http mail - How to rename e2k3 "fqdn/exchange" ?

With OWA, we can access email via the url "serverName/exchange".
Does anyone know if we can rename the virtual directory name "exchange"
to something else ?
I looked at the iis manager for the exchange site property, it wouldn't
allow
us the change the name. Any suggestions ?

0
larry

http mail