Information store stops unexpectedly

I have Windows NT 4.0 SP6 it is PDC and Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 and
ScanMail V 3.51. Two or three times per week information store stops with
out reason In the Event Wiever I can see only these messages. How can I
find what are reason for stoping information store.

Event ID: 1005
Source: MSExchangeSA
Type: Error
Category: Monitoring
Unexpected error «0xc0040000 – Network problems are preventing connection
to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Microsoft Exchange Server
Information Store ID no:80040115-0514-000006bf» occurred

Event ID: 1005
Source: MSExchangeSA
Type: Error
Category: Monitoring
Unexpected error «0xc0040000 – The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is
not availabel. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
Server computer is down for maintance. Microsoft Exchange Server
Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0526-000000» occured.

Does it gracefully stop or does it crash? Post-SP4 hot-fixes might cure crashes.
Reason for service stopping you have to find yourself.

--
Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain.
http://spf.pobox.com

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
7/5/2004 1:32:56 PM
I think that information store stop gracefully. In the Event Viewer there are only event what I mentioned. Is there way to find out what is the reason for stoping IS.

"Kirill S. Palagin" wrote:

> Does it gracefully stop or does it crash? Post-SP4 hot-fixes might cure crashes.
> Reason for service stopping you have to find yourself.
>
> Information store stops unexpectedly wrote:
>
> > I have Windows NT 4.0 SP6 it is PDC and Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 and
> > ScanMail V 3.51. Two or three times per week information store stops with
> > out reason In the Event Wiever I can see only these messages. How can I
> > find what are reason for stoping information store.
> >
> > Event ID: 1005
> > Source: MSExchangeSA
> > Type: Error
> > Category: Monitoring
> > Unexpected error «0xc0040000 – Network problems are preventing connection
> > to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Microsoft Exchange Server
> > Information Store ID no:80040115-0514-000006bf» occurred
> >
> > Event ID: 1005
> > Source: MSExchangeSA
> > Type: Error
> > Category: Monitoring
> > Unexpected error «0xc0040000 – The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is
> > not availabel. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
> > Server computer is down for maintance. Microsoft Exchange Server
> > Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0526-000000» occured.
>
> --
> Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain.
> http://spf.pobox.com

Paid Invoices information
which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the amount paid , payment type and check#? In payables, PM30200 is the paid invoices. PM30300 contains the apply to information. You'll need both tables. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Bab" wrote: > which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the > amount paid , payment type and check#? The table PM30200 contains both invoices and payment records. As Charles noted, the table PM30300 contains apply to information, how much of a payment was applied to an invoice. One recor...

FREE INFORMATION
hI, I have a close freind who bought a e-book from a site, he told me it was www.howididit.tk he says he now makes between =A36000-=A37000 a month, it can't be that bad he has bought a new car and is always throwing his money around he says it can be done from anywhere in the world thought i would give it a go........ let me know what you think marie ...

Information store stops unexpectedly
I have Windows NT 4.0 SP6 it is PDC and Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 and ScanMail V 3.51. Two or three times per week information store stops with out reason In the Event Wiever I can see only these messages. How can I find what are reason for stoping information store. Event ID: 1005 Source: MSExchangeSA Type: Error Category: Monitoring Description: Unexpected error «0xc0040000 – Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no:80040115-0514-000006bf» occurred Event ID: 1005 Source: MSExchangeSA Type...

Retrieving Account Information By Id

Store.exe process faulting
Recently the store.exe has been faulting with this error.. Source:Application Error Event ID: 1000 Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7638.2, faulting module msvcrt.dll, version 7.0.3790.1830, fault address 0x00026f76. I've seen posts that range from a malformed message to database corruption. The nightly online defragmentations run w/o any errors. Also I've exported out all the mailboxes via ExMerge successfully w/o ANY errors (My understanding is if there is a corrupt message, exporting will reveal it). I've combed the W3SVC1 logs (as we have some Entourage/ActiveSync/...

System information using MFC and WMI???
Hi all I have to extract some system information using MFC and WMI. I have extracted some information like Add/Remove Programs, Network, username, computer name, Processor Information, hard disks attached. But for some information i have to use WMI. How i can use the WMI for getting information about system hardware. Please help me by giving sample examples. Thanks and Regards ...

Pull contact information from email message body
Hi all not sure if this is the right place to go for this question , but i would realy appreciate any help. Is there a way or a program out there that can pull contact info from inside the message body of an email. for instance we have a lot of emails ( a lot) that have soandso@person.com want to join list inside the message itself and we were wondering if there was a plug in tht can sift through the emails and pull each email address that it finds into a list or or contact list of some sort. so we can import it into another program. even if we could just get it into csv that would be fine, we...

Change information
Hi! How do i change the license information in Outlook XP. In help\about microsoft office outlook there is a name in "This program is licensed to" and i want to change that but i dont know how. // Jarno ...

Add information from Invoice Module to RM Smartlist
Currently there is no Smartlist for Invoicing Module transactions, so customers must use the RM Transaction smartlist to capture information on these documents. It would be helpful if users could add columns from the invoicing module to this view. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree...

To print the selected information from the form along with other information
Hello, I have a form called "New Proposal".I enter the data in the form and hit the submit button to enter it into the table for new proposal.Now I want to print out a letter with some of the fields information entered on the form along with some fixed data that should be there on it always. the letter goes like this To Dept Of Research and Graduate Education,---------fixed College of Pharmacy------------------------------------------fixed Date Recd-----------------------------------from the present data entered in form ( as u know changes from one entry to other PAF#-------------...

Moving the Mailbox Store in Exchange 2003
I have used the Exchange System manager to move the log files and the streaming database file (priv1.esm) to a new, larger drive but when I tell the system to move priv1.edb the sytem copies the file, says it is at 100% and then just spins, never finishing the database entry and re-mounting the store. I look and find the file now in 2 places and the System Manager still has the entry referencing the original location. I can then re-mount the store at its original location and things run fine. Is there a way to dismount the store, copy it to the new location and then manually chang...

Cannot import send/receive dates for emails stored in Access (.mdb) file
I have some mdb (Access format) database files with thousands of emails extracted from couple of Yahoo groups forums. I'd like to import these into my Outlook 2003 PST so that I can search and read them offline. The mdb files contain all the fields necessary for a proper email import, including from_name from_email subject receive_date receive_time message (HTML format) When I use the Outlook "Import and Export Wizard", selecting Access file type, etc., all appears fine. However, after the import completes, in Outlook there is no date information populated under either sent ...

Server Information
When you go to set up your outlook what do you put for the server information it asks? it says something about POP3 an SMTP?? what are those???? The are servers that are responsible for holding the e-mail of many users (pop3) and routing from one company to another (smtp). What you put in each is what your internet service provider has provided to you when you signed up to access the internet. "LiL_mZ_mIsChEiF" <LiL_mZ_mIsChEiF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A07EF971-BD92-4EBD-8D3C-538B3277E459@microsoft.com... > When you go to set up your outlook w...

window information
Hi, Is there any free utility available on net which can show the the window name and window class name if the mouse cursor is put on a perticular window. Thanks, Cric. Have you tried using Spy++ that ships with VC++? That should give you the details you are looking for. ------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Ajay Man thanks your tip was very helpful. Thanks Cric Ajay Kalra wrote: > Have you tried using Spy++ that ships with VC++? That should give you > the details you are looking for. > > ------ > Ajay Kalra > ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Converting a column of information into a row of information
I was curious if anyone knew of a way to convert a column into a row Essentially we receive a spreadsheet a few times a month that has a fe columns of information. Our database however can only accept cs uploads and they have to follow a very strict template. In order t properly upload the data that we are receiving I would need to turn columns into rows (or optimally into a single cell with each piece o data from that column separated by a comma). Our template works as follows. We have rows for contact name, address phone number, ect... At the end of the spreadsheet there are 3 column in w...

Exporting to Quickbooks
After a week of trying different settings and tweaking the GL account table to get things to post, we finally got all our batches posted to Quickbooks. What we are missing however is the PO information. I thought the PO's would show up as Bills in quickbooks. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks. Matt, You need to create a different account for accounts payable. The default is 2100, just use 2101 or whatever. To post in the original 2100 QB's requires too much info that RMS doesn't pass through, so you will keep getting errors. Exact directions on ho...

Faulting application store.exe.
Dear MVPs. Currently we have an Exchange server 2003 Enterprise Edition. Running on Windows server 2003 R2 Standard Edition. This was a brand new server using HP DL 380 G4. and was updates using windows update. we also install McAfee 8.7i Enterprise Edition using EPo. This server was intentionaly prepared for replacing the old one that was an Exchange server 2003 Enterprise Edition and running on Windows server 2003 Enterprise Edition on a HP DL 380 G2 After the instalation we began moving mailboxes from the old server to the new one. after some mailbox moved the error b...

Gradebook template-- How to print one student information
Prints 5 pages when have only small amount of information np2 Wrote: > Prints 5 pages when have only small amount of information Hi Np2 Try File > Page Setup > Page Tab >Click fit to 1 page wide by 1 page long Or File > Page Setup > Sheet Tab and set Print Are -- Paul Sheppar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46764 ...

information store will not mount
from server properties, directory access tab I changed the "configuration domain controller" server by removing the check for automatically discover servers. I have seven domain controllers two at the main site and five at remote locations. The two at the main site hold all fsmo's. The "configuration domain controller" was set (automatically) to serverA at my main site. I changed it to serverB at my main site and was then able to mount the store. When I changed the setting back to automatically discover servers the setting (automatically) set itself back to serve...

E-mail messages are missing information when you reply to or forward them in Outlook
I have Exchange 2003 and my staff r using outlook 2003. Sometimes when a staff reply or forward an e-mail the contents of the original e-mail disappear from the body of the e-mail. It only shows the header of the original e-mail. This does not happen all the time and it does not happen to all staff members. Do you think this is a client or server issue? Any idea? Please advice, Thanks, I think it's a client issue. Exchange doesn't mess with message content in general. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral proble...

Store.exe unstable
Hi, I posted a message here about a week ago concerning our 5.5 server and the fact that the store.exe process crashes repeatedly and often. I received a great response with several ideas to try out. Unfortunately none of those ideas have helped to fix our problem. Please allow me to summarize... Exchange 5.5 SP4 NT 4.0 SP6a (with all hotfixes) The database is only about 4GB and there is no anti-virus software on this server. (one of the suggestions was that AV may cause a memory leak) Several hours after a restart store.exe is using 750MB of memory. That is over 3/4 the total ...

Hyperlinks stopped working in Outlook 2007
I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows 7. Recently, hyperlinks in emails will no longer open - I have to copy and paste into a browser. I remember reading a fix for this, but now I can't find it. see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Ariel" <Ariel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A8ACA2E-DB89-4D20-BE34-A7DFDC9FE7D1@microsoft.com... >I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows 7. Recently, ...

FTP has stopped working
I use FTP to update web sites. All of a sudden, it has stopped working, with a message saying "Connected to server, waiting for response..." and it just sits there, for ever. This happens with all sites I try, so I tend to suspect it's a Windows related problem. Not sure where or what to look for. Any ideas anyone? TIA! Cefoxtrot On 28 Mar 2010, =?Utf-8?B?Q2Vmb3h0cm90?= <Cefoxtrot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > I use FTP to update web sites. All of a sudden, it has stopped > working, with a mess...

How do I pull information from multiple existing spreadsheets int.
I need to pull information from multiple spreadsheets into a new spreadsheet to develop a monthly recap. Maybe using formulas that point at the specific cells you want brought back??? JJohn wrote: > > I need to pull information from multiple spreadsheets into a new spreadsheet > to develop a monthly recap. -- Dave Peterson Do it the same way you reference cells on the same worksheet. In Sheet1, a reference to cell A1 on Sheet2, will look like Sheet2!A1. "JJohn" wrote: > I need to pull information from multiple spreadsheets into a new spreadsheet > to develo...

Transfering information to the next free cell in a column
I'm trying to set up a worksheets to track the spending of two people by amount and category. Since it's the shared expenses of two people I'm trying to keep track of who each purchase was made by (so a person 1 total, person 2 total). QUESTION Is there a way for an expense that is in a certain category to be transfered to the next available cell in a column? BACKGROUND I set it up by making one sheet for input and one to display the information. The input having columns for person/category/amount and the display showing columns for categories and each person's total...