IMAP4SVC errors

We're getting ready to deploy a new E2k3 SP1 cluster and have begun to move

some test users over to it.  Some of our IMAP users are receiving an error:

Event ID 1023: Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message
0011-000000c9660e for download for user xyzzy@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Any ideas?

0
ajohnso9 (21)

We're running a similar setup and have the same problem.  It means that
there are some messages that cannot be retrieved via IMAP.  We opened an
incident with Microsoft and the feel that it is the anti-virus software we
are running.  Sure enough, turning off the AV makes the error go away.
However, we're running the same AV software on a Win2k server without any
errors.  We are running Trend ScanMail 6.2.  We are about to try updating to
Patch 2 which they relesed a few weeks ago.

I'm not convinced that it is the AV software, even though disabling it makes
the problem go away.   I think there may be a problem in E2k3 SP1.

-GT
"AJ" <ajohnso9@jcpenney.com> wrote in message
> We're getting ready to deploy a new E2k3 SP1 cluster and have begun to
> move
>
> some test users over to it.  Some of our IMAP users are receiving an
> error:
>
> Event ID 1023: Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message
> 0011-000000c9660e for download for user xyzzy@[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Any ideas?

0
GT

Office XP error message
When i try and open 2 needed folders in outlook i get this following message.. Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. outlook:8001010118000000E42E1C0097000000FC2E1C0000000000DD C008B2347CA442B4D3B0C91014D6AD828200000000000038A1BB1005E5 101AA1BB08002B2A56C200006D737073742E646C6C00000000004E4954 41F9BFB80100AA0037D96E000000433A5C446F63756D656E747320616E 642053657474696E67735C5 can anyone help me please. All my work documents are in this folder. No changes have been make to outlook xp well not that i know of..Help please How big is yo...

Error -17099
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Every email I send is blocked with Error -17099 suspected spam. i have spoken to my ISP and can send email using this account with different program. Happens regardless of address sending to or size of email what can I do? Can I reset the program somehow, I've tried the entering the account details again but no change. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748948_864137 Content-...

New error on opening outlook 2002
I had accidently installed Plaxo, the address book update program. I uninstalled it and immediately after, started getting an error when I open Outlook: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" is the window heading. The message is: "Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 \outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" After shutting down Outlook and opening again, it takes about four times as long to open, but opens succ...

error 0x80004005 and error 8004102A (Error with send/receive)
I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account, error 80004005 (network operation failed) and error 8004102A (Error with Send/Receive). can someone help me on how to fix this problem. all my other emails accounts linked to the outlook works fine but just the hotmail account that's receiving these two error messages thanks "warakawa" <warakawa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0095BB6F-E1A6-4FC0-BB54-FEF28D9B0143@microsoft.com... >I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account...

error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post-Build Event..."
Hi, I am getting this error error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post- Build Event..." Not sure how to get rid of it. Can anyone please help? I am not sure what more info you will need to help me? Please let me know Thanks TS On Aug 12, 10:33=A0pm, Trups <Samant.Tru...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > =A0 I am getting this error > =A0error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post- > Build Event..." > Not sure how to get rid of it. =A0 Can anyone please help? =A0I am not > sure what more info you will...

Special Upgrade error
I was running the "Special Upgrade" in Great Plains Utilities for 8.0 and service pack 4a. On a couple of the companies, I am given a couple of errors, they are: "the following sql statement produced an error: #208 aagUpdateGLAllocEntry" and then "Error, Invalid column name 'aaChangeDate'" These are Analtyical Accounting errors, but haven't been able to find a way to resolve them. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks, KJ ...

Error message when replying to email
I connect remotely via dial-up VPN connection and able to receive emails, so the server connection is OK. I was able to send emails to both an inside and outside email, however when I reply to certain emails, I receive an error message "Network Problems are preventing connection to the microsoft exchange server". I am running W2k and Outlook 2000 and the server is Exchange 5.5. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Error Bars #5
How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for its error bar? Hi, On the Error Bars tab of the format dialog you can use the Custom +/- ref-edit controls to reference cell ranges. Cheers Andy Erin wrote: > How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for > its error bar? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Outlook Epxress Error Personal Address Error Msg
Until recently I used Outlook as my primary email. I installed and beganned to use Outlook Express instead..I just happened to like its features. After converting over I how receive an error message that reads "Your personal address book could not be opened. The file is either not accessible or is not a personal address book. Choose retry to use your personal address book, or choose cancel to not use your personal address book wit this application." The program crashes if I choose the option to cancel or to retry. I can not launch Outlook Epress. I have tried to locat...

error 424 Object required
when I run this code in Access vba97 there is no error; However when i run the exact same cose in ACCESS2000 I get the run-time error of object Required (424); does any one have an Idea as to what is wrong? Private Sub Form_Current() Dim recClone As Recordset Dim intNewRecord As Integer Set recClone = Me.RecordsetClone intNewRecord = IsNull(Me.PersonID) If intNewRecord Then cmdFirst.Enabled = True cmdNext.Enabled = False cmdPrev.Enabled = True cmdLast.Enabled = True cmdNew.Enabled = False Exit Sub End If cmdNew.Enabled = True '...

Newb in trouble
Hi again, several days ago I asked you for help and the reply was more than overwhelming: Thanks again! By now I'm having a problem again: This is my Code: if(pAPObj && pDavidObj) return TRUE; if(! pAPObj) { pAPObj = new CWrapAP(); } if(! pDavidObj) { pDavidObj = new CWrapDavid(); } These are the errors I get: c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(57): error C2582: Function'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapAP' c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(61): error C2582: Function 'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapDavid' c:\P...

Returned error.
The error message is: 551 Command RCPT User not local and relaying not permitted from you The computer with Outlook is going through a Win2K router. Does anyone no if I need to change any settings on the router or is there a setting in Outlook that I need to make. ...

Error message"The parameter is incorrect" when try save to CD/DVD
When I try to save a Word Document (Word 2002) to a CD or DVD in a CD or DVD drive, I get the error message "The parament in incorrect." Why won't Word let me save a document to a disk drive? Thank you. First save the document to the hard drive and then burn it to the CD or DVD using appropriate software. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Ourdune" <Ourdune@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Printer Error #2
I am trying to use the Casio 360 with RMS? Has anyone used this printer with a desk top computer. It printed a few times then stopped. The cash drawer is also a Casio and has not opened. I get the 425 error. What could be locking the program. THe firewall is turned off. any ideas?? Thanks. Good afternoon The company I work for are Casio resellers, we were unable to get the Casio UP360 printer working with RMS. I would recommend Epson or a similar printer. Regards Joshua Smith "melcort" <melcort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE9FB316-7945-4F...

Best way to format errors with raiserror?
What is the best way to format an error when using raiserror? I need to be able to make it easy to unpack the error package on the client so it can get all info needed. Or is the SQLException good enough for catching sql errors on the client? This is with C#/VB 3.0. On Mar 25, 11:13=A0am, "Andy B." <a_bo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > What is the best way to format an error when using raiserror? I need to b= e > able to make it easy to unpack the error package on the client so it can = get > all info needed. Or is the SQLException good enough for catching...

Linking errors with Building VC6.0 MFC project on VC8.0(VS2005)
System Env: Windows XP SP2 .NET 2.0 I am trying to build a legacy(VC6) MFC application and have managed to resolve most if not all(you see - #pragma to ignore things don't count ) compile time errors and depricated functions. But now i get linker errors all of them complaining about "AddCopyIntRecords.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CWnd::PostNcDestroy(void)" Here are some project settings that i have used: I am compiling things in Active(Release) mode I am including all the external libraries(just on...

error box
On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like somewhere I can switch it off. thanks Hi Scudo, > On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data > which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes > away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like > somewhere I can switch it off. When it shows up, select "Error checking ...

smtpreg error
While trying to register transport sink for onarrival event for SMTP service in windows server 2008 I am receiving below error "smtpreg.vbs (420,6) microsoft vbscript runtime error: type mismatch" whereas we used the same file (smtpreg.vbs) in windows server 2003 environment and its working fine. What I need to know is there anyway to fix this error and register sink for onarrival event or is there any other way around to perform same action for onarrvial event. Please note Exchange Server 2007 SDK sp2 is also installed in the server. ...

Event Viewer Service Control Manager Error
The Remote Access Connection Manager service depends on the Telephony service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. I have most everything stopped for performance, I don't know if this is needed for a 2nd computer that shares this internet connection via a router, not wireless. My printer is shared but not usually on or used by the other computer. How can I stop this error? The Telephony service relies on two services, Plug and Play an...

Printing error in Outlook express, left getting cut off
Hi all. I'm using Outlook Express 6 in Windows 2000 Pro. Whenever I print a mail from Outlook Express 6, the words on the extreme left keep getting cut off. Is there any way I can do to adjust the alignment so that no words are being cut off. Tried the custom print and it was of no use too. Please help. Thanks. Albert "albertleng" <albertleng@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1189157547.960006.154230@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi all. > > I'm using Outlook Express 6 in Windows 2000 Pro. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003...

A fatal error has occured in Outlook
I cannot send or recieve (POP) in Outlook. I can set up POP accounts and they test okay. But they don't really work. This is one of the symptoms. When trying to change the Send From Account "Unable to complete the operation. A fatal error has occured in Outlook". I can recieve if I set up an account as IMAP. I can send and recieve POP accounts from Express. I've have run detect and repair. I have reinstalled Office XP. ...

Error using the Export Database Wizard to export store database in
I'm trying to create a store database for a new store in HQ. When the process is exporting the data, it gets as far as the Item table and I receive the error: Export Database Wizard: An error was encountered while exporting data. Your Store Operations database is not complete and may not work correctly. Error 0: I have tried it twice and I get the same error. Any clue what is going on here? I am using RMS/HQ 2.0 SP1 and SQL Server Standard 2005 SP2 with WinXP SP2 I had this problem shortly after upgrading to 2.0. Running a db re-index then a db check from HQ admin r...

Error 25506
Trying to upgrade from Excel 97 to Excel 2002. At end of installation message appears: Error 25506. MS Excel 2002 requires updated system files not detected on your computer. You must install the system file update prior to installing Excel.c:\windows\system\ASYCFILT.DLL is ____they require _____. I'm up to date with Windows updates at the MS website. Reloaded Windows 98 and still get message. Any ideas? There's some information in the following MSKB article: OFFXP: Error 25510, Asycfilt.dll Missing When You Run Office Setup http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=295345 Saman...

Strange Outlook 2003 error
I get messages sometimes where the subject appears in red in the email list. Over in the preview window it says: "OUTLOOK ERROR: Message text violates P.A.T.R.I.O.T. act by (and a date and time appears here" It's the oddest thing. This only happens on some messages I recieve from a mailing list "linux-elitists" I'm a member of. I don't recall it appearing in other messages from other people. I've tried searching for this message on google and in the microsoft knowledge base and haven't found anything. I even did a search for patriot act on mic...

IMAP4SVC does not start #2
I have MS Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. After last power outage IMAP4SVC does not work. Microsoft IMAP4 service sown as STARTED in services, but Virtual IMAP4 server in System Manager is down. When I'm trying to start it I see the message, that IMAP server shows specific error and can not be started. There is a Warning in Event Log with Source: IMAP4SVC and Event ID: 1036 "An error occured while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x36b7" Please advise, thank you, Gary Uber ...