IMF Trust Email

How do I "trust" and email address in IMF if it keeps rejecting it? Can I do
a whole domain such as *@domain.com? Thanks for your help!

-Harry

0
harry5514 (1)

IMF does not have whitelists for particular smtp addresses or domains.

What you can do, instead, is insert the sending host's ip address in
Connection Filtering | Global Accept List and enable Connection Filtering on
the smtp virtual server. This allows *all mail sent by that host* bypass all
filters on Exchange.

Also check out IMF Tune:
http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Harry Bates" <harry@NOSPAM-rocksystems.net> wrote in message
> How do I "trust" and email address in IMF if it keeps rejecting it? Can I
> do a whole domain such as *@domain.com? Thanks for your help!
>
> -Harry

0
bharatsuneja1 (3147)

Emailing a survey
I am looking to create a survey that will be delivered through Outlook. I have created a table with form controls in word (a .dot file). Because of the form controls the form would need to be locked. I did set Word as my email editor and created the email with the table inserted into the body. However, when I hit Send nothing happens. Can you let me know if I am going about this the wrong way and if so how to best accomplish this. ... or is what I am trying to do simply not possible? Can you send it by using CTRL+ENTER? Also see the following add-in for creating e-mail surveys...

organize email
what is the best way to organize email (folders..) in outlok 2010 to take full advantage of the new features "joe" <joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B5CC08B-82B9-49F6-9324-6580B7806FED@microsoft.com... > what is the best way to organize email (folders..) in outlok 2010 to take > full advantage of the new features The best way is whatever way works best for you. You'd have to state requirments. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Previewing the email a template creates
In my opinion ... and I'm almost always right : ) ... Templates are of no use unless the subsequent email can be previewed. Users are not going to select 50 leads and send them an email without being able to view the text and formatting on its way out. The template may have been created by someone else which means the user would be taking an enormous leap of faith in using the template. That’s just asking for trouble. Likewise, a Customer Service rep wouldn’t use a template to tell a customer how to fix a particular issue unless they could preview the email. I assumed the deve...

Insert saved email as an attachment to my current email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop In Outlook I could select a saved email and attach it to a new email by selecting (Insert, Item) this would show my Outlook folders. I would then select the saved email and it would appear as an attachment on my new email. How do I do this in Entourage with out having to exist my current email? You can simply drag the e-mail to the Attachments section of the Compose window. Or, before actually creating a new e-mail, you can simply select the e-mail you want to include and select Message&...

change email editor in word
Please help - How do I change my email editor/default account in word? Thanks, -- Shelley Taylor shelleytaylor@cfl.rr.com What do you mean by changing your 'email editor' in Word? If, in Outlook, you set Word as your email editor.... then it's your editor. Your choice are either to use Outlook's internal editor or use Word. You also set your default mail account in Outlook not Word "Shelley Taylor" <shelleytaylor@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:ejrTLepmDHA.2272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Please help - How do I change my email editor/default account...

Change email addresses
I have a column that contains email addresses. Each time I try to change the contents of a cell it opens word as the email editor for that address How do I stop this without negating the hyperlink? Also, How do i change the font for a column? Thanks Frank C Select the cell with the arrow keys (not the mouse) and edit in the formula bar. To change font for the column, select the column and Format > Cells...> Font and make your selections -- Gary's Student "Frank C" wrote: > I have a column that contains email addresses. Each time I try to change the > conte...

outgoing email
get the error message 553 sorry, that domain isnt in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5,7,1) i go and test my settings and i can send with no problems and i get a message back in outlook that their working. im using a usb wireless connection and just dont understand if i can send the test messages why cant i send other messages. Never had a problem till i used the wireless. I take puter to work and have no problem with the connection there Mahalo Rob You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server, which can be set up on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account. ...

imf and SMTP
Every 2 weeks a new imf files comes via MU, after the file comes down SMTP tries to restart and hangs when stg. Looking at services and SMTP says starting and this never finishes. The only solution is to reboot the exchange server and then SMTP starts properly. Also IMF is not listed under my virtual server but does function? Thanks IMF showed up as a separate node under SMTP if you were using IMF v1. IMF v2 (part of Exchange Server 2003 SP2) removes that node and moves the functionality to enable IMF to SMTP vs properties | general | advanced | select ip address | Edit. If you are ...

Alert when outgoing email sent to specific email address
Is there anyway for us to either review logs or something where we can see who sent emails to a specific email address? What version of Exchange? In any case, you can examine the message tracking logs. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "CCripe" <CCripe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB6F6509-A55B-4F39-B826-B8818D8D0CC4@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway for us to either review logs or something where we can see > who sent emails to a specific email address? Hi, ...

How to email attached files
I need to send an email with attached files (not the data type). Within access I would like to send an email with 2 or 3 extra files. I am unable to send extra files with the DoCmd.SendObject function. Those somebody have a suggestion. Thank you -- Eric Hi Have a look at this http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/809c6cba6d0e7caf/445aa650bc1c610c?q=access+sendobject+wayne+group:microsoft.public.access -- Wayne Manchester, England. "ericb" wrote: > I need to send an email with attached files (not the da...

Email Statements
Would it not be a good idea to have the function available to e-mail customer statements as well/print statements from the close billing cycle, as a built in function. Obviousley there are work arounds and im sure 3rd party add-ons but in this day and age off email - ecommerce.... Your thoughts are appreciated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion ...

Catch all email address #2
Hello Is it possible to setup a catch all email address, I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to the @domain.org.uk. Is it possible to do this? Regards Andrew Dear Andrew, what do you mean by catch ? do you want to setup a mailbox to recieve all the emails sent and recieved by @domain.org.uk ? do you mean archiving ? regards Alaa Al-Ankar "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:44381ff6$0$33909$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net... > Hello > > Is it possible to setup a catch all email address, > > I would like...

Exchange 2003 IMF in a Simple Front End Back End Scenario
Exchange 2003 SP1 on both a BE server and a FE server. IMF has been downloaded and installed on the FE only. I have it set to not do any of the gateway archive/delete. I have it set to put Junk Email with a score of 8 or higher into the Junk folder. My email account is accessed via Outlook 2003 and via OWA (forms based). I have a Junk email folder in my OWA and the options are set to enable the Junk email filtering. My expectation is that the FE will assign the SCL number and then move it to the junk email folder, but when I go into OWA it is in my inbox. When I start up Outlook, it gets...

3.0 Tracking Ref in Email
How can I change the tracking reference in the email to include more spaces between the actual subject line and the start of the reference? CRM keeps taking out the extra spaces I put in! -- Adam Carter Vantage IT Solutions Limited http://www.vantageit.co.uk there is not control over this. You can only change the tracking token itself ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Adam Carter" <adam.carter@vantageit.co.uk> wrote in message news:BLudnaSFMObbg5LZRVny1Q@pipex.net... > How can I change the tracking...

email #71
How can I check my email on Microsoft Outlook when I am traveling? If you have Outlook on Laptop, use your ISP Roaming service (If available) or use wireless network such as T-mobile Hotspot, or Free Broadband network service from Hotel (If available) or find free hotspot (If available). otherwise you need tell detailed info, what do you have and what do you want to do. "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF92C5E-4992-4BEF-9EFB-1194084E26BC@microsoft.com... > How can I check my email on Microsoft Outlook when I am traveling? ...

Archieving mail messages with IMF
I've implemented IMF with Exchange 2003. I've set my IMF properties to block UCE's on the gateway server and to have blocked messages archieved. According tothe documentation the default folder for these archieve messages is Program Files\Exchsvr\Mailroot\vs1\UCEArchieve. I do not see this fiolder. Question 1. Is this folder created by default? Question 2. How do I view messages that get archieved to this folder or do I just see details? http://bink.nu/Article3110.bink "Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O8J2$yhOFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.ph...

Automatically importing address from emails into Outlook 2003
Hello, I have large number (100s)of emails in my INBOX and I want to add all the addresses into the address book of Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there any tool/add-in/macro available that will do this automatically? It's urgent. An early reply would be much appreciated. I am also available at: karthikgk-AT-gmail-DOT-COM Thanks, karthik Found it ! www.ornicusa.com has a tool that does just exactly what I need. Good thing is that it works with POP3 mails and on Office 2003 and on all incoming/outgoing mails too. Infact, once installed, it works ike any regular Outlook RULE. Just what...

Email Notifications
How do you deselect the send email notifications when we publish timelines? Currently, we have many people in the resource pool with 2 extra characters prefixing their email addresses so that email is not valid and they don't get the notifications, but our network admin does not like this method. I don't really want to clear the smtp email because some people we want to get these emails. We also don't want to have to rely on each user going into their personal settings to deactivate it themselves. Is there any way other than the things mentioned here? Alice -- ...

Rules will not forward to external SMTP email.
Hi, Since migrating to exchange 2003, we have found that we cannot use the outlook rules wizard to forward emails to an external address. The rule works fine if you forward mail to another mailbox internally, but if you select one of your contacts or type an external smtp address in directly, nothing ever leaves the exchange server. This is with Outlook 2000 SP3 any ideas? thanks Steve Davis I don't know E2003 yet (sigh) but in E2k you just need to enable autoforward to the Internet in Exchange System Manager. Davis wrote: > Hi, > > Since migrating to exchange 2003, we h...

Why is Outlook switching email addresses when I send an email?
Sometimes when I send an email message through Outlook, I type in one address, press send and later realize that Outlook sent the message to a completely different email address. There is no rhyme or reason as to why it changes the address, but it does it consistently for particular addresses. The addresses that Outlook changes to are not similar to the original address or on the same distribution list. I've even changed anti-virus software and run two complete scans. Help! "WynneWages" <WynneWages@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5813BB4...

One User Receiving All Emails
Hi All, We have SBS2003 server. Most users receive mail addressed to them but one user receive copies of all incoming internet emails. We are using the POP3 connector and have track the problem down to routing after switching on max events. I have deleted connection and add it again but the old routing info still remains. How do I remove routing info from the POP connector or failing that, how do I delete the connector all together and reinstall? Thank for any help you can give. Regards Ev You would better ask in SBS groups - they at least know that POP3 connector. Ev wrote: >...

Sending from multiple email addresses
We currently provide support for a few clients. I currently have Exchange 2003 setup to handle mydomain.com. We have distro lists setup at our clients as support@myclient.com. That email sends to say 10 of our techs. When they reply or initiate an email, I need them to be able to select whether they are sending from johndoe@mydomain.com or from support@myclient.com. Is there a way to do this in Exchange 2003? If we configured Outlook to retrieve emails for mydomain.com as POP3, you can just add another account and select the account. I don't want to have to do this since ther...

missing emails to user
Exchange 2003 WIndows 2003 GFI mail essentials trend server protect I have a user that does not receive any emails from certain external users.THe same email is sent to me and i can recieve it. There is no attachments and the emails are not in the spam filter. THere are no rules setup in outlook that could be blocking or moved. Are there any tools to troubleshoot this type of problem. thanks in advance needhelp Do you have IMF installed for Exchange 2003? "needhelpplease" <sumdom2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1124119279.320549.110930@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com....

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

IMF Exchange2003
Message deleted by intelligent message filtering, but this is a legal address. User is part off AD, SCL Level is not being showd. What's going wrong? Gr. Addy On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:08:01 -0800, addy <addy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message deleted by intelligent message filtering, but this is a legal address. >User is part off AD, SCL Level is not being showd. >What's going wrong? >Gr. >Addy It doesn't matter whether the user is a valid Active Directory user. If the incoming message is regarded as spam then it's pulled. How do you know about thi...