http://www.ebvalues.com

0
evalues1 (6)

Forward http to http not working
I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o want to work. I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . thanks! Sean On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54:45 -0700, Sean <doyoureallyneedthis@nospam.name> wrote: >I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o >want to work. >I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 >All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . Did you set up SSL on the virtual directory with a ce...

RPC over HTTP in outlook
Hello, I am at a point where this problem is simply life and there is no fix, but I thought I'd ask and see what you guys think. I have a site that is connecting to a remote server for email. Server is Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2007 SP1 with rollup 6 User is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007 SP1 Bandwidth test at site shows 1500 kbytes down and 500 kbytes up. I realize that this will be a major factor which is why I am mentioning it. When the user tries to load large emails 5+ Megabytes Outlook will appear to be frozen and not responding. If you are patient and wait ...

0-byte Attachments for all HTTP Clients
Hello, I am running SBS 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. I also use a Windows Mobile 5.0 device with MSFP, and am using Exchange ActiveSync to receive e-mail on the WM device. The WM device has no other e-mail services configured. I recently discovered that if I use any HTTP client (OWA, WM device) to access an e-mail attachment, the attachment is saved as a 0-byte file. This is true both on my WM device, and any time I am using OWA to access e-mail. The same attachments are properly saved from Outlook. I have read KB817442, "IIS 6.0: Antivirus Scanning of IIS Compression Directory Ma...

SP3 Windows XP com Boot Camp no iMac
Tenho um iMac com Mac OS X versão 10.4.11, disco livre de 4.5 Gbytes. processador 2.16 Ghz Intel Core2 Duo, memória 1 Gbyte 667 Mhz DDR2. Instalei o Boot Camp BETA 1.4 para poder criar uma partição Windows e instalei o XP com o SP2, original e registado. Consigo instalar todas as actualizações disponíves através do Microsoft Update excluindo o SP3 que dá sempre a mesma mensagem de erro quer seja instalado directamente da net, do disco ou de CD. Erro de Configuração do Servive Pack 3. Não Existe Espaço em disco suficie...

Examining HTTP requests?
I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a web-browser at the client side. Does anybody know of any Class or API in Visual C++ that can be used to examine HTTP requests sent to this server of mine by a webbrowser........ So far all the classes I've come accross is MSDN are for use at the client end only...... Thank you have you try HttpFile? "mysty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> д����Ϣ���� :uPpOy5k7DHA.3860@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm developing a smallish HTTP server that needs to communicate with a > web-browser at ...

Redirect https to http Exchange 2007
Hello I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this working on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. Thanks "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B235CCE5-28A5-45EF-B419-62D1A632E701@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the > /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this > working > on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. > &...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

HTTP Access
I had to re-install my IIS server due to general problems, now i have done that i can no longer access my Mailboxes Via HTTP access. Does any one know how i can recreate these? Thank you if you reinstalled IIS which is a core in all messeging actions on the exchange server(2000,2003), you should run the exchange setup again with the /disasterrecovery switch in order to restore the definitions. -- Omer Maydan MCSE,Security+ "J Speed" <J_speed259@fsmail.net.INVALID> wrote in message news:OnK58QdiEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I had to re-install my IIS server due...

Performance Enhancements
Thought I'd share some performance tips and tricks with everyone. If you enable HTTP Compression and Custom HTTP header to your CRM web app it really increases the performance. There are a couple of tweaks you can apply (should be very careful) 1.) Enable HTTP Compression - Check out the link http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/HowTo/16267D49-4C6E-4063-AB12-853761D31E66.dcik 2.) Add the following Custom HTTP Headers to CRM directories and files of the following type .gif. .jpg, .htc, and .css (DO NOT apply to .aspx files.) here are the entries you want to use: Customer header name; "...

Rule for permanent delete from a @domain.com
Hi. I have outlook 2003 SP1 and I have a rule to make permanent delete for incoming emails from @domain.com (for example). But not works!!!!, it delete all incoming emails and not only @domain.com. Somebody could help me please with the correct rule or other solution for my problem. Thanx in advance.! How does the rule read? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & ...

Outlook ~ RPC over HTTP
My internal laptop users use Outlook 2003 when they are at their desk and are setup as Exchange 2003 clients. When these laptop users leave the office they want to continue using their Outlook 2003 client. Is a VPN still the best solution for folks like these? Is RPC over HTTP only good for folks using Outlook 2003, work out of their house, and don't have an office in the home office? -- NC Beach Bum The answer is it depends. If you already have a VPN set up and the clients are already set up with VPN connections and know how to use them, it may very well be easiest to sim...

Force SSL for RPC over HTTP
I finally got RPC over HTTP to work for my Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 machines. I know that non-SSL is possible, but not recommended. How do I ensure users are using SSL? The only place I can find an option for this is in the Outlook client on the Security tab to encrypt data. Is this the proper place to ensure my clients are using SSL?. PS. Yes, I do have a proper SSL cert. Thanks, Rob "Rob" <rbergerATtrmcomDOTcom> wrote: >I finally got RPC over HTTP to work for my Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 >machines. I know that non-SSL is possible, but not recommen...

http
I want to create a software that changes the network transport to the browser. It'll change the GET direction to something that i want. for example every surfing to google.com will redirect me to google.co.il. I want this to work for every browser. Any ideas? thanks. Maybe write an HTTP proxy that filters certain URLs and replaces them with others? But the browser will need to be configured to use this proxy. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <amisol@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1126556573.848052.48380@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I want to create a software that cha...

"HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" Error immediately after Upgrade
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has encountered a problem like this. Your help would be very much appreciated. I just completed upgrading MS CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Some parts of the web access are fully accessible (e.g., Queues, Articles, Announcements under "My Work"). However, I cannot access any of the data under Workplace, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings. My Report Server seems to be running fine. I can run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer without any errors. I access MS CRM through the web browser via http://<local...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

csgallagher@metromilwaukee.com
csgallagher@metromilwaukee.com ...

How to make an http Post with XML and retrieve the response?
I simply want to post to a URL via HTTP Post then get the response Text of that. I have this done in classic asp like this: postdata = "param="&server.urlencode(param) Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0") objXML.open "POST", "http://somesite.com/cgi-bin/output.cgi", False objXML.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" objXML.send postdata strXML1 = objXML.responseText Set mydoc=Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") mydoc.async = False mydoc.loadXML(strXML1) ...

Virtual HTTP sites
I have the follow network setup: 1 box - ISA 2004 Server 1 box - Certs Enerprise CA Server 1 box - Backup Server 1 box - Exchange 2003 Server (Standalone) 1 box - Web Server 1 box - Windows 2003 Server (DC1) 1 box - Windows 2003 Server (DC2) My issue is with SSL and Virtual HTTP sites. When I create a new Virtual HTTP site under exchange the SSL port field is grayed out. Does anyone know why this field is grayed out? I have not been able to find any info on MS's site or on Google which explains why this field would be grayed out.. Andrew Depending on your method, you'll proba...

Glamour models & Fasion designing New look watch my profile http://www.geocities.com/cathrina39 http://namithawithyou.blogspot.com/
Glamour models & Fasion designing New look watch my profile http://www.geocities.com/cathrina39 http://namithawithyou.blogspot.com/ ...

admilson.santana@ig.com.br
Ola! gostei muito da aparencia do internet explore 8. Porém tendo alguns problemas com o explore 8. Em lojas online como americanas.com toda ves que acesso o site aparece a informação de que contem erros na pagina e não consigo fazer a compra no site. Em outros casos aparece a informação de erro de certificado sites que sei que são seguro como o ig, o terra, o uol, americanas.com e Kalunga. Em outro caso deu erro na pagina do orkut, as informações todas destorcidas. Para saber se era problema com o site baixei outro navegad...

RPC-HTTP broken after Office SP1
Ever since I've installed Service Pack 1 for Office 2003, I haven't been able to use RPC over HTTP. I thought it may have been an exchange problem since I had just upgraded to SP1 on the exchange server, but I can still use webmail. It turns out that even though I have Outlook configured correctly, it is trying to connect via TCP/IP only, instead of HTTP. I have followed the setup to the letter in the Knowledge Base articles. Is there a little mod I must do to get it to work or should I just reinstall Outlook without SP1? Joe FWIW, SP1 for Exchange changes RPC/HTTP behavi...

Outlook 97 (or 2K) on hotmail http
Does outlook 97 support 'http' mail accounts like O/express? (or is there a patch available to do so) How do i import an email account (.iaf) to Outlook 97? No, Outlook 97 does not support HTML mail accounts. Only Outlook 2002 and later do. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "JethroUK�" <reply@the.board&g...

www.g ooglecrack.com
www.g ooglecrack.com ...

Change the CRM from website http://companyweb to http://crmweb
My CRM 1.2 is properly running on my server. I would like to change it from http://companyweb to http://crmweb,. Q. 1. Will this affect the working of my CRM? 2. Is this quite a process ? 3. Is there a procedure on the web for this to make the process step by step? Hello, To answer your questions: 1. Yes this will effect the operations of CRM since users will need to be trained as to the location of Microsoft CRM 3.0 2. It depends, if you are using the sales for outlook client (SFO) than yes, you will need to manually edit registry keys (based on the version of Microsoft CRM you are using...

How to use Http to Down/Up load file?
Hello every, I need to use Http to upload and download file or directory. It's not easily to me because class not have CHttpFileFind, How can I use CListControl to express Http Server directory. and upload file from my computer to remote Http Server? I need and thanks for your help. i think, you can upload to use script language such as php. implements post by visual c++ and server side script language can help you. -- WebSite : Realization of Dream { imagine your dream} - http://rodream.net WebMail : rodream@naver.com "冰箱程式員" wrote: > Hello every, I need to us...