I did a reset account of a computer account in AD which is an exchange server

How can I get the exchange to talk back to the AD again ...

Thanks

Andy

0
ddd9272 (2)

Creating Mailbox but not an AD account
Is it possible to create just an Exchange Mailbox and not an account on AD. We have a situation where mobile staff don't login to the domain but just access Email using Webmail. We are using Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. Not possible that I am aware of since a mailbox is considered a property of the AD user account. "David Harris" <DavidHarris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:535545F3-F7B7-428E-9796-88323A0E8734@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to create just an Exchange Mailbox and not an account on > AD. > We have a situat...

Outlook 2003 Message column headers keep resetting
I keep seeing the column headers in the messsages pane reset to their Inbox defaults. This is really frustrating when I want to find an email I've sent as the To & Sent fields keep disappearing, to be replaced by the From & Received fields! Changing these back via the field chooser is both annoying & tedious - is there anyway to fix this issue? Create a new custom view with the layout you desire and switch between the default and the new one to change the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Wi...

Adding data to tables with many-to-many relationship
I think I asked this before, and I didn't understand the answer. So please bear with me and point me in the right direction I have a table of Clubs, each club can have one or more Administrators. Each administrator can mange more than one club. I created a table Clubs with fields for ClubID, Clubname. I created a table Admins with fields for AdminID, AdminName. I created a table ClubAdmins with fields ClubAdminID, ClubID, AdminID. Can I create a form without VBA programming support to enter data in tables Admins and Clubs and associate Clubs with Admins (or vice versa)? I tried creatin...

Adding a second x-axis to an ExCel chart
How can I add a second x-axis to an ExCel chart? Specifically, I wan one with values running high to low and the second running low to high for Tilman plot. Thanks for the help!! Cheers! Dirk dirk.sears@verizon.ne -- Selaretu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Selaretus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1633 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27725 Dirk - You need at least two series, one for primary and one for secondary axes. Double click one series, and on the Axis tab,...

Exchange 2003 SP1 Includes April Rollup Fixes?
Can I assume this is the case? ...

Lock Account with OL2000
I use exchange 2000 (Sp3) + OL2000 (SP3) I found that my OL network secuity is changed to "None" It will pop up a window for logon if I open OL But if enter wrong message, my Account will be locked. I have check my Domain Group Policy. The account will be locked only if logon over 5 times Any one can help me?? THX ...

Investments To Watch Account #2
How do I create this account. As part of Money 2004 Help, it tells us to select this account from a drop down list, but I cannot find it in the list, neither it lets me add it. Upon furhter investigation on Microsoft's website, it mentions that this account gets created automatically at the time of setup. However for some reason, it did not create this account for me either in Money 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 versions. I recently upgraded to 2004 deluxe from 2003 deluxe. Any help will be appreciated. Venkat Create an investment account. In its details, set the Watch Account checkb...

Restore exchange problem.
Hi my problem is as follows. Installed a new DC and a new Exchnage server in a seperate domain. When I install exchange 2003 it automatiaclly creates the "First Administrative Group" and puts the exchange server there. But I need another Administrative group so it's like my Production enviroment so I can do a restore. I cant move the server from one administrative group to another, but then how do I get the server and the Information store and so on to get to the newly created administrative group? To do a restore the administrative group must be named as it were when I took...

2 Users, One Computer
I have recently started using Outlook 2007 but my husband still uses Outlook Express (MUCH easier for him). Everytime he tries to check his email (under his user account) Outlook 2007 tries to open because the default email program has changed. How can I permantly change his default email program to Outlook Express? IE's tools, options, programs from either user acct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outloo...

computers
Do you have anyplace for beginning computers? I do not understand most of the jargon used. Ron This newsgroup supports the relational database software Microsoft Access. You'll need to post to a more-relevant newsgroup. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Ron Bell" <RondalEBell@aol.com> wrote in message news:%23L3mcW8fIHA.4140@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Do you have anyplace for beginning computers? I do not understand most of > the jargon used. ...

Exchange 2003 OWA and PDF's
Is there a way to allow PDF's to be opened through an OWA email instead of having to be saved to a different location to then be opened? Attachments are allowed and PDF's are not being filtered. PDF is added to MIME Content Types as an application in the System Manager. Thank you, Cheryl OWA is a part of Exchange and should probably be posted to an Exchange group. Having said that, using Ex 5.5, I can open .pdfs from email accessed via OWA using IE6. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent ...

Money 2005
-- ... Hank http://horedson.home.att.net http://w0rli.home.att.net See reply in other post. ...

Analytical Accounting #13
We have a client who has AA and only enters to AA entities on an occasional basis - does anybody know a way to set it so that if an account is linked to an AA entity with the Optional set - to have it not automatically pop up once the user tabs off the ledger distribution line. They do a lot of AP without AA allocations and it's too time consuming to have to close the line. Thanks The behavior is by design and cannot be changed. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Old School" wrote: > We have a client who has AA and only enters to AA entities on an occasional > basis - does...

Updating Bank of America account.
Good morning! I have two BoA accounts (WA) that I synch with MS Money. The synch is failing this morning, and when I hit the BoA site, they have completed updated/changed logon proceedure now with sitekeys, new user ID, etc etc. How do I update MS Money to reflect this change? I *REALLY* hope that it isnt remove the existing BoA account and add it back.. assuming Money will understand or deal with the new logon proceedures. Anyone else seeing this or know how to update the logon proceedures? I've run into this, among other things, since the prolonged 'maintenance' downti...

Importing Contacts linked with accounts
Hi, I do not succed in importing contacts linked with accounts. I use the bulk import wizard tool. (I have 1000 contact to import) 1/ I import first accounts (name + adresses) 2/ Then I import contacts. I try to link contacts with the account name. (parent Account field). I try to link the contact with accounts using the name of "Parent Account" name. But this fails. I cannot import anything How can I create a link between Accounts and contact with the Bulk import wizard ? Thank you for your help. Pascal One way of doing this is to try something like this: 1. Go to SQL ...

accessing another users mailbox from administrator account.
How can access someonle else mailbox from Administrators account throug OWA. i have no problem to accesss this from out look. thanks in advance. When going to OWA specify the mailbox you want to get into in the URL, for instance http://<servername>/exchange/<mailbox alias>. Then put your admin account and password in the logon screen. -Peter "thushya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9e8201c486e5$97ed4a80$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can access someonle else mailbox from Administrators > account throug OWA. > i have no problem t...

how to avoid office opening, when I start computer
When I start my computer, Outlook starts automatically. How can I avoid it? Thanks. Take the shortcut out of your startup folder. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "GUNDI" <GUNDI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:895F171E-7D32-4A70-85E2-38F99C1233D2@microsoft.com... | When I start my computer, Outlook starts automatically. How can I avoid it? | Thanks. ...

Some Accounts Hanging When Checking
Microsoft XP SP 2.0 Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360) Before I had 6 email accounts I checked with Outlook 2003. I recently "imported 5 other ones from OLE 6.0 into Outlook 2003. I currently have 11 email accounts that I check with Outlook 2003. Since the import, Outlook checks my email for awhile perfectly and all accounts receive just fine, but then after a few hours...2-3 random ones "freeze" or time-out from receiving. I have even removed the troubled accounts and re-created them, but the problem still exists through random accounts. Any ideas? -Dennis > Are you ru...

Account defaulting
Hello all, I would just like to confirm the account default hierarchy I observe in Great Plains 8.0. It appears that the hierarchy goes: Card level > Class Level > Company Posting Accounts For instance, to determine the account used for defaulting a customer Accounts Receivable account, GP will first look at the customer card, if no account is setup there, it will look at the class id, if nothing is setup there, it will go to the posting accounts setup. Is this correct? What if different accounts are setup at different levels? Thanks in advance, Jason Hi, Card level > Compan...

2 account Different passwords
I have two credit card accounts at the same bank, each with its own password. How do I set up both for online banking? Money locks up when I try to change the password for the second account and try to download account data. In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: >I have two credit card accounts at the same bank, each >with its own password. How do I set up both for online >banking? Money locks up when I try to change the >password for the second account and try to download >account data. See FAQ entry http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q76 but replace bank with CC co...

Reset list
In Outlook2002 I can go to File, Open..., Other users folders... How can I reset that list so that it is empty? I have tried to delete the nk2-file but that didn�t seem to have any influence here. Regards Anette Open a lot of folders from someone else untill they are starting to fall of the list ;-) By recreating your e-mail profile the list will be gone. All info regarding this is kept in the registry; [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles] Note that this key has never been created for manually editing so back-up the ke...

Exchange over Internet Windows 98 client possible?
Does RPC-HTTP in Outlook 2003 (Exchange over Internet) work in Windows 98? Thanks, Chad No. Minimum requirement is Win XP SP1. I would suggest using upgrading to more secure OS, using VPN or using OWA. Chad wrote: > Does RPC-HTTP in Outlook 2003 (Exchange over Internet) work in Windows > 98? > > Thanks, > > Chad > -- Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS. Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org Free Internet calling - www.skype.com Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control, triggers, st...

GLB Exchange resynchronization file
What is the file construction details ? The file content starts with "Hq", but what is its internal format ? i want to build a program that reads the content of the GLB files. thx. ...

Online Account Info Wrong
Ok, this is my last shot at trying to get help for my ongoing Money 2006 problems. What do you do if your online information is dead wrong, and keeps downloading into Money and overwriting your current (and correct) file? I've had a number of problems over the past few weeks, and one by one I have them pretty well cleared up, but for some reason, all of a sudden now my Money information that is attached to my Passport account is old and incorrect - it includes a bunch of data like accounts that have long been paid off and closed (they now download and show huge "owed" balances)...

outlook timing out to server
I set up my dad's new Dell with outlook for email. Everything was working fine. I did the service updates that Microsoft recommended and now I cannt send or get email. It never connects to the server. Any help is apprecaited. My ISP was stumped and could not figure it out. dialup or broadband (cable/dsl)? if broadband, are you behind a router that lets you share a single ip address? -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "egriffit@prodigy.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03bd01c...