How to set up connector between 5.5 and 2003

I've installed ex2003 in 5.5 site, how do I set up connector for ex2003 so the moved users can send and receive e-mails
Thanks a lo

Marcin
0
anonymous (74725)

setting up new outlook mail account

CScrollbar events in VS 2003
I've added a scroll bar to a dialog in a new dialog only mfc app. but the only event I can find for it is NM_THEMECHANGED (which throws a compiler error)? Can I add my own WM_SCROLL handlers? Thanks ...

Excel 2003 scrolling
When using Excel, I have always been able to use the scroll wheel to navigate vertically in a spreadsheet. With the installation of Excel 2003, scrolling occurs left to right. Any solutions? ...

OWA Set Rule problem

Outlook 2003 hangs on exit
When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the systray and the process continues to run. Forced to terminate OUTLOOK.EXE process in order to restart Outlook. Any ideas? Look for 3rd party applications that are holding it open for data use. (Activesync, WinFax, Antivirus) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "kmeszaros@landam.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081601c3b3ab$ef4e6e20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the > systr...

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

How to set backcolour

Outlook 2003 Disconnected from Exchange Server 2003, will not reconnect.
Two days ago after setting up a mobile phone to act as a modem for my laptop, testing it, and disabling the dial-up connection associated with it, and reconnecting to my domain and usual network (non-GPRS) I find that I can no longer connect to my Exchange Server. The "Working Offline" icon shows up in the lower-right hand corner of the Outlook Client window, and when I uncheck "Work Offline", I get prompted for a username and password. Normally, I should just be able to cancel out of this window and Outlook works fine again. However, since two days ago, it does not. Th...

does office 2003 work on windows 7?
Can I install MS Office 2003 onto my PC running with Windows 7 Operating System or do I have to use Office 2007? "Candice" <Candice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B9E5BB4-FA6D-4761-A8D2-CCB36A2278B0@microsoft.com... > Can I install MS Office 2003 onto my PC running with Windows 7 Operating > System or do I have to use Office 2007? Yes. '03 will run on Windows 7. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Candice" <Candice@discussions.microsoft....

Access 2003 popup calendar
I have been able to add a nice popup calendar when I click into a data field on my Access 2003 form. But the date only gets placed into the field once I move out of the field and into another. I would like it to populate the field as soon as I click on the date in the calendar. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Here is my code: TrainingDateCal.Visible = True TrainingDateCal.SetFocus If Not IsNull(Training_Date) Then Training_Date.Value = TrainingDateCal.Value Else TrainingDateCal.Value = Date End If Thanks very much in advance! Jeff Wilson Strange...it seems like my problem is wh...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

CRM Cisco call connector
I've installed Cisco's Unified call connector 4.0.3 on our CRM 4.0 server, and the client on my PC. The client is talking to the server OK as it will search for a phone number and pick out the relevent Contact details from the Server. However When I click the Dial button ( from my client ) on a contact , the webpage it brings up is an http://localhost:5556............ . Question is why is my client looking for a localhost page, is there a config somewhere that i've missed that should be pointing it to the CRM server or Cisco Callmanager? For anyone who might hit the same pr...

Sharing Contact Forms on Exchange 2003
I have a user that created contact forms using Outlook (Office 2003). Server side, I have Exchange 2003 running on SBS 2003. The user would like to share these forms with the organization. What is the best way to publish the custom contact forms in Exchange 2003? Dragging the form to the public folders copies the data, but nothing more. Thanks in advance, J Wolfgang Goerlich ...

Exchange 5.5 Export and Import issue
We did an export of our Exchange 5.5 system, Changed the display name on all the mailboxes and then imported it back without any problems. We changed it from First Name to Last Name, First. In the admin app, the display name field looks correct. In the address book in Outlook, it looks correct. When you receive an email from someone, the From Field that the email came from did not change. It is still First Name, Last Name. Is there something I missed? -- FastEddie Rockwell ---------------------------------- Check us out at: www.therockwells.net ----------------------------------- You ha...

Reading Pane Settings

CTreeCtrl #5
How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use the control for it's check box capability. Thanks, Neil =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBC?= <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:32FCA05B-36EF-41B2-91B9-5648B3B51EA5@microsoft.com: > How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use > the control for it's check box capability. > > Thanks, Neil > Handle the TVN_ITEMCHANGING message and return TRUE when it's the selection that is changing. But I'm not sure you really want to do that - selection is good feedback t...

CDONTS on Windows 2003 Server
I am in the process of moving all my web applications from a windows 2000 server (IIS) to a windows 2003 server (IIS). I have apps written in VS6, .net and .net2002 but i am having problems with my VS6 applications, when they try to run the following code: Set objMsg = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") Is there anyway to install CDONTS on a windows 2003 server? I can't get debugging to work on the new server so I can't give you an exact error message... just that when I rem out that line... the program works fine. Any thoughts BESIDES rewriting my code in .NET? Than...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus