increase POP3 connector schedule

Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of
the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum.

Thanks.
0
Walt507 (23)

On Thu, 12 May 2005 08:52:02 -0700, "Walt"
<Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a registry setting that can be changed to increase the frequency of
>the pop3 connector schedule. The snapin only allows 15 minutes as a minimum.
>
>Thanks.

That's the most frequent you can have with the POP3 Connector in SBS.

My advice is to ditch that connector and use POPCON (google for the
purchase site.)
0
mark7219 (5667)

POP3 LogIn Problem
I hope this is the right forum for this question. I have Exchange Server 2003 running on a local domain, it's in the format MyDomain.local. Another company is hosting our domain name and we just have an MX record there pointing to our Exchange Server. Everything works just fine internally but I can't seem to authenticate from an external Outlook 2003 account. I have tried every combination of login I can think of and the only thing that ever works is MyDomain\Administrator. I don't want the Administrator's e-mail, I want the user's e-mail. Any idea what I'm...

Back-up with windows scheduler
Dear Sirs I tried to write a code to automatically back-up my DB's. I found out that the easiest way would be to use the windows scheduler. My problem is that I do not know where the windows scheduler is storing the backed up files. Can someone tell me whether it is possible to get those files on a disk? Thanks Klaus OK - up here now (in answer to your post below). I'm not really sure. Our backend on running on the main server witch simply uses an autobackup every night then e mails a zip file to the file holder in Belfast. The FE are all on disk for working on so they are back...

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Re: Exchange 5.5 connector??
Oops...I meant "Specify by email domain"... "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > you would have to configure the second IMS on another server...but you can > specify on the IMS where to send email for a specific domain...On the > "Connections" tab, click on "Specify by host"... > > "Jack Black" <JackBlack@hat.com> wrote in message > news:%23yYwaM38EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > No, I didn't. Would that work? > > > > I just want to route SMTP traffic that goes to "...

Probem with notes connector
hi, when i perfomr full exchange reload using notes connector, i receive following error: event id 41116 Error opening Notes document with id = ef4e and newly created mailboxes are not getting sync'd with notes dir any clues i verified that all the permissions on the notes database is perfect thanks in advance this error is then followed by event id 41127 Notes Package ID: Notes Storage Facility (NSF). Extended Reason String: You are not authorized to perform that operation cheers "Jack Dorson" wrote: > hi, > > when i perfomr full exchange reload using no...

Outlook connector 12-21-09
I use Windows Live Mail and Windows Live Calendar for my personal mail. I use Outlook for my business mail. I installed Outlook Connector v 12.0.6423.1000. That gave me a new account (my personal mail account) in Outlook. However, while I see the Live Calendar, it does not sync with my Outlook calendar. In addition, there are no messages in the personal mail account inbox. When i display the Send/Receive dialog box, I see that the bar is sitting halfway toward completion but stops there. Also, when I look at Data file Management, under data file location for my personal ac...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Lotus Connector and filter rules
Hi I have some problems with filter rules for Lotus Connector. At article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/245223 is procedure for configure filter rules. I would like to use extnsionattribute1 to filter users for synchronize to Lotus Domino. In file exchconn.ini I added line: filter_user = extensionattribute1, EQ, 1 I restarted Lotus Connector service. Filter rule didn't work, ALL user was synchronized to Lotus. For tests, in file exchconn.ini I changed line to: filter_user = company, EQ, XYZ Test filter rule works correctly, only users with XYZ company attribute are synchronized...

to increase quantity
hello everybody, i have a question: i want to use project to calculate the delivery time of a machine component. I know the bill of material and the time of every step (manufacturing, mounting, etc.). I don't have problem to create a gantt for this item: but i have problem when i want to create a gantt for a number greater than one of my item. I think that i have to use a function that increase the duration of each step of the process, but i don't know how. Please help me. thank you -- sentenza ------------------------------------------------------------------------ s...

Date Increase
I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a field to enter the date the password was last changed, and another field for the date the password expires, which is every 30 days. Is there anyway i can set the date password expires field to update automatically? The 2nd field is just calculated from the 1st and better left as a calculation in a query rather than a field in a table. There are no triggers at the table level in Access. Dan Wood wrote: >I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a >field to enter...

outlook 2002 in schedule 7+ environment?
Hi, I am trying to find out whether a single outlook 2002 client can communicate within a traditional schedule+ environment using the basic postoffice construction, and I haven't found the adequate answer yet. Anyone? Rutger Support for the wgpo and Microsoft Mail was removed in Office XP - see this page for a workaround: http://www.poremsky.com/msmail_xp.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and ...

pop3 acounts showing up in Hotmail
I have 2 Pop3 accounts with RoadRunner and thay show up in my Hotmail account. All of the messages that go to the 2 accounts also go to the Hotmail account folder. If I go to notmail live weeb portal the files are three also. so the files are going from the RR-pop3 server to the hotmail server. How do I keep them from ending up there..?? John Two things to check... 1. Logon to the RR accounts' web interface and verify that you aren't forwarding messages to you Hotmail account and 2. Logon to your Hotmail account at mail.live.com, click Options/More Options then '...

Fixed task time with flexible schedule
I am trying to create a yearly task schedule for building maintenance. My task durations are fixed at 4 to 8 hours but each task needs to be scheduled for sometime during the week of... "8 hours window cleaning anytime during the third week of July" for example. How do I represent this in MS Project 2007? Here is a reasonable work around. Project cannot schedule work "Any random 8 hour period during the week of January 25, 2010 to Januar 29, 2010." Here is what it can do: First key the task name and duration. On the main Gantt, select Window/Split... T...

can I increase excel column numbers to more than 256?
I am trying to analyse tables including more than 256 variables. I cannot transpose them into rows because the program i am using in association with excel (xlstat) takes the columns as the variables. Is there a way to increase the number of the columns?? or is it a fixed specification of the excel worksheet? thank for any help! Yes, it is fixed - you cannot increase the number of columns. You can, of course, split your data up into chunks of 250 columns - the first block of data on row 1, for example, then the next set starting on another row etc. Pete ...

Exchange/POP3 snafu
We have recently upgraded some clients from Outlook 2000/2002 to 2003. We use Exchange server(2000) for intranet email and have an ISP that hosts our internet (POP3) email. I have configured both accounts (exchange and POP3) in Outlook 2003 but when I try to send an email to both exchange and POP3 recipients one will go and the other will be rejected. For example if the POP3 account is set as default the POP3 email will send but the exchange email will not. The error is: Diagnostic-code: smtp; 5.1.2 - Bad destination host 'DNS Hard Error looking up (domainname).local (MX) T...

Outlook Connector olcon2 doesn't fetch inbox mails, but MAPI interface does
Dear all, After a change of Lotus Note Domino server IP (client version 5.0.9A) form my IP Administrator, the Outlook connector is not more able to fetch emails from Domino Inbox folder. If I send an email to the Domino Outbox folder, the connector works properly adn send the email. If I change the Outlook configuration to use MAPI services instead of Outlook Connector Interface, both inbox fetching and output mail sending works right Any idea ? Thank you Best Regards, Paolo ...

pop3 connector not delievering messages to users.
Yesterday I moved my exchange store in SBS2003 from one drive (C:) to another drive (D:), because c: was full. Shortly after that I started experiencing my problem. When someone send a message to me it goes to my pop account. Then the message gets downloaded via the pop3 connector. However it never gets to the users mailbox. I have mounted and dismounted the store several times. Also I hva restarted the server several times. Anyone have any ideas? In news:66AD2A7D-98C7-4DF7-B7F9-CE4E28D40568@microsoft.com, Jason <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Yesterday I moved my e...

Increasing alphabectically
Windows XP and Excel 2003 The first time through the program should read: With Active Sheet .First = Sheets("Rates").Range("B2") .Second = Sheets("Rates").Range("B3:B186") End With The next time through the Ranges should read "C2" and "C3:C186" Then next time "D2" and "D3:D186" and so on until it reaches "X2"and "X3:X186" Can someone suggest a good way to do this. Please. You could use index values rather than th...

Resource Scheduling IN CRM
We need to use the scheduling engine in CRM but seem to be up against a big problem. We run events - e.g. 2 day training courses and want to be able to see all the instructors available to run a course on a given date so we can choose from them. Problem is that CRm only returns one set of instructors for each day - not all the sets of instructors who could be available. Can anyone suggest a way round this so we can see all the resources of a given type available on a specific day (or days) Thasnk Roger Hi, What is your rule and resource group? I set up a test of "select 1 from ...

Increasing Months
Hi Here is a simple question and I cannot find the answer. On a report I have a text box [Text301] and when display I see Fev-07 I would like to add something like 35 other text box so month would increase by 1 What could be the formula for [Text302] to display Mar-07 or Mar 2007. The formula should be issued from [Text301] Then [Text303] related to [Text302], [Text304] related to [Text303], ....... So the day I change [Text301] for let say Apr-08 [Text302] would give me May-08 [Text303} would be Jun-08, etc... I dont realy care with the format; it can be Mar 08 or Mar-08 or Mar-2...

Using CSocket with CSocketFile Increases memory usage
Hello All, I am using CSocket derived class with CSocketFile. After I run the application for 6 hours the memory increases in Task Manager by 30000K. The messages sent per second is 30.Has anybody seen such a issue. Regards Partha No, but there are so many problems with CSocket and CSocketFile that it is probably a Really Bad Idea to have used them at all, for any purpose. It sounds like you are not successfully closing some resource. But you would be a lot better off getting rid of them entirely. CSocket is known to be buggy, for example. joe On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:30:47 -0700 (PDT),...

Increasing field size in detail inquiry
I would like to increase the size of one of the fields in the account area of detail inquiry. Right now the W in account number W-123-4567-33-us looks like a V. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- Dave Christman System Developer Dave, You might have done this already but maybe not. Did you go to the Account Format Setup window and for your first account segment change the Display Width from "standard" to "Expansion 3"? That should do the trick for you. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no righ...

increasing arguments
I'm performing a simple addition calculation for material that is neste within other data, therefore i am unable to simpley sum the entir column........ Currently its telling me i have too many arguments......... =SUM(N146,N142,N138,N134,N130,N126,N122,N118,N114,N110,N106,N102,N98,N94,N90,N86,N82,N78,N74,N70,N66,N62,N58,N54,N50,N46,N42,N38,N34,N30,N26,N22) that is a total of 32 cells notated.......how can i increase th argument level from 30 to 32 or 33 ? Your assistance is greatl appreciated ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.c...

what is pop3
i just want to setup my microsoft outlook to check my email in london uk if some one can tell me step by step how to enter pop3 or other things thanx In article <12cca01c3c0cb$5c7daca0$a601280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |i just want to setup my microsoft outlook to check my |email in london uk if some one can tell me step by step |how to enter pop3 or other things thanx | Unless you are with AOL, if your ISP is NOT a UK one then I think your only option will be webmail.... What version of Outlook? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Ce...

Increasing font size in replies
What would cause font sizes to increase each time an email is replied to? For example A sends email to B B replys to A and so on. The first email is now a huge font, the reply a little smaller and so on until the current email reached where it is a normal size. An email printed should only take 4-5 pages now takes about 30! RD Does this happen when a message travels over a Notes connector? >-----Original Message----- >What would cause font sizes to increase each time an email is replied to? > > For example A sends email to B B replys to A and so on. The first email is >...