Import Contact as AD contacts

Is there a way to import contacts form an Exchange public folder to Contacts
in my active directory under an OU? i.e instaed of creating a new contact in
AD and enter all detail I want to import the current details I already have
in the Public Folder as contacts

thanks
Mike

0
mikeg452 (3)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:31:44 +0200, "Michael Greeff"
<mikeg452@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to import contacts form an Exchange public folder to Contacts
>in my active directory under an OU? i.e instaed of creating a new contact in
>AD and enter all detail I want to import the current details I already have
>in the Public Folder as contacts
>
>thanks
>Mike

It's a ballsache because what you get out from Outlook needs to be
rejigged for AD.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

MSG: No more new fonts may be added to this workbook
I get the above message while I'm working with my excel 2002 file. It's a big file with lots of charts. When I copy and paste a chart I get the above message and the program locks (although I can usually save and re-open). But I don't understand what this message means. Can anyone help? I'm not too fussy about formatting and have tried clearing formats etc. but it only buys me a couple more charts to add. Thanks, Dan As answered in .charting -- Jon Peltier has some information on this in his Charting FAQ article: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMA...

import pdf table

CRASH
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Dear All, I have a big problem, my word 2008 (Student ed.) is crashing (hang) consistently when I add a footnote to a document. Is there any fix? Does anyone is experiencing the same behaviour? Crash log is not very helpful... Date/Time: 2008-03-13 18:35:53 +0100 OS Version: 10.5.2 (Build 9C31) Architecture: i386 Report Version: 4 Command: Word Path: /Applications/Office/Microsoft Office 2008/Microsoft Word.app/Contents/MacOS/Microsoft Word Version: 12.0.1 (12.0.1) Build Version: 0 Project Name: (null) Source Version: 80305 Parent: la...

importing email

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

how to contact site manager
something odd happens when i sign in to this page...does anyone know the contact info for the site manager. thx LF What "site" are you viewing this from? "LF" <LF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86FBA0B1-DF54-42F3-9540-8392308FFAB6@microsoft.com... > something odd happens when i sign in to this page...does anyone know the > contact info for the site manager. thx http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.money&cat=en_US_fda0f23c-f299-4019-86c6-e1998434d20d&lang=en&cr=US "Dick ...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...

Display of contact fields
There seems no way to increase the displayed length of the contact name field when you view your contacts. The field length (display) is not generous and results in truncation (in display only) of most of the contact names, which is a pity. You have posted no question because you did not even specify the view to which you are referring, nor to which name field. We don't even know what version of Outlook you are using. All of that information is required if you want to ask a question in a newsgroup. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <rbhbsgm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:119...

mail-enable contacts
We have to mail-enable a large group of active directory contacts. Normaly we do this using the Exchange Tasks wizard. Does anybody know if there is a possibility (scripting?) to establish the e-mail address for all the contacts in just one step instead of taking the wizard one thousand times? Cheers, dave. Take a look at the Windows Server Cookbook, there is a chapter in there about scripting common Exchange tasks like this. Alternatively check out MSDN and the mailenable method. -- Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services www.joeware.net news.microsoft.com wr...

Incorrect import of decimal point placement.
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial institution and the decimal point shifted 2 spaces to left in all but 2 entries. Instead of 400.00, the result was 4.00. Has this occurred to anyone? Iv'e been using the software for the past 3 months and this is the first time it had occured. Money or Financial institution problem?? In microsoft.public.money, Martin wrote: >I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. >This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial >institution and the decimal point shifted 2 ...