InterOrg-Repl.Tool Error

Hello,

wie have 2 Exchange 2003 Organisations. We want to replikate (copy)
public folders between the organisations with the MS
Inter-org-Replikation Service.
The replication should only be in one direction.

Organisation A is the publisher, Organisation B is the subsricber. The
interorg-service is installed on a exchange server in Organisation B.

After 2-3 days I get the Error:

ERROR: ICS-Synchronisationsobject could not configured.
Error [80070057].

Can anyone help me?
Is there an alternative to Inter-Org-Service?

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Marc

0
mm7538 (4)

error on sending attachments in Outlook 2002
far too often, when sending email with attachments in Outlook 2002,SP3 installed, get error message-"unknown error" Outlook freezes -must use control-alt-del to close program- message is saved in drafts but when outlook is re-opened text of message is incomplete, although attachements are still attached. Use wireless card on laptop. Anyone help- very frustrating - naturally happens at worst times. Does it behave any differently if you disable your Anti Virus software? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http:/...

How do I set up labels? I can't find tool bar
I need help setting up blank lables "Marylee" <Marylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3C6485A-9CA9-452A-A372-21107FDDE184@microsoft.com... > I need help setting up blank lables What version of Word might be a tad helpful..... Labels are on the Mailings Tab. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Marylee" <Marylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3C6485A-9CA9-452A-A372-21107FDDE184@microsoft.com... > I need help setting up blank lables ...

Interorg migration
I need to do an interorg migration between two forests. I'll be going from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2003. Can someone point me to some good docs on doing this? I see lots of stuff for 5.5 to 2003. I imagine they're similar, just without the ADC. Thank you. Ed "Ed" <ed.jackson@americantower.com> wrote in news:e3BKxJBfFHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > I need to do an interorg migration between two forests. I'll be going > from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2003. Can someone point me to some good > docs on doing this? I see lots of stuff for 5.5 to 2003....

how do I keep my tool bar on the top of my work?
My tool bar used to show when I brought up a page to use. Now my tool bar is very limited. I have to press the Home button or some other button to see the tool bar each time I need something. How can I keep my tool bar showing so I can make choices without pressing the Home button each time? Hi, It sounds like you are in 2007 and talking about the ribbon? Double-click any tab - Home tab will do. If you double-click a tab you hide/unhide the ribbon. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Gwen" wrote: > My tool bar used to show when I b...

Outlook error when sending email
I'm getting a recreatable error when sending email outside of my domain: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer 11.0.5510.0 Appstamp: 3f1380f0 ModName: msvcrt.dll ModVer: 7.0.2600.0 ModStamp: 3b7dfe0e fDebug: 0 Offset:000326fc The message contents don't seem to affect the error from happening or not happening, just the email address. The mail server is not Exchange. Steps taken to try and resolve the problem are: 1. Create a new pst file (copied old contents over) 2. Archived old items. pst file is around 85MB now 3. Repair on MS Office. All updates and patches are installed. Anyone have a...

InterOrg
Hello, I installed InterOrg because i want to replicate personal folders on a standard exchange 2003 server with 2 other 2003 servers. But it seems that i can only replicate to one server because i can only install one replication service on my publisher and in that program i can only add one configuration file... is there a solution ? regards, Donna ...

TimeZone Error
Anyone See this error ? 17:00:51| Info| Upgrading offline filters 17:00:52| Info| Upgrading system users 17:00:52| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone" threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Crm...

WIN32 Error
I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro sp3 Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk "Michael" <mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:eBK7hy02KHA.5588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro > sp3 > > Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk > Try asking in a Windows XP discussion group. This group is for the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find a Windows XP group: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/new...

Runtime Error '3669' Execution Cancelled
Hi, I have an MS Access 97 Frontend which had linked tables to MS SQL Server 2000. I have a linked table with 1.4 million rows with index on primary key. When I exclude this table from the application works fine but when I include it in my query, I get a Runtime Error '3669'. Execution cancelled and when I try to debug it, it shows me the Table name where the application got stuck. I am using the ODBC driver to connect to SQL Server. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Regards, Shaleen Chugh ...

Date Error
Hello, Any help on the following matter would be greatly appreciated... I recently upgraded from Windows 95 to Windows 98 (yes, I realize the year is now 2005) and when I tried accessing one of my Excel spreadsheets, the dates were all whacky... For instance, what used to show as 05-Feb-2005 now appeared as "05<>Feb<>2005" (where <> is actually a small square). When I input a new date, it treats the entry as text as opposed to a date. This is even though I format the cell to recognize the entry as a date. Has anyone experience this before? I've been able...

FRx Error 3709
When user try to login we get this error message. "The connection cannot be used to perform this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context." We click OK. the we get another error message "FRX Engine Failed to create the GL Index file." regards, Did you find a resolution to this error? EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

LNK 2005 linking errors
I am trying to link to a static library, and I am getting the following linker errors: Linking... LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) : error LNK2005: __malloc_dbg already defined in msvcrtd.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) : error LNK2005: __free_dbg already defined in msvcrtd.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) LIBCMTD.lib(strftime.obj) : error LNK2005: _strftime already defined in msvcrtd.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) LIBCMTD.lib(crt0init.obj) : error LNK2005: ___xc_z already defined in msvcrtd.lib(cinitexe.obj) LIBCMTD.lib(crt0init.obj) : error LNK2005: ___xc_a already defined in msvcrtd.lib(cinitexe.obj) LIBCMTD.lib(crt0...

Auto Dim tool
I would like to use this for scheduling a nightly integration. Has anyone used it for that? If so, may I call you to discuss? There isn't a lot of info available about this tool and I would like to speak with someone prior to purchasing it. Thank you, Frank Hamelly NOVA Solutions LLC Frank, I have used it and recommend it frequently. Feel free to call me (although Monday is going to be a rough day, supporting a clinet doing inventory counts) -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 321-277-1341 Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics ...

VB script error #2
Sorry Bob - I do appreciate ur help but now I'm very confused, maybe if I explain 'the whole picture' you can come up with some better code?? I have a menu on my personal toolbar with 3 options 1) create new log 2) view today's log 3) vire historic log so what I requie is :- in option1 for the user to be able to create a log, which is a copy of my 'master log' worksheet and rename this new sheet as today's date. However if a log has already been opened for 'today' a msg box advising the user so and if they wish to view it. in option2 for the user to be a...

error in Money 2000 on internet update
I'm using MS Money 2000. When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see the error message: Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol $US:FTSE is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for that investment from the Portfolio and correct or delete the symbol. How can I correct this problem? Many thanks. James In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: >I'm using MS Money 2000. > >When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see >...

Outlllib.dll error
when opening an email, I get the following error: Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL. Outlook will now close. Using ME and Office 2000 Any suggestions? ...

Run Time Error '1004' Application or Onject-defined
Hi all. I am having a strange problem with the below code in that it produces the run time error when trying to Paste the Selection. However, if I perform the action manually in exactly the same way, as in recording the macro in the first place, it works!? How can I get this to run - it is after all, a really simple code. (Most frustrating) Thanks, Wes. Windows("Transaction_Record.xlsm").Activate Sheets("DETAILED_PMNTS_REC").Select Range("N2077:QV2089").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Windows("AUDIT_TR...

C360 tool
how do are integrate c360 with MS CRM -- donn Follow the instruction from c360 "Donald" <basebo@gmail.co.za> wrote in message news:39D16073-4D37-4D2A-B869-D89EECB1463A@microsoft.com... > how do are integrate c360 with MS CRM > -- > donn Hi there When you do get it installed, if you want to change the templates provided the C360 documentation that comes with it is of no help - you need to understand how to change mail merge fields etc - so look up in Word help how to format merge fields etc so that you can layout exactly as you want. Once you know how to ...

Tool For Handle Leak
Hi, My c# application has handle leak. What tools are avilable for finding leaks with stack trace ? Thanks! ...

Active X error after moving from 2000 to 2003
I had a working application under Access 2000 and Win 2000. After upgrading to XP and Access 2003, I get an error message. The title of the window is VERSION, the error message is 'Error 409 - Active X component can't create Object'. Any idea how I diagnose and fix this? What's the ActiveX? Some simply don't work in Access 2003. One thing you could try is deleting the control and readding it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:760080F2-893B-4...

Proofing tools causes crash/Unable to update proofing tools
Hello! I updated office to version 10.1.5 a while ago. Just the other day I installed some additional proofing tools because I wanted to run Swedish spell-checks. However, Entourage crashes every time I try to run the Swedish spell check. I did some poking around and found that it seems that at least some of the English proofing tools got updated along the way from SR1 to 10.1.5. If some of the proofing tools files of other languages also need to be updated, that could explain the crash. But there seems to be no way to update only those files, for every updater I try to run returns an error...

8004010F error
This is the error I've been getting since I moved my mailbox from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' " Anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to migrate anyone else till this is fixed. BTW, this happens when the send/receive occurs in Outlook (Tried both Outlook 2000 and 2003) Thanks, Peter ...

More than one user queue was found error assigning leads
Hi, We have a client who has recently upgraded from CRM3 to CRM4. Since then they have not been able to assign leads as it gives the error above. We have tried installing the hotfixes (KB951178) but we are still getting the same results. I have found another post which says that Microsoft are aware of the issue and are preparing a patch but I wondered if anyone else had experienced this and if they had been able to resolve it manually by removing triggers etc. Thanks, Mark ...

How access "address an envelope" through Tools ?
Attempting to use Office Word 2003 to address sigle envelopes. Instructions state use Tools to locate "Address an Envelope" however cannot access this format. What am I doing wrong? All suggestions would be appreciated. So confused that you have posted to an Excel newsgroup - try posting to one of the Word groups (there are many of them). Hope this helps. Pete Very confused wrote: > Attempting to use Office Word 2003 to address sigle envelopes. > > Instructions state use Tools to locate "Address an Envelope" however cannot > access this format. > >...

CommandBarComboBox error in VBA/Word on Mac
I'm having difficulty programmatically creating a toolbar with combobox controls on it. It works fine on various combinations of Word and Windows, but on OS X with either Word v.X or Word 2004, it crashes. Here's a distillation of the code that causes the problem: Public style_combo As CommandBarComboBox Sub CreateMyFormattingToolbar() Dim newbar As CommandBar Set newbar = CommandBars.Add("My Formatting Toolbar") newbar.Protection = msoBarNoCustomize newbar.Position = msoBarTop Set style_combo = newbar.Controls.Add(msoControlComboBox) With styl...