Intelligent Message Filter #16

Hi,

Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003
Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter?

Thanks,

Dan

0
none89 (807)

With IMF, you can set the Gateway action to Archive, and all dropped
messages above your threshold will end up in UCE Archive folder in mailroot.
Those that make past it but do not meet the Store threshold will end up in
users' Junk Mail folders.

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Dan B" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003
> Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
11/14/2006 9:20:03 PM
Perfect.  Thank You.

"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
> With IMF, you can set the Gateway action to Archive, and all dropped
> messages above your threshold will end up in UCE Archive folder in
> mailroot. Those that make past it but do not meet the Store threshold will
> end up in users' Junk Mail folders.
>
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Dan B" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003
>> Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dan

0
none89 (807)

moving multiple messages on the calendar
Does anyone know if there is an alternative to moving a large number of calendar items from one date to another using outlook calendar, i am using the shift key and holding it down and clicking on the items and dragging to the new date but is there a way to select all and move to a specified day? as if you accidently click in the wrong place then you loose your selection, i am talking about moving about 150 items from one day to another. Many thanks for any advice given Dave ...

The attached message contains no valid recipients
I get the above error message whenever I receive an email from a mass mailing which includes one of my users email addresses. the email defaults to the admin email address. As the email address in the mailing is a valid one, why does this happen? And you use some kind of POP3 "connector"? Stuart wrote: > I get the above error message whenever I receive an email > from a mass mailing which includes one of my users email > addresses. the email defaults to the admin email address. > As the email address in the mailing is a valid one, why > does this happen? I use...

Business Intelligence
Will it be possible with the current version of RMS to provide business Intelligence for stores having more than 40,000 SKUs. Business Intelligence in terms of What is the market trend after assessing sales at variuos stores, slow-fast moving items. When promos can put in etc. In the era we are working is the era of Analysis. Does Microsoft RMS supports SQL 2005 for its backoffice which provides data mining. Regards Ahsan Raheem Minhas Sr. ERP Consultant Business Solutions, Pakistan RMS is not yet officially supported on SQL Server 2005. There is an OLAP kit available from MS, but un...

WD2000: Warning Message
WD2000: Warning Message: "A Program Is Trying to Access ..." When You Send Mail Merge to E-mail After You Apply Outlook Security Update SYMPTOMS When you send a mail merge to electronic mail (e-mail), or if you attach the Outlook Address Book as the mail merge data source, you receive the following warning message: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". If you click Yes, you receive the following message: A program is trying to automat...

how to filter list based on multiple criteria
Date S/No Name Dept R/No 26/07/09 01 ABC M1 M001 26/07/09 02 DEF S1 S001 26/07/09 03 GHI A1 A001 27/07/09 04 DEF S1 S001 27/07/09 05 ABC M1 M001 27/07/09 06 GHI A1 A002 I have a long list of records as shown above, how can I copy the list to another range with records for "Name", "Dept" and "R/No" not duplicated and showing the latest S/No. In other words, Record 1 and Record 2 should not appear as it is duplicat...

error message #17
can not open a excel file from my recent docment folder or search results Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel 1. Close Excel first and 2. On the Windows Taskbar 2.1 Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2.2 Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "njh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:246d01c41b39$76...

Next Unread Message ?
In Outlook Express there is a command to go to the next unread message. Is there a way of doing this with a command in Outlook? Thanks in advance, gm Which version? Outlook 2003 supports it, I don't recall if older versions supported it. (up and down arrows on an open message, click the arrow to see the various options) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups...

Is Excel this Intelligent ?
I would like to know if it is possible to do the following with the Excel product and if so how ? I want to hilight, change the colour or look of a result in a cell. The parameters are that the value calculated is above a certain value. Steven. Hi use 'Format - Conditional Format' for this. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html http://www.cpearson.com/excel/cformatting.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Steven Ridley" <resurgam@iprimus.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:618301c482a9$d2851f00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to kno...

"Exclusive Access" error message
When working in Access 2007 I am getting a pop-up message which reads: "You do not have exclusive access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes, you may not be able to save them later." Under Access Options - Advanced - Editing /Advanced I changed 'Default open mode' to "Exclusive." After restarting, the same messages are still appearing. Thanks Hi Jay, With Access closed, do you see a 1 KB locking database file in the same folder? If you are using a .mdb file, the locking database file will have a file extension of .ldb. If you are ...

Turn Off Print Message
When printing a document via a macro can the printing message whic appears on screen be turned off. I am using the following command in VBA ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True Ton -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com see reply under programming >-----Original Message----- >When printing a document via a macro can the printing message which >appears on screen be turned off. > >I am using the following command in VBA > >ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True > >Tony > > >--- >Message poste...

POP Marked Messages as read
Setup: Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 Client: Outlook 2003 (Exchange cached mode) and Snappermail (POP) on Treo 650 When the user pPps his email before he checks his messages in Outlook they show up in Outlook as Read messages. Is there a way to configure when the messages arrive they are marked as Unread? On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:58:01 -0700, Jeff <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Setup: Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 >Client: Outlook 2003 (Exchange cached mode) and Snappermail (POP) on Treo 650 > >When the user pPps his email before he checks his messages in ...

Money 2001 update error message
Cannot update. "An error was encountered while processing a downloaded file (SPONSOR.CAB') during SmartConnect." How do I correct this? ...

Monitor Messages
Hi all I home this is an easy question, but does anyone know of a way in which I can monitor and find out how many messages are sent and recieved from our exchange server, is there a tool which can do this w On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:52:45 -0000, "WB" <wmb2003@zoom.co.uk> wrote: >Hi all > >I home this is an easy question, but does anyone know of a way in which I >can monitor and find out how many messages are sent and recieved from our >exchange server, is there a tool which can do this > >w > I'm mucking about with this one http://www.intern...

outlook filter #2
Is there a way to have outlook 2000 pro filter incoming mail by IP Address, instead of by name,when running some of the rules associated with junk or adult content mail?? If so, how & where do you start I can take it from there. Thanks in Advance KID7 ...

Not authorized to send messages
I am running outlook 2000 on 5 client machines with a windows2003 small business server. I am trying to set up my secretaries machine so that she can assign tasks to others in my office as if from me. When at her machine, see can see my calendar and task list and add to them. However, when she tries to go to my task list, add a task and assign it to another person, she gets an error message that says "you do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user" The task will show up on my task list but it will not be transmitted to the user to whom we are...

Edit message
If I send a mail to someone and that person edit it and forward it, is it possible to see what has been added? Mark <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If I send a mail to someone and that person edit it and > forward it, is it possible to see what has been added? Of course not, unless the person who changed it mails it back to you. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for m...

Message colour ?
Hi All Someone recently sent me a email that shows up red in my message window ( I don't use the preview pane ). I don't have any message rules that would change the colour of that message or anything like that and the priority of the message is normal. Anybody have any ideas as to how this is done ? OL 2002. Cas It's done with the default automatic formatting rules -- View | Current View | Customize Current View | Automatic Formatting -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

My boss is not very intelligent
How can I explain to my boss that it is NOT a good idea to put: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise -Configured as DC and running DHCP, Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise, Norton Corporate Anti-Virus, and Microsoft Windows Server Update Services all on a system running: Amd Athlon 64 x2 4600+ 2GB RAM 3 160GB Hard Drives in a RAID 5 He feels that this is more than enough to run it in a stable enviroment. I strongly disagree. Any opinions to put forth the matter? It's against MS best practices to have Exchange resident on a Domain Controller. You basically need to make all of your Exchan...

Intelligent Messge Filtering
We are currently running Exchange 2003 on Serever 2003. We installed IMF and we have not been able to get it to work. It did not create a folder for Archiving. I can set all of the properties from the IMF tab in Exchange but nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and checked the services. Any ideas? If your server name is 15 chars or greater, IMF will not work. MS is working on a fix. Scott Kostakos >-----Original Message----- >We are currently running Exchange 2003 on Serever 2003. >We installed IMF and we have not been able to get it to >work. It d...

What happened to the WM_CLICK message?
I have a dialog with an CEdit Control and a CButton. The Edit control has an KillFocus handler that validates the entry and gives a message (AfxMessageBox) if the validation check fails. If the user enters invalid data in the Edit control and then clicks the button, the OnKillFocus handler is called as expected (in response to WM_KILLFOCUS), but there is no WM_CLICK for the button. If the user enters valid data in the Edit control and then clicks the button, the OnKillFocus handler is called as expected, but the WM_CLICK handler for the button is called also.. My question is how do I force...

Message Size Limit #6
I set "102400" Maximum(KB) in the "Sending Message Size" in the "Message Delivery" in the "Global Settings" in the ESM but the server reply "This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full" and the attachment is 7612KB Can anyone give me some insight? Chi wrote: > I set "102400" Maximum(KB) in the "Sending Message Size" in the > "Message Delivery" in the "Global Settings" in the ESM > > but the server reply "This message is larger than the c...

Count Displayed Rows of a Filtered Worksheet
I'm using XLS 2003, how can I get the total number of displayed rows of a filtered worksheet? E.g., The display rows would appear as Row 1 Row 2 Row 10 Row 100 .... Norman If you don't see xx of xxx records on the status bar go to Debra Dalglesih's site for instructions. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlautofilter02.html#Count Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 17:13:20 -0600, Norman Zhang <norman.zhang@gmail.com> wrote: >I'm using XLS 2003, how can I get the total number of displayed rows of >a filtered worksheet? > >E.g., The display rows...

When forwarding a message the original message is deleted
When forwarding a message the original message is deleted form the inbox. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Are you sure it is deleted or maybe it is just hidden... Check your VIEW menu to see if you are set to show only UNREAD items. If this is true, the message is marked READ when you forward it and then disappears from your view. Reset your VIEW menu to CURRENT VIEW being MESSAGES. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Aaron Krug" <akrug23@comcast.net> wrote in message news:043701c3d2fc$b86b7ef0$a001280a@phx.gbl... When forwarding a message the origi...

20MB IMAP message upload limit?
I've noticed a message size limit, which seems to only apply to messages uploaded to an IMAP folder in Exchange 2003. The test consisted of various sized attachments being sent to myself from an IMAP client connected to the Exchange server. The *sending* and *receiving* limits have been removed, but at greater than 20MB, the message *upload* failed. A few seconds later, the attachment would appear in my inbox and could be copied or moved to any other IMAP folder without incident. What gives? Anyone else seen this? - Isaiah ...

Outlook 2003 opens up automatically with a message dialog box.
Hello, I am using outlook 2003. After logging into the computer, outlook comes up automatically and prompts a message dialgo box "Outlook is about to import information into your Email accounts. This can potentially modify or replace your existing E-mail account settings. Would you like to import the account settings? (Outlook will be opened after you click Yes or No)." I have tried following; - scan the machine with adaware - scan the machine with anti-virus -checked msconfig under startup tab, nothing suspiscious found there. - Un install and re install Office 2003 - Re create win...