean-up
I use Symantec Premium Anti-Spam package alongside Exchange 2003. The end result of Symantec's product is to dump spam into the Junk E-Mail" folder. I would like to be able to run an autoamted proceudres that would kill any messages in the Junk E-Mail folder older than, say, 7 days old. And, here's the catch, I want to do this on the server side for all mailboxes housed on that Exchange server. I think that a recipient policy may be one avenue, but do not see "Junk E-Mail" as one of the folders under 'setting'. While I can manually add it, I do not k...

Foward to external email
We are running Exchange 2003. Some of our salesmen want to have thier internal emails fowarded to their home external email. I setup a seperate OU and created contacts with their SMTP address. Under Exchange general tab I choose their external contact. It forwards ok if your sending from a internal account. But If I send from a test message from my yahoo account or sbc account I get a NDR with a 551 code. Any ideas? do you have "allow automatic forrward" selected in your Global Settings? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Conley" <Conley@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Multiple email accounts #5
I am using Outlook 2000, and I have two Internet email accounts. For every email I send I would like to be able to select which account I send that email from (similar to OE6). Is this possible? a >-----Original Message----- >I am using Outlook 2000, and I have two Internet email >accounts. For every email I send I would like to be able >to select which account I send that email from (similar >to OE6). Is this possible? > >a >. >When you are typing the email, next to the "send" button should be an "accounts" button with a drop down box t...

how to reject invalid emails with a 5xx error ?
hi, I want to reject incoming message with an invalid (not in the AD) email in the "RCPT TO:" line, not blindly accepting it and then sending an NDR, but at the SMTP session level with a "5xx no such user" error. how can I do that ? Exch2K3+intelligent message filter, Win2K3 TIA, Pierre. With Exchange 2003, you can configure this by going to the properties of Message Delivery under Global Settings in Exchange System Manager. Then go to the Recipient Filtering tab and on the bottom, check the box that says to filter recipients who are not in the Directory. After ...

Setting default email fonts
We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3. Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to each user's desk to change the fonts? thanks. On Fri, 7 May 2010 08:29:01 -0700, wli2k2 <wli2k2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running Exchange 2003/SP2 and the clients are running Outlook 2003/SP3. > >Is it possible to change the default fonts that the users see in Outlook on >the Exchange server itself? Or it requires us to go to e...

Tools to add new email address and make it the primary
We are on Microsoft Exchange 2003 and are planning to change our company name hence the email address. My question is there any tool that I run that will automatically add the new email address on every staff and then make it the primary email address. Thank you for your help Modify your default recipient policy to include the new domain. Set it as primary. Nue "Taiwo" <james_taiwo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e90Uj61fGHA.4776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > We are on Microsoft Exchange 2003 and are planning to change our company > name hence the email address....

Exchange 2010 Transport rule disclaimer w/ Plain Text email

Text disapearing on sent email messages
Hi, We are having the following problem on a customer's site. Network description: Server: Windows 2000 Server Exchange Server 2000 All almost uptodate on all updates. Workstations: Windows 2000 Pro Microsoft Office XP (Outlook XP) Also all updated. For some time now the users have been complaining that some emails they send get to the recipients blanked. They type text usually (using both WinWord as email composer and the builtin Outlook composer) and send the emails by clicking the send button. When they check the Sent Items Folder to make sure that the email is...

Where can I find the stored emails and shared calendar info
I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for inter-office email. Well the person that originally set them up used an evaluation copy. I set them up with a legit version of SBS 2003. I want to import their old emails and shared calendar...but I cannot find their old info. I ghosted their old drive so I would not lose anything. Help "Mike Baird" <techsupport@vegasras.com> wrote in news:89d001c48564 $989434d0$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for > inter-office email. Well the person that originally set > them up use...

my font appears blurry when I use email merge
I am creating a doucment to be sent out for my business. After I use the email merge option the font apperas blurry when viewing through email. Is there any way I can sharpen that up? Thanks Sounds like you have converted the text to an image. Reference: Create and send e-mail publications by using Publisher 2007: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx And this is a good one for the common formatting mistakes: Tips and troubleshooting for sending a publication page as an e-mail message (2003): http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010390591033.aspx?pid=...