I see "The RPC server is too busy" when I click the Monitoring tab

That about sums it up.  Detailed message:

The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

Facility: Win32
ID no: 800706bb
Exchange System Manager

About my environment:
Exchange Ent 2003, SP2.  Active/Passive config.

Need some advice on how to fix it.  Let me know if any more info is needed.

0
jms (36)

Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs?

--
Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com

"Kirill Palagin" wrote:

> Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs?
>
> JMS wrote:
> > That about sums it up.  Detailed message:
> >
> > The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.
> >
> > Facility: Win32
> > ID no: 800706bb
> > Exchange System Manager
> >
> > About my environment:
> > Exchange Ent 2003, SP2.  Active/Passive config.
> >
> > Need some advice on how to fix it.  Let me know if any more info is needed.
> >

> --
> Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
> Free Internet calling - www.skype.com

0
jms (36)

I see "The RPC server is too busy" when I click the Monitoring tab
That about sums it up. Detailed message: The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. Facility: Win32 ID no: 800706bb Exchange System Manager About my environment: Exchange Ent 2003, SP2. Active/Passive config. Need some advice on how to fix it. Let me know if any more info is needed. Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs? JMS wrote: > That about sums it up. Detailed message: > > The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. > > Facility: Win32 > ID no: 800706bb > Exchange System Manager > > About my environment: > Exchange En...

The RPC Server is too busy to complete this operation.
Hello Guys: I have a workstation with Windows XP SP1, The user is using Exchange Administrator 5.5 to modify a user account. When the user try to change the NT Account in the Exchange Properties it get the Message "The RPC Server is too busy to complete this operation". And don't let the user make the change. Any Idea who could I fix this issue???? EL LOCON ...