Importing old MS Mail folders

I need to import the shared folders and global address book from an old MS
Mail postoffice.  I have seen some discussions concerning migrating
mailboxes but very little at that.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

THanx!

0
tim1976 (14)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Cannot send internet mail... HELP!!!
I have a new install of Windows 2003 with a 120 day version of Exchange 2003.I can recieve email from any domain but I can only send mail internaly. The machine is public, no firewall. I have no DNS errors. I can connect via telnet to my mail server at home as well as connect via telnet from my home server to the 2003 server. the mail stuck in the queue say "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I have spent a week trying to get this fixed. All my experince is with 5.5 and this is making want to stick with that. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated. ...

2000: All SMTP Mail Going Via Exchange Instead
I have been successfully using Outlook 2000 to send via multiple accounts, including the in-house Exchange server and multiple outside SMTP servers, for years, via the Services option. Yesterday, suddenly, this no longer works. Now, if I'm logged into the Exchange server and have my incoming mail directed to my Exchange Inbox as usual, all outgoing SMTP mail is sent via the Exchange server no matter which SMTP service I have at the top of the Services --> Delivery tab. If I'm not logged into the Exchange server, or I have mail going into a different mailbox, the SMTP servers work...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Formatting Toolbar missing (not even selectable), MS Outlook 2000
I have several PCs with Outlook 2000 where the Formatting Toolbar is no longer listed as an item under the View > Toolbars menu, on a msg window in either Rich Text or HTML mode (Word is NOT and have never been the e-mail editor). It is NOT the case that the Formatting Tool- bar is simply not being displayed. Instead it's not there to display. By that I mean that it's not even available in the context menu of the Standard Toolbar to be selected (checked) to display. I am able to check all the toolbars that ARE listed, and they display as they should (and go away if I uncheck them). ...

mail Groups
....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera Depends on your version, but try View, Arrange by, deselect Show in Groups. "russell sullivan" wrote: > ....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather > than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera > > > You can filter the view to show mostly whatever you like. Try (for Outlook 2003) View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View .... Select Filter and use the advanced tab. Yo...

MS Publisher 2002 #3
I just got a new Dell PC with XP. I installed MS Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs. I have installed all 3 CDs. I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk". Why don't I have this disk and where do I get it? THanks. Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to "not". If that is the proble...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

MS 2004 deluxe Stock sale and Purchase- 3rd try for assistance
Hi there, I came across this not to long ago. I owned ( lets use a fake company here) ABCcorp.. symbol ( fake again) ABC I then sold off all shares of ABC.at 28.00 Later in the year I purchased a new interest in ABC for 11.00 per share. When it went to 10.88 the MS Money 2004 Deluxe portfolio screen shows I am making money on this new lot of shares. Only thing I can think of is, because Money uses the old symbol and lumps previous stock ownership ( even though you sold it all) to the subsequent purchases. Has this been fixed in later editions of Money? Or is the fix, manual? Such as, befo...

Create Activity Mail in Incident from C#
Hello, There is a case: When someone sends e-mail to specific address it is retrieved by our soft, preprocessed (search for some stuff and other), then it is supposed to be put in CRM. I know how to create incident (case) but don't know how I'm supposed to add some activities to it. I have not found any fields indicating case id. And when I add this activity (I want to create e-mail) will it be put in history or somewhere else? I would like to put it in some kind of inbox or something - I'v seen that there is queue object but don't know if it will be suitable for this t...

Multiple POP3 "Mail delivery locations"
I have a number of email IDs on the same POP server. And also a few Hotmail accounts. The hotmail accounts set up separate folders for the incoming mail. I cannot get the pop accounts to to separate personal and/or inbox folders. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Thanks...JOHN What version of Outlook are you using?? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and find...

importing email

log files in folder MDBDATA
is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? fanman36 wrote: > is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? This files will be deleted automatically after performing a full backup with NTBackup. They are used for recovery. -- Dana http://www.woodcontour.com Solid wood and stone PC Peripherals On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:15:01 -0700, "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? No, you should not manually delete those files. Use an Exchange awar...

import pdf table

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import