Jubk mail Filtering - Excahnge 2003

I'm having a problem with a few of my mailboxes.  It appears that many
messages are going to Junk Mail.  It's not the Outlook client causing the
problem because I see these messgaes in Junk Mail even when I log into the
web interface.  I have no blocking or filtering on the server.  But the
stange thing is that it does not happen to all users.

Can I stop this or get rid of the Junk Mail folder compleatly?

Thanks
0
Dog (13)

why are the shadow colors grayed out in excel 2003
I added a shadow to a block of cells. I tried to change the color of the shadow as the help instructed. The colors are grayed out. Was the shape still selected, when you tried to select a Shadow colour? JRose wrote: > I added a shadow to a block of cells. I tried to change the color of the > shadow as the help instructed. The colors are grayed out. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

e mail error, changes apostrophe to square
If I use an apostrophe, for example she's, using the default composing editor (word) when it goes to the outbox it changes the apostrophe to a square. Any help here? What message encoding are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, ron asked: | If I use an apostrophe, for example she's, using the | default composing editor (word) when it ...

Possible bug in campaign management, e-mail merge channel
I think I may have noticed a bug when sending E-mail campaigns through CRM 3.0. As I understood i when a account/contact is included in a campaign the "Last Date Included in Campaign" field in the Administration tab should be updated. I've just run an email marketing campaign using E-mail via mail merge and this field is not updated. As a test I then ran a non mail merged campaign activity and the Last Date Included field was updated as expected. I have looked on the forums and knowledge base and not seen reference to this bug, I also can't see a hotfix either. Ha...

HELP: Visual Studio.NET 2003 building woes .... :S #2
My application was developed under Visual C++ 6.0, ATL, MFC & PlatformSDK Feb2003 (the last VC6 compatible version). I am wondering if PlatformSDK Feb2003 is compatible with Visual Studio.NET 2003? I am having major problems trying to port/build my application under Visual Studio.NET 2003 using the unmanaged/native C++ compiler. I was told that Visual Studio.NET 2003 had native C++ compiler support. I am aware about the new C++ 1999 changes (eg. #include <iostream>, using namespace std; etc). However my errors seem to be related to the PlatformSDK Feb2003. eg: error C2039: &...

Is it possible to send an e-mail to 4 people in sequential order
Using outlook 93. Would like to send a mail that is sent to people in sequence. The mail will only be sent to the next person when they have completed their action ? Outlook 93? Are you sure? "John at Bromley" <John at Bromley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE73228A-5E42-424D-9822-0F8B0E658621@microsoft.com... > Using outlook 93. Would like to send a mail that is sent to people in > sequence. The mail will only be sent to the next person when they have > completed their action ? Outlook 93 ? Anyway it sounds like you are trying to...

error message when sending a group e-mail
In recent days when I try to send a group message with Outlook, I get the following error message: "An internet support function returned an error." The message doesn't send! I am able to send the group message with Outlook Express. Version: Outlook 2003(11.8018.8028) SP2 In news:4778B424-D496-4D37-BDB2-A38EAD08F99F@microsoft.com, gblu <gblu@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > In recent days when I try to send a group message with Outlook, I get > the following error message: "An internet support function returned > an error." The message doesn...

Outlook 2003 Newsgroups and Business Manager
Hi, I've Outlook 2003 and I tried to use it to read newsgroups, using the customize in the menu bar and putting the option news on the go menu. It worked, but only the first time. The optino news now disapeared from the menu go, and from the customize. Where it go? I tried to repair and don't fix. Another thing is the Business Manager that I installed I think version beta, that crashes often, but I imagine that we can't have a solution on that without more info. Thanks Joao Bras Hi - I have the identical application - and the identical problem. I used the following work-arou...

Exchange 2007 as Front-End and 2000/2003 as Back-End
Will there be any problem in our plan of upgrading our FE mail server? ******** current ******** Windows 2000 domain FE mail server: Exchange 2000 BE mail server: Exchange 2000 and 2003 ******** plan ******** Windows 2000 domain (not going to upgrade yet) FE mail server: Upgrade to Exchange 2007 BE mail server: Exchange 2000 and 2003 (Leave them as is) Not sure what you'll gain by "upgrading" the Front-End to Exchange Server 2007 and leaving the Back-End Servers on 2000/2003. Will they co-exist? Yes. However, users w/mailboxes on Ex2000/2003 Back-End server(s) will not se...

Outlook 2003
Any way to have reading pane different sizes for different folders? How do I get rid of the date groupings? ie Date: 3 weeks ago Unfortunately the Reading Pane size is a global setting and not a per folder setting. As for the grouping by date here is how to turn off that option: 1. Open Outlook. 2. Go to View -> Arrange By and uncheck Show in Groups. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >From: Clydesdale <> >Newsgroups: ...

Accessing Mail from Charter.net
I have been unable to get my mail from Charter.net server to come into Windows Mail. Is there a way to get it imported? Do you get an error message when you try? If so, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 Make sure you followed Charter's instructions for setting up that=20 account in Windows Mail: http://www.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=3D1781 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microso...

Windows Live Mail
I am unable to access Windows Live Mail since getting this message "The message store has been corrupted by an application external to Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail has been able to successfully recover from this corruption (0X00000000)". I have read messages on various sites which tell me this is a problem with some virus programs. I have uninstalled my virus program. Still could not access Windows Live Mail. I then uninstaled Windows live Mail and then re-installed it still unable to access Windows Live Mail. How do I resolve this problem and recover my mess...

Filter in forum Discussion
Is there a to filter/sort for questions that I have previously asked in this dicussion group? For the web interface from Microsoft? I don't think you can unless you sign up for notifications for those threads. If you are posting a lot, it probably might be better to use a news client such as Windows Live Mail to follow this newsgroup which give you excellent filtering possibilities. You'll find the entries for accessing this newsgroup via a news client here; http://www.howto-outlook.com/newsgroups -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

Ex 5.5
We're seeing an increasing number of emails rejected on our Exchange 5.5 mail system with the message: Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure -- these are emails being sent internally within our corporate domain (and not smtp outbound) - it's not all the time, but is definitely occuring - has anyone else seen this in their organization? Thx J ...

2003 OWA
Hi there,We have been noticing that the images which make up the mailbox user interface are not being displayed to users over the weekend period like an access restriction is in place.This renders the interface useless and I cannot find a setting anywhere that could be causing this.Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks in advance. Colin I don't know of any way to make this kind of setting in Exchange or IIS, so I have to believe that you have a firewall between the client and server that's causing this problem. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and...

how to use multiple reply mail addresses from one mailbox
Hi, We have several users that have multiple mail addresses under one mailbox. If these users reply, normally the standard reply address will be used. This can be confusing, as these users have different addresses in different domains (e.g. john@a.com and john@b.com). Is there a way to create a mail with a particular mail address or to reply from the address that the mail was sent to? We use Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2000/2003. Regards, Frank In news:unMojIYeGHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Frank <frankie_mulder(nospamplease)@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > We have sev...

Turn off font Auto Scale globally in Excel 2003?
Is there a way to tell Excel globally to uncheck the Auto scale checkbox on the font tab for all chart elements? Or at least turn it off for all elements on the current chart? The default seems to be to have auto scale on and the only thing I can figure out to deal with it is to turn off each chart element's auto scale, one at a time. For my situation this is truly an obnoxious default setting. Try first unchecking font auto scale with the "Chart Area" selected (the outside of the chart). You could set your chart preferences as the default chart type, see Chart types, C...

Exchange 2003 Connectivity Problems with latest hotfixes
LATEST HOTFIXES..... KB890859 KB890923 KB893086 KB893066 KB842773 Causes intermittent connection problems to webmail and client connections to exchange. Be careful with these hotfixes as they are now available on Windows Update. I applied them this weekend and had about 60 percent of my client connections fail to the exchange server. Webmail also broke. I uninstalled the hotifixes and rebooted my cluster nodes. Once I completed the reboots everything returned to normal. Jeff Lucal Senior Engineer ...

visio 2003 organisation chart
I want to change the way assitant connects to the master in visio 2003, i would like it to display to the right not offset below right ...

Outlook Web Access Junk E-mail filter update ?
Is there an update for the Outlook Web Access Junk E-mail filter ? We have several web based users who would like to receive an update for the OWA filter? Thanks ...

how to refuse mails from invalid acount ?
Hi ! Every day, we received many spams messages. The message senders are inexistants users of our domain (for example, if we are owner of a domain called "domain.com", we can received spams from a user called "biddon@domain.com" althrought there is no user called biddon on our domain). It is possible to automaticaly refuse messages from users that does not exist on the "domain.com" domain ? We use exchange 5.5 Thank you. You have two options 1) If you know the intended recipients of the undeliverable inbound emails then you can create an empty DL and as...

Again: Slow loading of a Visio 2003 drawing
Hi, I am having trouble with loading drawings in Visio 2003 on my laptop (Win XP). They mostly take up two to five minutes to load for a <1Mb drawing. I can have the drawing load quicker if I temporally shut down the McAfee scanner, or if I do NOT use Windows offline folders. Especially the mappings to the stencils, included in this drawing that are also on offline folders seem to take a lot of time. The problem is that I DO need the virus scanner, and I DO need offline folders, to make sure my files are constantly in sync with my colleagues that also use Visio 2003 on a laptop in the sam...

Cant Send or Receive mail
Can anyone help my account stopped working last night and i get the following message The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Server: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Thanks Rob ...

Wireless network and Outlook 2003
I recently purchased Microsoft's wireless base station (model MN-700). This base station uses the 802.11g wireless protocol. While the base station works fairly well, there is a huge delay in processing the status of my hotmail box when I open Outlook 2003. Are there any Outlook and/or network settings that I could tweak to make this perform as well as when I am directly connected to my DSL modem? Please respond to the newsgroup if you have any advice. Thanks in advance for any information. ...

Configuring Outlook Client for a Windows 2003 Email Server
It seemed fairly simple, but I cant login succesfully from my first two created mailboxes..... Im using an active directory integrated role, and I am testing it with some already existing account by only creating the mailboxes. Am I doing something wrong??? when I try to log in, it fails, tells me my username password or email are wrong, but they arent.... Is there permissions im missing?? or something else any help would be greatly appreciated..... ...