incoming/outgoing email problems in exchange 2003 SP2

We have installed and removed POP3 connectors, which have changed smtp
setiings.  email for the domain is being received at the server, but is not
accessible to users, and outgoing email is not being sent past the exchange
server.  any help is appreciated
0
CanuckIT (1)

Turn on message tracking and see where it is getting stuck. Any event log
entries?

Nue
"CanuckIT" <CanuckIT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have installed and removed POP3 connectors, which have changed smtp
> setiings.  email for the domain is being received at the server, but is
> not
> accessible to users, and outgoing email is not being sent past the
> exchange
> server.  any help is appreciated

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Problem with Paste Special
When I copy cells from one workbook and and try to paste them into another workbook using PasteSpecial/Values, I get the following error: "The operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized." The destination workbook is exactly the same as the source workbook since it is just a renamed copy of the source workbook, so I know the cells are exactly the same. I'm using Excel 2002 SP-1. Any ideas how to solve this? You can't copy from one area, and paste Values into an area with merged cells, even if the layout is identical. Either unmerge the cells in the ...

Recipient update service problem
I have a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. Every here and then the recipient update service stops working. All the current email addresses for the users are fine, but when trying to create a new user, everything is fine, ex. mailbox is created, but recipient policy does not update that users email address. To solve this problem i just restart the server and it seems to fix it. This occurs about every two weeks or so. Does anyone know why the server might be doin this. Thanks, Eddie Eddie wrote: > I have a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. Every > here and then...

Reciept Problems (comments)
Hi there I am trying to get item comments to print in a 40 column reciept format (just like they do in full page reciept formats). I have gotten it as far as showing the comments under the item lookupcode description but the comments get cut off after 23 characters (or the end of the column within the table). Is there for the comments to continue on a new line? Here is the code I am working with. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? ============================= Transaction Details ============================= --> <IF> <CONDITION> Transaction....

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

Sending Emails to users using templates?
Is it possible to have a Email sent based from a Template to be sent to an internal user within the company using the MSCRM system? It appears that Emails from Templates can only be sent to the external Contact/Account in question and not a internal user. Is this correct? Furthermore, if you cannot use templates - is it possible to include fields from the MSCRM object in question within the Subject/Contents of the 'vanilla' email produced by the Workflow Manager; or is this fixed to the static Subject/Contents defined by the workflow. Our problem stems from wanting an email...

How do I hide Hyperlinks in publisher 2003
Hi I would like to know how to hide my hyperlinks? I have searched the help menu but there is nothing there that suggests that it can be done. Please help I need to do this to finish my website! Do you mean you don't want hyperlinks or what? Hidden ones don't help anyone. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Mitchel" <Mitchel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2451D8E-99C8-4B99-9D6F-2740E087FEF8@microsoft.com... > Hi I would like to know how to hide my hyperlinks? I have searched the > help > menu but there is nothing there th...

Outlook/SBS 2003
Hello When I plug in a laptop which hasn't been on the SBS network since March, it sits there and says Waiting to Update Folder. How long should I wait? What else should I do? Create a new profile? ...

Email management
Hello, Is there any module in MS CRM that handles inbound emails? The emails sent by customers must be routed to appropriate users, who should have features that allow them to reply and handle the email interactions with the customer. Any information will be appreciated. Regards, Venkat Hi Venkat, Emails are recognised as a type of activity in MS CRM. For this, you will have to install CRM EMail router in the machine where your exchange server is installed. Once you configure this properly, you can access mail from customers and reply accordingly from within CRM interface. Regards...

Sending from multiple SMTP email accounts
One of our users is receiving email from a couple of SMTP accounts, one is for user@abc.com and one is for support at support@xyz.com. When this user replies to the support@xyz.com emails, his user@abc.com email is shown as the sender. Is there a way that I can configure his email so that his replies will correspond to the email account he is replying from? (I posted a similar question in Outlook Configuration group) On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:36:01 -0700, rfIPS <rfIPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >One of our users is receiving email from a couple of SMTP accounts, one is >...

emails #9
Whenever I send or reply to an email an error message appears says outlook cannot find MS09.dll. It then wants to send an error report to Microsoft. I have tried reinstaling Office 2003, repairing it but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please? Hi Brian, please read this, maybe it could solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com: 80/support/kb/articles/Q241/8/17.ASP&NoWebContent=1 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de &qu...

Missing Emails
Hi, I have one user who's profile was reset yesterday. After the profile reset she has lost about half of her emails from the Inbox (Outlook 2002/ Exchange 5.5/ Win NT 4.0). I have checked the Exchange server it shows 7941 items in the mailbox but when I counted the items in her mailbox it shows only 4913 items. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks! what you're seeing on the server side is all items in her mailbox, including calendar items, etc. - are you certain she's missing anything? "San" <sanjeev.singla@hhs.sccgov.org> wrote in message news:16...

Is this my financial institution's problem?
At the very least, perhaps someone can direct me to a newsgroup or forum that might specialize in OFX issues. Because I can't seem to get information elsewhere, and since I DO use Microsoft Money, I thought I'd present my, or rather my financial institution's problem here. After starting to receive an error message a few months ago that Microsoft Money couldn't open my downloaded MasterCard OFX file, I found that the OFX file was not compiled properly. Raw statement downloads from my bank's MasterCard "recent transactions" page have the transaction types <...

Vista boot problem
When I go to boot up I keep getting error that boot sector is missing. When I put in the vista cd it will boot up fine. I even reinstalled vista to a different hard drive and get the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. You might get a better response if you post to a Windows newsgroup instead of a Microsoft Access database newsgroup. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "Ken" wrote: > When I g...

Restrict Incoming/Outgoing Internet Mail
We are running W3K3 Domain w/ Exchange 2003 - I need to create a network account for an outside contractor who will be here for upwards of 6 months. She needs to be able to book meetings etc with Internal Stafff - therefore ability to view FREE/BUSY. I have looked at 'Publishing FREE/BUSY to an FTP site.' - however that seems like a bit of work for the end user... so I am going to create the contractor a network account complete with mailbox HOWEVER - I want to limit the account to only be able to send messages to internal staff as well only receive mail from internal staff. I k...

All incoming email denied
All of a sudden on Saturday, all incoming email is bieng returned "denied" (at least that what the sender is telling me, I have not seen the actual error report). We can send mail internally and externally, but no one can send mail to us. Any ideas, need some place to start. Look at your SMTP logs, see if there is anything usual in the event logs, get a copy of the NDR from an external source. Use your hotmail, gmail.... account to test. Nue "chris" <you@me.com> wrote in message news:uQ4HJAkYGHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden on Saturday,...

Outlook 2002 problems
I have a problem with my outlook 2002. All new meils get "Automatic Preview" but i dont want that and cant find where to disable it. // JJL JJL <_spam_mrlynx79@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a problem with my outlook 2002. All new meils get "Automatic > Preview" but i dont want that and cant find where to disable it. Tools>Options>Other>Preview Pane -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths,...

Unable to display the folder.
Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Could not open the item. Try again. ------------- I dragged many of my folders from Outlook 2002 into the "My Documents" folder. Then I deleted the folders from Outlook 2002. (did so, so as to conserve size of outlook.pst file) Now in "My Documents", when i double click the folders so as to view the contents (emails), I get this error: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Could not open t...

Disappearing sent email text.
This morning I started losing seemingly random sent email text. The header appears on the listing, but text area is completely blank. It looks like virus activity to me, but a complete scan with NAV shows nothing, and I can't seem to find documentation on this behavior. Any Help? Am getting somewhat frantic. Bill ...

Removing Exchange 2000 #5
Hi all, I'm trying to remove an install of Exchange 2000 - This was the first Exchange server in our organization. Since then, we've migrated users mailboxes to an Exchange 2003 server, and upgraded AD to 2003 functional level When I try to uninstall the Exchange 2000 server, the message I get back is: "The component 'Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services' cannot be assigned the action' Remove' because: - One or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. These users must be removed to a mailbox store on a different server or be m...

imputed income
does anyone know how to enter imputed income on a salary stub transaction in money 2002? (or any version for that matter).......i know that i can create/enter the category, but it's not showing on my M2002 tax statements. when i compare my W2 with the amount from the M2002 account the difference is my imputed income. does anyone else have or know how to deal with imputed income?????? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003 See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney...

Incoming emails are not tracking
I have CRM 3.0 and Exchange 2003. I have email tracking turned on. At the moment I am only using the web client to test the system. When I send mail it creates an activity and adds the tracking token just fine. However, when I reply, the emails do go to the users box and forward to the CRM mailbox, but no activities are created, eventhough the token is in tact. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening. It is important that I track incoming emails. Thanks. check event logs on the exchange server...it may be that the router is having a problem contacting the crm server ...

Outlook 2003 time
My Outlook 2003 is displaying e-mails as having arrived one hour previous than the time on my computer. Has anyone seen this behavior? I've made sure Outlook 2003 has all the latest updates. Any advice is appreciated. - Dave Dave <dzahrobsky@hlmx.com> wrote: > My Outlook 2003 is displaying e-mails as having arrived > one hour previous than the time on my computer. Has > anyone seen this behavior? I've made sure Outlook 2003 > has all the latest updates. Any advice is appreciated. Make sure the system time and timezone and Outlook's time and timezone m...

Converting MS Office 2003 Trial into a full version
I have bought a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT360ZG notebook with installed Microsoft Office 2003. I registered Microsoft Office 2003 trial version. Now I am trying to convert it into a full version. Unfortunately I am getting message that my product key (from Certificate of Authenticity) is invalid. My trial version expires in Jan 2005. What should I do ? My product key from Certificate of Authenticity label is : J8FHJ-Q6BJM-G6PVD-FWM2B-PW6J8. Thank you very much Peter. ...

Office 2010 Visio Pro or Standard installation problem to terminal
Hi Technet Plus subscriber - have installed Office2010ProPlus and Office2010Project successfully to terminal server using provided keys and downloads on TechNet Plus website. However, keys provided for Office 2010 Visio - either Pro or Std do not allow installation in a term serv environment. I am unable to progress past the product code input dialog. I've looked further using cscript vspp.vbs /dstatusall and noted that there are many different varients of product codes Retail/Retail2/MSDN etc. Is the provided download for Visio the wrong one or simply the keys provided ...

attachment icon does not appear on the printed email message
Hello, Does anyone know abt this problem and able to solve it? Tks Regards, dary ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...