Importing SunOne Calendar Events?

Anyone have luck importing SunOne Calendar items?  Our method seems to
import them but then they end up with features greyed out if you want to
modify them.

Thanks

0
boe_d (81)

reversed calendar
Running Office 2007 in XP Pro. Outlook has an added alternate calendar (Hebrew) enabled. All defaults are US English, including the system GUI. I have run this configuration before, without the problem described below. The main calendar pane (week and month) as well as the small calendar at the top of the left service column have the days listed from right to left: S F T W T M S. Everything functions correctely, just the calendars are flipped. I have tried eliminating the Hebrew calendar, but that seems not to correct the problem, and it was never a source of this problem in previous i...

Calculated control event order
Apologies if this shows up more than once - thought I had it posted but it's not showing up. I have a calculated control on a subform whose value I need to "copy" to a bound control on the main form. Can't just use [main form]!boundcontrol =subform!calccontrol because the bound control needs to be able to be edited at the users discretion (ie. the calculated value is a 'suggestion' that may or may not be what the user wants.). I can't find an event that is triggered by a change in value of a calculated field that will allow me to use code to sen...

How to change decimal separators when importing text (csv) files?
I have a problem importing text files into Excel 2007. I'm currently working on a German version of Excel 2007 running on a German version of Windows XP Pro. Whenever I try to import data from a text file (csv), every number with a decimal separator is recognized as text. This clearly is because of the decimal separators. The csv files use points to separate decimals, whereas this German Windows is used to separate decimals using commas. Although the text import wizard allows me to select what type of decimal and thousands separators are to be used, the separators are always reset to th...

Want bill calendar on desk top
How can I get the bill calendar to be available to my desk top? "Daryl" <Daryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08DF241B-26AF-4703-81A1-E8EA996AAC58@microsoft.com... > How can I get the bill calendar to be available to my desk top? You can't. ...

Import to wrong place
When I imported my .pst I accidently dumped it into "personal folders" choice instead of Outlook Today [personal folders]. Therefore I now have two each of inbox, calendar, notes, etc. The folders under Outlook Today in the folder view are blank. The folders unders the added personal folder is where the information is now. I want to move it all to Outlook Today [personal folders]. I've tried un-install and re-install the entire Office program, but the folder settings end up in the same place. I can move the personal folders to Outlook Today but it won't let me &q...

calendar year versus fiscal year
I'm looking for a formula that picks fiscal year / calendar year from a sheet that contains: a - date b - type of fuel (U or D) c - amount (gallons) d - price per gallon Any help is truly appreciated! mePenny If you have a date in A1, the formula for the calendar year is =YEAR(A1). If you tell us your definition of fiscal year, we can tell you the formula. One possibility might be =IF(MONTH(A1)>3,YEAR(A1)&"-"&RIGHT(YEAR(A1)+1,2),YEAR(A1)-1&"-"&RIGHT(YEAR(A1),2))--David Biddulph"mePenny" <mePenny@discussions.microsoft...

Event ID 7000 and 70001
Can anyone help me on how to fix this. I keep getting a error about Event ID 7000 The Microsoft Exchange Attendant service failed to start. and Event ID 7001 The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service defends on the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant which failed to start. Thanks Any warnings/errors preceding the event ID 7000 in the app event log? -- David Sengupta M.T.S., B.Sc., MVP, MCSE, MCSE 2000, CCA Ottawa, Canada Exchange Reporting & Analysis: http://www.quest.com/messagestats/ Exchange FAQ - http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm "Sergio" <sdel...

How do I stop Outlook from importing email from another account?
Every time I open Outlook it imports email from my main email account. Is there any way to stop this without having to delete the account from Outlook? i don't want these messages imported. -- Mary Version of Outlook? Help-> About... Type of mail account? POP3, IMAP, Exchange, Hotmail, other...? What do you mean with "importing messages"? Importing from where? Do you actually mean receiving the messages from your mailbox? Assuming POP3, you'll have to set your account to leave a copy on the server. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/160 -- Ro...

problem importing address book and folders
I'm trying to import my address book and my folders from my centurylink.net account to my windows mail account. any help would be appreciated. -- Ruth That depends on HOW you access your Centurylink.net email. Do you go to a website, or do you use an email program for that? If the latter, which email program? If the former, check your address book page at Centurylink.net to see if it has an option to export to a CSV file. Windows Mail can import contacts from a CSV file. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Ruth" wrote in message news:12CC493F-0AEC-4972-9D...

Need a simple macro that will import any one of a number of text files in a folder
I'm having problems coming up with a macro that will allow me to import a text file of choice from my default file location that I have set up with Excel which contains several text files. I want the macro to open a "Open" file dialog window where I can then choose the text file of choice. I also need it to open the file as delimited, starting at row 23 and with the tab selected as the only delimiter. Please help... thanks, steve Steve I have been using the following for several years to obtain a spreadsheet from a .csv file downloaded from a bank. You will need to add the...

importation from version 200
Hello, I have Outlook 2000 and would like to know if it is possible for me to export all of my contacts and folders and subfolders in this email application and import this same information into Outlook 2007. Thanks for your time to answer. Also will there be any conflicts that I need to know. Joe yes. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ansi-to-unicode.asp for the methods you can use when you upgrade from 2000 to 2007. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by emai...

Publisher 2000 Calendar
Can anyone tell me how I can get a calendar to start with Sunday? NOT Monday. Thanks Change your Regional Settings in the Control Panel to a sensible Metric country like Australia and then re-boot and you will have the Calendar working starting on a Monday. When you have finished you can change the Regional Settings back to the backward non-metric USA. In previous versions of Publisher up to Publisher 97 you had the choice to choose which day you wanted to start on, but Microsoft decided for you, you no longer needed or wanted that feature and removed it. I don't know you think you ...

Import/Export #2
Is there a way to import/export MS Outlook appt's and other calendar items from one computer to another? E Yes, use the Import and Export Wizard for this located under File -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Ezee" <ezallen001@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message news:SUyoc.89100$Dn1.3322@fe2.texas.rr.com... > Is there a way to import/export MS Outlook appt's and other calendar items > from one computer to another? > > E > > I hav...

Prevent writing NDR to event log
I am getting an event log entry NDR 3005 whenever my Exchange 2003 server receives mail for recipients that do not exist. Generally this is SPAM. I do not care about these errors but do not want them in the Event Log. How can I configure Exchange so that these messages are ignored, and not written as errors to the Event Log? Thanks! -- Jim ...

Trouble importing Quicken 2004 data
I have used Money for years and am very used to it. I got married this year and my new wife is used to using Quicken so I have all this year's data in Quicken 2004. I thought I would see if I could transfer data back into Money, as there are various aspects of Quicken that I don't like - having got used to Money's way of doing it and which I prefer. I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 Deluxe and when I import data, I get all the accounts imported, but the entries are empty. Has anyone any suggestions as to what I am either doing wrong or I can do to correct this ...

remove old calendar items
Hello, Can someone help/guide me how I can remove old calendar data from a specific date 2005!? Setup: 1.. server: windows 2000 pro and Exchange 2000 Ent. with all SP&Hotfix 2.. Client: Windows XP Pro with Outlook 200 and all SP&Hotfix I need to do this manual and not with the automatic archive function within Outlook! // Kenneth Have you tried working in Outlook while it's in offline mode or in safe mode? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "news" wrote: > Hello, > > Can someone...

Importing text files to Excel
Does anyone know how to stop Excel 97 from assigning a date format to a column of dates imported from a text file? I want it to leave the format as "general". ...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool help
I have installed the Exchange Calendar Update tool on my workstation. It is running Windows Server 2003 SP1, Outlook 2003 (no SP). I am logged on as the domain administrator (The default administrator account). However when I run msextmzcfg.exe and try to type in my exchange server name, it responds with "Please select a valid server". This is a lab environment, my exchange 2003 sp2 server is on a windows 2003 sp1 domain controller and is the only DC and exchange server in that environment. It's name is dc-ex.domain.lab. It does not have internet access. The directo...

directory import / export
In Ex55 I used to be able to use header.exe and the Directory Import/Export feature within Exchange Administrator flawlessly. What's the best way to do this in AD / Exchange 2K3? Is LDIFDE and CSVDE (which appears to be import/export only, no modify) the only tool available? Thx. You can export using LDIFDE, modify objects and importy them. Scripting is the other option and used frequently. This doc illustrates both (inlcuding how to modify using LDIFDE). http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/technologies/activedirectory/howto/bulkstep.mspx -- Bharat Su...

Importing from multiple Excel files
Need to save time, I think this must be possible. I have to constantly pull data from certain cel's, which are contained in any one of our more than 8000 files. I hope this doesn't sound confusing, but: Is there a way to import data from lets say cel E9, from thousands of files, and have them all imported into a new excel workbook? Any advice would be appreciated, Ryan Hi Look on my site for example code http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm Maybe Ado is a option for you http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Tired of wasting...

Wont Import 12 MB Word File
Publisher 2002 will not import a 12 MB Word document, saying that I'm low on memory. I'm using a 2.0 P4 with 256 MB, 22 G HD space and 370 MB virtual. Imports 2 MB Word files ok. Do you have Norton? You receive the "windows is low on memory" error message when you edit text in a text box in Publisher 2002 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832283&Product=pub2002 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike Dwyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Sync iCal CALENDAR with Entourage
How do i sync my ical calendars with entourage? In the preferences i checked to sync with ical but it creates a new calendar in ical and do not sync the existing calendars in ical. Probably best asked in a group for Entourage for the Mac. This group handles Outlook for Windows questions. microsoft.public.office.mac.entourage for example. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Paulo Guedes asked: | How ...

Importing Large Text Files
I am trying to use the Import External Data Text Wizard and I get an error message stating that the file is too large to fit on one sheet. It igves me the option to import as much data as will fit and then import the data not already imported using the text wizard, but it doesn't say how. When I move move to sheet 2 in the workbok and repeat the Import External Data Wizard it imports the same data as before and gives me the same error message again. Does anyone know how to correctly import a large data file that will not fit on one sheet? Thanks! Ramona <Ramona@discussions.m...

calendar templates for 2011, 2012?
The Office program I bought in 2009 includes templates for 2010 but goes no further. How can I update the files to include later years? Try searching for a calendar template at the Templates section of Office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "veryoldmano" <veryoldmano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:701A5469-F33B-475D-A9E9-8C79F4878050@microsoft.com... > The Office program I bought in 2009 includes templates for 2010 but goes > no > ...

Outlook 2003 - Calendar
Just got Outlook 2003 today!! (step one of an enterprise wide rollout that will lead to an upgrade to 2007...) I have two questions on the Calendar - my preferred view is work week: - Can you get the Weekday names to appear at the top of the columns? - Can you amend the calendar view to just display the work hours? (Cant imagine planning too many work appointments between 00 and 07 am!!) Thanks I'm using OL2003, and the day names do appear at the top of the column, like: Friday, March 12. Maybe a service pack issue? You can set your work hours, and everything outside of t...