isa owa exchange2003 changing port?

is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443?
what should i configure in isa?

0
shamun (12)

"shamunmic" <shamun@mekorot.co.il> wrote in news:ONWlypkwDHA.3144
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443?
> what should i configure in isa?

I believe if you change the port of OWA it becomes an unsupported
configuration.

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

HELP!!! OWA error message #2
My boss is out of town using OWA to check his e-mail. He received a message and did the usual. He right clicks on the message and attempts to add the sender to the "blocked senders list". He then receives the following message, "An error occurred processing your junk e-mail lists. You are over the size limit allowed on your server. Contact your server administrator." That would be me. I went into his account on the network and I can add to the blocked senders list with no problem, here. It seems to only be with OWA. I am running Exchange 2003 and I have no...

Configuring ports for streaming audio
We use Microsoft Exchanger Server 2000 and have a firewall in place. Can you tell me about how much time is required for an experienced systems administrator to open 3 specific ports in Microsoft Exchange Server 2000? I'm currently having trouble accessing a third-party's website's in order to sign-in. I want to listen to music offline, but I have to connect first. The systems administrator said that he would have to work that into his schedule. The music provider gave me the port numbers to be sure that they are open. I don't know how much time it really takes to do that...

How to correctly change security?
There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set as Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissions and policies from domain controller server. I removed Power User from computer in Control Panel, but are there places where I must make changes? Is this enough? On Apr 14, 5:09=A0pm, girts <gi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are some computers in domain on which the user permissions are set = as > Power User, but I want to remove them and let computer to bring permissio= ns > and policies from domain c...

OWA over SSL problem
Hi, I have followed the instruction from Henrik Walther's document about "SSL enabling OWA 2003 using your own Certificate Authority". I have got the following problem after I set everything up. I am running Exch2k3, IIS, OWA and CA on the same server with private IP. I then do a port 25,80 and 443 forwarding from my router to my server. I got the following errors when I try to access OWA from the internet. 1) open IE and access https://www.mydomain.com/exchange 2) get this pop-up dialog box Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not availab...

How to change Line Color created by CDC::LineTo?
I use MFC VS 2008. I use CDC to draw a line with arrows on each edge. I need it by "HIDE" it. I cannot use InvalidateRgn and the same kind of that type because the flow of my application will be messy. I was thinking of drawing but with WHITE color because my background is white. Can I do that? I have looked at the CDC class members but I couldn't find anything related with line, there are only a region, a path, etc. How can I do this? Thank you very much. I'm a bit confused as your post seems different from your subject. Also, I was unable to parse "I ne...

ISA
Hi Does Money have the ability to display the remaining amount that a person can contribute, for particular tax year, for an ISA account? Thanks Julia No, it does not. The only place that comes close is the lifetime planl, which will show maximum savings each year -- "Julia" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:ObiFt5$pFHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Does Money have the ability to display the remaining amount that a person > can contribute, for particular tax year, for an ISA account? > > Thanks > Julia > ...

OWA asking for password at logout
Any suggestions? FYI, XCCC: Cannot Log off Exchange 2000 Front-End Server While You Are Using OWA http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325906 "DH Midler" <DH Midler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E97D35F-375F-44CB-AB31-E771F8B7A195@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions? ...

OWA with SSL question
Hello, I have build OWA server to Exchange 5.5 SP4, when I have login to the outlook I have not see there the lock and not get to https I have got the authentication negotiation for user and password but it goes thru port 80 not 443. How I can change it to work with SSL? Thanks in advanced. You have to set the requirements for SSL on the IIS virtual dir, and/or pages.. and have the appropriate keys intalled for IIS. It does not automagically redirect connections to the default http://server/exchange virutal to httpS://server/exchange that is up to you to enforce. "news.mic...

Change Order Policy
We have about 500 parts that we need to change the Order Policy on. I know the table for this is IV00102 and I know the proper code to change these to (5). Question is can I just do an update statement with out breaking anything in this case. We DO use MRP. We are running GP10 SP3 on SQL2005SP2. Thanks, -Scott Scott, I think it should be OK to do it on IV00102. Try it on test machine. After updating, Run checklinks for Manufacturing File>>Maintenance>>Checklinks>>3rd Party>>Mfg Inventory which should update any corresponding Manufacturing tables, if any....

Can I change Outlook Inbox to look like the 2000 Version? I like .
I like the look of the one line email entery in my in box - not the expanded view and I don't really care if the email came last week, yesterday or today. I prefer just the date received. Can 2003v inbox look/layout be changed? View->Reading Pane->Below. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mgreensc asked: | I like the look of the one line emai...

how do I change lookup sheet within formula?
I have a series of identical sheets mapping out employee holidays on an individual basis and I want to map them on to a summary sheet. I have posted a simple if formula into one row to extratc information from one sheet. Is there a way to copy this formula down the page to change the sheet name, but keep the rest of the formula identical? Thanks Yes using INDIRECT(). The below if applied and copied down will refer Sheet1!A1, Sheet2!A1 ,Sheet3!A1 and so on...Change to suit your tab names =INDIRECT("'Sheet"&ROW(A1)&"'!a1") -- Jacob (MVP ...

Changing the attributes for a hidden system file programmatically
Hi, I have a hidden system file that I need to read. I am logged in as an administrator. I can not change the file attributes using the windows explorer. I can view the file's content. Opening the file programmatically fails with access is denied. (If I copy the file I can access it, although it is also hidden.) Therefore I am trying to change the attributes of that file, programmatically, to normal. Getting the attributes succeeds and shows that the file is hidden and system. However when I try to set the file attribute to normal it fails and get last error produces the fo...

KB978542 and ISA Server
I recently tried to install update KB978542 on Windows Server 2003 SP2 Standard Edition with ISA Server 2004 version 4.0.2167.909 installed. After the update was installed and I rebooted the Microsoft Firewall service would not start and I had no Internet connectivity. The service was listed as "Starting" and in the System event log we got an event ID of 7022 and the description was "The Microsoft Firewall service hung on starting. After I uninstalled the update everything worked fine. Has anyone else with ISA Server experienced this problem? Is there a solu...

OnContextMenu forwarding, pWnd changes
Hi, In a CListCtrlEx1 I use this code to forward this message to the parent if the click was not on the header: void CListCtrlEx1::OnContextMenu(CWnd* pWnd, CPoint point) { if (pWnd != GetHeaderCtrl()) { CWnd* parent = pWnd->GetParent(); if (parent) parent->SendMessage(WM_CONTEXTMENU, reinterpret_cast<WPARAM>(pWnd), MAKELPARAM(point.x, point.y)); return; } void CXBTClientDlg::OnContextMenu(CWnd* pWnd, CPoint point) { if (point.x == -1) GetCursorPos(&point); CMenu menu; if (pWnd == &m_peers) { In the first function, pWnd points to a CListCtrlEx1, ...

OWA #31
We have Exchange 2003 and the OWA requires a user to input the domainname\username and we found if we put the domain in IIS on the Exchange and Public Folder under directory security that the domain is not required anymore. But if you reboot the server or restart IIS you have to redo this is there a way of hard coding this in so you don't have to put this in all the time upon reboot? doesn't bother me any but the powers to be want it so you don't have to do this. Thanks Roger Crawford HTS" Yes, the settings from Exchange over rule the settings from IIS and write over...

Outlook changes screen resolution
When I start Outlook 2003 my screen resolution changes to 640X480 on a pc that was upgraded from win98 to XP PRO, any ideas ? Upgrade your videocard driver and try again. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address ...

unsaved changes
Hey all, I was just curious does anyone know if you can recover an unsaved data, i made changes to an excel worksheet and I accidently exited out without saving the changes, can i recover all that data, it took me an hour to do? If you exited XL normally, you're out of luck. In article <BC3B2D1C-31C6-479A-A53D-1DF8190F67A2@microsoft.com>, accidentalprone <accidentalprone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hey all, > > I was just curious does anyone know if you can recover an unsaved data, i > made changes to an excel worksheet and I accidently exited out...

OWA auto login

Replacement for ISA
Hi guys and girls When selling SBS2003, ISA was an awesome product. We love the ability to block AD users / AD Groups or individual PCs from certain services, websites, etc. Since 2008 doesn't include ISA, we are looking for alternatives. We are looking at using ISA 2006, and the effect on costs, etc, vs using a hardware device or other software. Previously on SBS 2003 with ISA, we would use a cheap consumer grade modem. What do you use? brand, model, why and cost? The main requirements are: Ability to allow / deny services based on AD Username, AD Group, and IP ...

Changing Background Color Only
I have a table in the middle of my sheet. The background is just the normal white cells. I want to change the entire background to a solid color, but I just can't get it to work. Here is what I tried. I highlighted my table, held down the ctrl key, then highlighted the entire page, and then filled in the color...but this doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks If you want just the table to be coloured, then highlight the cells making up the table and click on the fill colour icon from the formatting toolbar (if visible - if not then Format | Cells | Patterns) and then click the co...

display of "sensitivity" setting on OWA 2003
When reading a message which has a "sensitivity" setting (private, confidential) in Outlook Web Access 2003 will the window display the sensitivity? The 2000 version does not. Thanks. ...

Outlook email URL link opens AOL not Explorer. How can I Change th
I use to use AOL as my main internet program. I recently switched to Comcast Highspeed and I use outlook for e-mails. When I click on a URL in my Outlook e-mail, AOL opens, instead of Internet Explorer. How do I change this so that the URL opens Explorer and not AOL? Try setting IE as your default browser. In the Control Panel > Internet applet go to the Programs tab and make sure the "Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser" box is checked then start IE and set it as the default if you're asked "seismicsixpack" <seismicsixpac...

Outlook/OWA Integration
We have OWA with forms-based authentication running fine, go to the site and log in with no problems. When trying to access using the Outlook proxy over HTTP a network login (user/password) popup appears. It doesn't matter which account we try to use to authenticate- none of them work. We are using SSL with an internal generated certificate on the 'default website' with Anonymous access on the Exchange VD and Basic Authentication on the ExchWeb VD. If I turn off forms-based and try to log into the webpage, the login popup appears and we cannot get authenticated but turn f...

Change a Error Notice
When I Distribute my Invoices from a holding (Button Code below), my list box then shows a list of this error #Deleted, but they have just been moved! So if 10 Invoices are distributed I get 10 errors #Deleted Thanks for any Help...Bob Private Sub cmdDistributeAllInvoices_Click() Dim nRtnValue As Integer nRtnValue = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Distribute All Invoices?" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "If you choose Yes, all the Invoices will have Invoice Numbers.", vbCritical + vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2, "Distribute all Invoices") If nRtnVa...

Ms Exchange 55 with ISA 2000
Dear It is possible to publish Exch 55 OWA and send/receives e-mail through ISA server 2000? Yes, just publish the "/exchange" site "Muhamad Taufik Khasim" <taufik@uniten.edu.my> wrote in message news:umrzrmcyDHA.1856@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Dear > > It is possible to publish Exch 55 OWA and send/receives e-mail through ISA > server 2000? > > I managed to publish Exch 5.5 OWA via ISA. But still got problem to publish incoming/outgoing e-mail via ISA.... "ibre34" <ibre34@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OThUzscyDHA.1764@...