Install OWA 2003

HI

How to install OWA2003 in one another server, separate of the server of the
EXC2003?
Examplo, in server WEB.

Tks

0
alyssondk (1)

You can't.  OWA is now integrated into Exchange and cannot be separated like
you could with Exchange 5.5 installing only OWA.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Alysson" <alyssondk@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

> HI
>
> How to install OWA2003 in one another server, separate of the server of
> the
> EXC2003?
> Examplo, in server WEB.
>

> Tks

0
Ben
9/1/2005 7:51:51 PM
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:35:17 -0300, "Alysson" <alyssondk@yahoo.com.br>
wrote:

>HI
>
>How to install OWA2003 in one another server, separate of the server of the
>EXC2003?
>Examplo, in server WEB.
>

>Tks

No dice.
You must install a full copy of Exchange 2003 on the box you wish to
use as an OWA server.
You need to read the FE/BE guide at www.microsoft.com/exchange/library
and understand what you need to do and why.

0
mark7219 (5666)
9/1/2005 7:53:15 PM
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html
"Alysson" <alyssondk@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

> HI
>
> How to install OWA2003 in one another server, separate of the server of
> the
> EXC2003?
> Examplo, in server WEB.
>

> Tks

0
none89 (807)

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

outlook 2003 #69
i have problem sending messages from pop3 accounts in outook 2003 when i configure exchange server for intranet, even when i select pop3 account as defalut account and exchage is second option, if i select pop3 account as default then i am unable to send messages local exchange server, if i configure the same in outlook xp then every thing is ok pop3 and exchange any body can help me to solve this problem or it is a bug in outlook 2003 Configure the account (POP3 or Exchange) that you use the most as the default. When you want to send using the other account, select that account from...

Unread mail in OUtlook 2003
The unread mail in the default view isn't working right for several clients. Anyone have this problem? ...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Outlook 2003 Deleting Deleted Items!
This annoying problem is driving me nuts! I'm running Outlook 2003 w/SP1 (Exchange 2000) on Windows 2000 Pro w/SP4. Recently, Outlook has been automatically emptying my Deleted Items folder to Recover Deleted Items! I've checked my Rules as well as AutoArchive settings but can't find the cause of these mysterious deletions. The problem persists even after I uninstalled/reinstalled Office 2003 Pro. Actually after I did this, Outlook behaved itself for a whole day but the problem returned the next. Sometimes after recovering my deleted items, I can find my Deleted Item...

Access 2003 functions
I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have a geometric mean function. I can do it using common logarithims and anitlogarithims, but I can only find a natural logarithim function and an exp function that also is based on natural logs. Without going into excel, does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks Chris U�ytkownik "crhiggins" <crhiggins@discussions.microsoft.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:A7BF21FF-F298-4983-8C03-F34A23E6B2FF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have >a > g...

OWA logon problem #4
Hello all, here's my problem: Exchange 2003 with SP1 on Win2003 SP1 on a two-node-cluster. If the Clusterresource HTTP-Server restartet (after boot, crash or failover) nobody can logon to OWA because HTTP-Error 500 (Internal Server Error). After an administrator logged on via OWA (yes, he can !) all the other users can use OWA because they can log on now. Any idea ? Regards Ralf ...

Installer for my access application

VC++2003.NET to Visual Studio EXPRESS
I have a project written in VC++ 2003.NET which uses MFC classes. I have ONLY VC++Express2005. I can open the VCProject file sucessfully. The conversion takes place without any error. BUT the project is not Building using VC++Express2005. The error is as follows: 1>Compiling... 1>StdAfx.cpp 1>\stdafx.h(35) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory 1>Creating browse information file... 1>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727 1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 1>BSC...

Exchange 2003 #29
I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with it? If you need help post some of your issues and others maybe able to help you. "Harry" wrote: > I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I > get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with > it? > > > > ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Outlook 2003 / BCM
When you pull up the Opportunities page in Outlook 2003 / BCM - it sorts the stages alphabetically - (e.g. Closed Lost, Negotiation etc.). Is there a way for the view to open with the stages sorted by "stage" - (e.g. Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, etc.)? Please advise, BSW ...

how to sync my blackberry 7100 with outlook 2003
Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync with my new blackberry but now it say on the 2003 says that no application selected. Ask RIM - it is their problem to solve as Microsoft has nothing to do with Blackberries other than using them. They do not write their software. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, davidwshipley asked: | Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync w...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Import outlook 2003 messeges from outlook 2003
Hi Have resently made a new instalation of office 2003 and saved the old office 2003 on a backupp drive (d). Can someone give me istructions how to import messeges stored on my d-drive? Any ideas welcomed Jan All mail and other Outlook items are kept in a pst-file. Search your backup for pst-files and make sure you include hidden files dureing your search. When you find it you can connect to it from Outlook by using File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...