IMF whitlist

How do I add an IP (of sender SMTP server) to IMF whitelist?
I have an SMTP server on the lan. Its IP is added in the peremiter and also
on the global accept list. IMF deletes all messages coming from that server.
The hot fix, Exchange2003-KB912587-x86.exe is for recipents only.

A<.
0
AndyIzsak (12)

There is a "known" issue with that type of setup.
Solution here:
http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/018/ipacceptlist.htm

cheers,

Alexander Zammit
WinDeveloper Software
IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power
http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/

"Andy Izsak" <AndyIzsak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add an IP (of sender SMTP server) to IMF whitelist?
> I have an SMTP server on the lan. Its IP is added in the peremiter and
> also
> on the global accept list. IMF deletes all messages coming from that
> server.
> The hot fix, Exchange2003-KB912587-x86.exe is for recipents only.
>
> A<.

0
Alexander