IMF - Reinstall of SP2 #2

We had a problem with IIS which meant we had to remove and reinstall it.
Since we have it back up and running IMF seems to no longer work.  when
trying to reinstall sp2 for exchange 2003 it is saying a previous version of
imf exists.  This is definatley not IMF v1 as we have had SP2 installed for a
while and no problems.

Any ideas how i can workaround this problem?

Just as a side note OWA has also stopped working, when inputting your
username and password you get a message saying: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". Not
sure if they are related as of yet.

Cheers in advance for any help.

imf and SMTP
Every 2 weeks a new imf files comes via MU, after the file comes down SMTP tries to restart and hangs when stg. Looking at services and SMTP says starting and this never finishes. The only solution is to reboot the exchange server and then SMTP starts properly. Also IMF is not listed under my virtual server but does function? Thanks IMF showed up as a separate node under SMTP if you were using IMF v1. IMF v2 (part of Exchange Server 2003 SP2) removes that node and moves the functionality to enable IMF to SMTP vs properties | general | advanced | select ip address | Edit. If you are ...

xsd to xml #2
Hi Given an xsd,Could it be possible through some .Net api to generate an xm with mock up data as say xml spy does Regards Ash Hart Ash Hart wrote: > Given an xsd,Could it be possible through some .Net api to generate an xml > with mock up data as say xml spy does? What about generating class with xsd.exe, instantiating it and serializing via XmlSerializer? -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, XmlInsider] http://blog.tkachenko.com Ash Hart wrote: > So far I am using that one itslef. But my schemas are keepon > changing.So every time when the schema changes I need to recompile ...

Conditional Formatting Problem #2
I understand the basics of conditional formatting, however, I stil can't seem to get a *different cell* to change once onother cell i greater than 20. For example: If A10 is anything over 20 (Cubic Feet) then I would like D10 (Th shippers name) cell to be BLUE. Thanks for any help. Also, Thank you Mr. Kabel for help with my original conditiona formatting problem. Sincerely, A Attachment filename: example list.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=65016 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi -select cell D10 ...

Exchange 2003 IMF in a Simple Front End Back End Scenario
Exchange 2003 SP1 on both a BE server and a FE server. IMF has been downloaded and installed on the FE only. I have it set to not do any of the gateway archive/delete. I have it set to put Junk Email with a score of 8 or higher into the Junk folder. My email account is accessed via Outlook 2003 and via OWA (forms based). I have a Junk email folder in my OWA and the options are set to enable the Junk email filtering. My expectation is that the FE will assign the SCL number and then move it to the junk email folder, but when I go into OWA it is in my inbox. When I start up Outlook, it gets...

MSFlexgrid #2
While using MSFlexGrid : Is there any method which indicates which cell in the grid was clicked upon. Thanks in advance Hi, In the SelChange, or Click event, use any of the following properties. Row - the selected row Col - the selected column ColSel - the starting column for selection RowSel - the starting row for selection "The Text property references the contents of the current cell" Easiest way to view this help info is with the object browser in VB. - Tim "RM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98FA0770-E2A7-4230-A5FC-AC362F2...

Password Recovery #2
Could anyone provide links to password recovery devices similar to allinternalpasswords.xls and/or password.xla but for MS ACCESS or WORD? Thanks for previous help with the Excel Files I am attempting to gain access to files paid for by my client [to a previous consulting firm] but some key files were passworded and therefore not usable by my client. The former consulting firm employed a subcontractor who was supposed to leave all files accessable but obviously did not. No one can find the subcontractor. Have you tried a Google search for "password recovery"? This will tak...

Creating Postcard 2 UP & 2 sided with Mail merge
Hi everyone: Good morning. I hope that some one can help with the design and setup for doing the following: 1) Postcard 8.5 by 5.5 (basically half of 8.% X 11 letter paper). 2) Print on both sides 3) Mail merge on both sides How do I set it up so that I can have 2 postcards to be printed on 1 sheet using either one of MS Publisher or MS Word? (prefer Word) I know that my printer does it. First, I already have the design in both MS Publisher and MS Word. I also have the mail merge done. MS Publisher: Page Setup: Width 8.5 Height: 5.5 Paper: Letter (8.5 X 11)...

Journal? #2
I have never used the OL 2003 Journal before but now have a series of events coming up over the next 12 months that I need to plan for and remember on the date due. If I post these under Tasks it fills up my Outlook Today window which I don't like. Any suggestions? Thanks. I'd put them in my Calendar folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bill M." <none> wrote in message news:%23IfGOJQEFHA.936@TK2MSFTNGP12...

2" PC APT Free Weights Fractional Plates Weightlifting Full set 8 plates
Price:$59.95 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000ACZARQ Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000ACZARQ At first I was skeptical about getting these fractional weights. After training a while, a 5 pound jump became too much. I used these weights to get past the "plateau". As whimpy as adding these weights to the bar may look, I am making great progress as opposed to the people who regularly lift the same amount of weight every time they go to the gym, thus never making progress. They get the job done. Very useful for shoulder press and oth...

Archieving mail messages with IMF
I've implemented IMF with Exchange 2003. I've set my IMF properties to block UCE's on the gateway server and to have blocked messages archieved. According tothe documentation the default folder for these archieve messages is Program Files\Exchsvr\Mailroot\vs1\UCEArchieve. I do not see this fiolder. Question 1. Is this folder created by default? Question 2. How do I view messages that get archieved to this folder or do I just see details? http://bink.nu/Article3110.bink "Allen M" <ajmiyake@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O8J2$yhOFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.ph...

ANN: HTTPMP
We have noticed most of our product users have problems with product configuration. In order to assist out potential customers properly configure and use our product we have updated HTTPMP documentation http://www.sos-crew.com/httpmp/readme.shtml?microsoft.public.outlook. Also optional evaluation registration is avaiable http://www.sos-crew.com/register.shtml. Registration information is not distributed in any way and used only to contact our customers by our support team. All customers provided valid registration information receive discount coupon code by e-mail. HTTPMP is MAPI transpor...

Exchange 2003 updated to SP2, WM devices broken
Hello, I updated an exchange server 2003 (one that came bundled with SBS) to SP2 last night and now, all the WM devices say due to server changes items must be re-synced with the server, pressing yes will delete the calendar, and it appears to re-sync, but no calendar info comes over, (email and contacts work fine) does anyone have any ideas??? If you need more info please let me know. Update: Items added to the calendar on the WM device syncs with the Calendar on the server. HOWEVER anything on/added to the calendar on the server side does not. Items added on the ...

Frank Kabel #2
Hello! I have a doubt that no one can take it off and i'm around and around the problem and because of a part i can't solve it. This is the problem: A B C D Prod. Stock In Out Wine 10 3 6 Fish 13 2 1 What i want to do is to identify the product that has move quantity in or out such as quantity that has been moved, once i solve this problem i think i can do the rest of problem. Can you help me??? Thank you very much!!! Hi not really sure what you mean by 'move quantity'. In your example what would be yo...

Econnect Install #2
When I Install eConnect I get this error: Error 1928. Error Registering COM+ Application Please help me Greetings, Edgar. Without detailed information regarding your issue, I would like to point you to this article giving some details on this particular installation error. Perhaps it will help. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308940 I would also suggest verifying that your COM services are running and that the user performing the installation has sufficient priviledges to perform COM+ setup. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

Margin #2
How do I change the margins on a 3-fold brochure? I can extend them in the document but in print preview there appears to be a default. I want the first page of the brochure to have wider margins. -- R.M. R.M. wrote: > How do I change the margins on a 3-fold brochure? By physically altering components of your printer? > I can extend them in the > document but in print preview there appears to be a default. The default (and only) setting is that which your printer reports as the maximum area it can print. Look for an expanded margins or borderless option in your printer d...

saving #2
Only recently when I hit the save button in excel 2002 everything saves as per normal but there is a windows media player document saved as well. I have to go back a delete multiple windows media player document when I have finished my work in Excel. Any ideas??? ...

OT
For those on LAN's, SP2 makes XP revert to WIN95's weak protection. http://www.pcwelt.de/know-how/extras/103039/ -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Exchange2k3 SP2 Restore Error
I have an Exchange 2k3 cluster SP2 on Windows 2k3 sp2. We renamed a storage group recently and now a backup job from before the rename is failing. I'm not sure if it's related. The Backupexec error I get is "The job failed with the following error: Unable to attach to a resource. Make sure that all selected resources exist and are online and then try again. Do you think if I rename it back to what it originally was it will work? On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:12:24 -0700, CK <CK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exchange 2k3 cluster SP2 on Windows 2k3 ...

Combining 2 queries
I'm combining 2 queries to a single query. However, each query should run a date range window (prompt for begining and end date criteria) but, only one query runs a date range and the other does not. Any idea what how I can correct this problem? -- FL On Jan 4, 10:45=A0am, FL <F...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm combining 2 queries to a single query. =A0However, each query should r= un a > date range window (prompt for begining and end date criteria) but, only on= e > query runs a date range and the other does not. =A0 Any idea what how I ca= n > corr...

Annual Budget #2
My fiscal/budget year runs from April 1 - March 31, but I can't find a way in Microsoft Money to set my Annual Budget Report according to those dates. All Annual Budgets in Microsoft Money seem to be based on a fiscal year that runs from January 1 - December 31. Is there a way to customize the report view to show a fiscal year that doesn't start in January? Unfortunately not on the annual budget. Suggest you log it as a wish. However, the monthly budget can be customised to show a year's worth of data instead. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support...

sql.request #2
Does anyone have a comprehensible guide on how to use it that a dolt like me can follow? Every time I try I get a #N/A. The only guide I can find is at http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/UsingSqlRequest.zip but it's really hard to follow. From the MSDN Library: http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/office97/html/SEC41.asp Not sure how familiar you are with ODBC; but if you are getting #N/A as a result, it is usually because of problems either with the SQL syntax or the connection string. There are a few examples of connection strings in the re...

IMF Exchange2003
Message deleted by intelligent message filtering, but this is a legal address. User is part off AD, SCL Level is not being showd. What's going wrong? Gr. Addy On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:08:01 -0800, addy <addy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message deleted by intelligent message filtering, but this is a legal address. >User is part off AD, SCL Level is not being showd. >What's going wrong? >Gr. >Addy It doesn't matter whether the user is a valid Active Directory user. If the incoming message is regarded as spam then it's pulled. How do you know about thi...

Training Mode #2

Exchange 2003 Issues #2
All: I posted a little while ago with a question about a potential problem with recipient update service and now I am not so sure this is the source of the problem. Here is what's going on: When I create a new user account and mailbox, nothing is being inheritted by the new account. The email recipient policy is not filtering to the new account nor is any permissions to the mailbox other than SELF. If I manually set permissions according to a woeking mailbox, everything is fine EXCEPT, the name is not appearing in the GAL. I have increased logging on the Exchange Box and am gettin...

which imf version do I have
I have had exchange sp2 installed and imf has been activated. I am having a lot of trouble getting it to work(have followed all links and from previous posts have had no luck). Everything has been set up correctly. I have tried to re-install exchange sp2 but it now states that the older version of imf is installed and to remove before updating. How did sp2 instal the first time. Their is nothing in the add/remove programs. How can I see the old version if it exists or is their software that can detect which version(s) are installed. (Now I am confused) You have IMF v1. Follow this to u...