Internal recipient does not receive mail from one spesific user

Have anyone excperienced this problem: We have one user which is having
problem sending mail to one recipient in the same exchange organisation. When
this user sends mail to this recipient, the message is not received. When
sending message the other way, everything is ok.
Does anyone have tips to what we can try to solve this problem? Where should
i try to look for problems?
0
Kleppis (8)

Message tracking in ESM. Figure out where the message ended up. Have you
looked in the recipient's junk mail folder by any chance? Send an email with
delivery receipt and see what the delivery receipt says...

--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Kleppis" <Kleppis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have anyone excperienced this problem: We have one user which is having
> problem sending mail to one recipient in the same exchange organisation.
> When
> this user sends mail to this recipient, the message is not received. When
> sending message the other way, everything is ok.
> Does anyone have tips to what we can try to solve this problem? Where
> should
> i try to look for problems?

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Mail Routing
I have an exchange 5.5 server SP4 running on NT4. I also have an exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 server. My exchange 5.5 server is responsible for handling mail to the company.com domain. I have setup an MX record for lab.company.com to go the the new exchange 2003 server for testing. The exchange 2003 server is sending and receiving mail fine. The only problem is that the exchange 5.5 server won't send mail to it. The messages get stuck in the queue with a status of "host unreachable". Is this because company.com is part of the lab.company.com destination? ...

E-mail Partial Workbook
I have sheet 1, 2 & 3 in a workbook and would like to E-Mail to a part only Sheet 2 without them seeing Sheets 1 and 3 from their e-mail. would like to do it without using *VBA* (I'm a beginner) or usin *copy, paste and giving sheet 2 a new name. -- DON ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DON S's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1288 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26731 Hi Don I have examples on my site http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm >> would like to...

Double emails being received
I have 2 accounts attached to outlook - my personal one and my business one. I am receiving duplicate emails on the business side, no issue on the personal side. My ISP claims it is not a problem there.- test emails to the business account are OK. I have had 2 accounts for many years and the issue of doubles has only arisen in the past few weeks. "Barton B." <BartonB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CD02297-F86D-4EB7-9E60-A20BB4B8C242@microsoft.com... >I have 2 accounts attached to outlook - my personal one and my business one. > I am r...

Send and receive button not working
When I click on the Send/Receive button, nothing happens. The way I can send & receive mail is by going to TOOLS and then ALL ACCOUNTS. Outlook also fails to send/receive automatically, even though it is configured to do so. Grateful for any advice! ...

Net folder not receiving updates.........
Hello there. Outlook 2000. Net folder can send updates but will not receive them. User has Author permissions and the items are NOT ticked private. (Outlook help suggests both these scenarios !) Any ideas?? T.I.A ...

Problems sending mail to Yahoo
All of a sudden, late last week, none of our users can send email to Yahoo. There are a bunch of messages queued with the error "421 4.4.2 Connection dropped." Delivery to all other domains is fine. I have checked and we are not on any blacklists. We are running Exchange 2007. I have contacted Yahoo about this, and they did get back to me, but via email, and the conversation has been going in slow motion for a few days now with no resolution. Has anybody else seen these 421 4.4.2 errors when delivering to yahoo? How did you get around it? Thanks! Could b...

How to get rid of "where is Outlook Mail.pst"?
I've just recently bought a new laptop which came with Vista installed so I've decided to give it a go and make up my own mind about it. However, new machine, old problem of transferring files. Using a cross-over cable I've managed to transfer most of my files across and when it came to transferring my mail (I use MS Outlook 2003 from Office 2003 Pro) I decided to use the export command on my old computer to create a PST file which I called "Outlook Mail.pst". I then I transferred it to the desktop folder on the new computer and launched Outlook and told it to impo...

disable mail outside the domain
Hi all, I'm trying to setup a configuration in wich I: Grant permission to some users, who can mail outside the internal domain and Restrict some users so that they can't mail outside the .local domain... Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance! Mark This should help http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF025.html Nue "Mark van Gurchom" <mark@cnbit.nl> wrote in message news:44a14822$0$31637$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl... > Hi all, > > I'm trying to setup a configuration in wich I: > > Grant permission to some users, who can mail outside...

Excel Hyperlinks
To my hero, My hyperlinks degrade. They have the error "Reference is not valid" eventhough the hyperlink worked previously. I am creating a resource spreadsheet. To search this spreadsheet I have created a network of internal hyperlinks. The links are to different cells on the same worksheet and on other worksheets within the workbook. The hyperlinks all work fine, even after closing the file and reopening it later. For some reason, the links are "corupted?" I do not change the location of the file (the location should be irrelevent if the links are int...

http mail
With OWA, we can access email via the url "serverName/exchange". Does anyone know if we can rename the virtual directory name "exchange" to something else ? I looked at the iis manager for the exchange site property, it wouldn't allow us the change the name. Any suggestions ? ...

out going mails problem
we are using outlook express and outlook as our default mail client when mails are sent from either of clients that mials are not delivered to destination. nmails are going from outbos and they are shown in sent items but they are not being sent to destination. we are using winproxy for internet sharing I verified configuration of win proxy that is also fine. SMTP service also running in proxyserver. entries of sent items are shown below To subject sent Accout Someone@abc.com something mm/dd/yy 192.168.1.26 192.168.1.26 is our proxy ...

Word as e-mail message editor
I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP system and now I am unable to select Word 2002 as my e- mail editor. The mail format option is looking for Word 2003 but it is not installed on my computer I'm stuck with the HTML option. As expected. Versions must match. You cannot use another version of Word if you want to use WordMail. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "AndyS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03d701c428c5$6da62590$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 on my XP > system and now I am unab...

Error sending emails
I received this message using Outlook 2000 sending via smtp.btclick.com just after I carried out a Windows update. I have no idea how to fix it ... is there anyone who has seen this error or can suggest a fix? Another two PCs on the network also send via smtp.btclick.com and they work fine. Full error message The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response 550 Recipient Not Authorised. [Rejected due to no authorised destination groups] Andreas Menzies <andreas@amanet.co.uk> wrote: > The message could not be sent because ...

Can you change the color of only one axis line?
Is it possible to change the color of just one axis line on a chart? It would be nice because then we could mark in red which would allow us to see target values we are shooting for and then see how the actual results measure up. Hi, You can not colour an individual gridline. But here are some examples of how to add a datum line to your chart. http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_horizontal_line.htm Cheers Andy Jim Moberg wrote:...

print preview problem in windows mail
I can't see print preview of my incoming & outgoing mails... There is a mail in my inbox, how can i get to know whether it should be print in portrait or landscape mode? I am helpless, it is looking like in portrait but some text (a particular coloum) is missing on printed page nor it came on the next page. Then i printed it in landscape mode...But how can i get to know that whether it should be print in portrait or landscape mode? Unfortunately there is no print preview in Windows Mail. If it is really important to get it right the first time, copy the email = and paste...

Outlook 2003, View
In Outlook 2003 I click View | Arrange By | Current View | Define Views. In the Custom View Organizer higlight IMAP Messages, click Modify, make changes, click OK to close the 'Customize View: IMAP Messages' window, and click Apply View in the Custom View Organizer window. When I view another IMAP mail folder, I have to go through the same steps again and again. The view for all mail folders show IMAP Messages, but the set view is not taking affect. Is this a bug in Outlook 2003? I am trying to set all the IMAP mail folders to a particular view that I like to use, but it seems like...

Slow internal delivery for a few emails
Hi All Scenario is thus: Small exchange setup, 400 users across 4 servers in two sites. Lots of network memory and CPU to spare I ran a trial promodag for a couple of weeks running to look at internal delivery speed 99.6% gets delivered within 5 minutes (as expected)... It's the .4 percent that's causing trouble as it amounts to 600 emails. The max size of a message is 10MB so it's not big attachments, I don't think 600 people are using "do not send before" and don't _think_ it's anything to do with people re-syncing from being offline. So what can it b...

Receiving Read Receipts When NOT Requested?
Hi, We're running Outlook 2003 Sp1. One of our users has their options set to request delivery status notifications on all their emails. However since enabling this option, recipients of their emails are being asked for read receipts, even though this option isn't being selected in outlook. It isn't happening all the time either, from what we can gather, it's intermittent. Can anyone suggest a reason behind this odd behaviour? Regards Ben In news:%23aN0p9CwFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Ben <bjblackmore@hotmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > We're running...

Mail merge not saving link
Hi, I'm beginning the evaluation of MSCRM 3. I did a mail merge via the Outlook client and indeed the word mail merge was put into the contacts history. Unfortunately, there is no link in the activity to the actual word document. Is there any way to link (automatically) the word document with the activity? Thanks, Cedric ...

Outlook adds attachment when receiving text emails
Just recently I have noticed that a lot of my emails are ending up with attachments. I have ran a few tests and it appears that outlook is adding a .txt file with the filename comming from the subject line of the email received. e.g. email subject 'Hello' will end up with a Hello.txt attachemnt to the email. This only appears to occur with text emails, html emails are not altered. I have checked on the mail server and the attachement is not seen there and I can also read the email into outlook express and this does not add the attachment! I have tried turing off NAV and SpamP...

one text column to several columns/table ?
Occasionally I would like to print the contents of a big folder onto one sheet of paper. ( TO scribble make notes etc. ) Often it's an entire folder so I type "dir /b > pix.txt". ( remember DOS ? ) That gets me all the filenames in one file that I open with Excel - and of course all the data is in column A. Anyway in Excel to easily convert that into "as many columns as it takes to print onto one sheet of paper" other than me doing some math to figure how many columns I'd like and then cut/paste into B, C , D etc ? Hi Bobb - is there a reason not ...

Returned e mail messages
Hi, I have posted several times but the answers that I have had have not helped me. I have two accounts set up in Outlook 2002 one Yahoo account and one with a hosting company called oneandone internet. I have followed the account setup on both accounts to the letter and can send and receive mail messages to and from anyone on my contact list. However any mail or address that is sent to me via ebay's mail forwarding system cannot be replied to either by hitting reply in outlook or by sending an original e mail to the address. I always get a returned mail/undeliverable message whi...

internal and internal domain name
Hi all My domain/exchange server are set to internaldomain.local i.e. if I create a user the user e-mail address is user@internaldomain.local . Now I want to register a domain on the internet so that my user(s) can receive/send e-mail to external. Once I register my domain externaldomain.com and have my SOA records out there with something like 10 mail.externaldomain.com IP_Address MX will the mail sent to user@externaldomain.com be delivered to user@internaldomain.local? Thanks In news:%23LmpxqW9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, AAFC <nospamaafc@comcast.net> ...

outlook 2000 hangs when checking mail
My husband has his outlook set up to check mail as soon as he opens it. He used it last night and everything worked fine. However, this morning at work, when he starts outlook, it starts checking for mail and hangs up. he then configured Eudora, which he was using until last week, to check for new messages, and it downloaded the messages just fine. How can he resolve this issue? His operating system is Windows 2000. Most likely the Personal Folders file (.pst file) size has become too large. This is a common occurrence. The files are supposed to hold up to 2GB, but will start causi...