How to see my mail queue?

Hi there,
I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server.
Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't
find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status.
Thanks in advance,
Ross

0
Ross8923 (10)

To view the mail queues follow these steps:

1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location
    Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group -->
Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server -->
Queues

 You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail.

thanks,
J.

0
jasperk (15)
12/11/2003 11:23:44 PM
How does this apply to Exchange 2003?

"Jasper Kool" <jasperk@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To view the mail queues follow these steps:
>
> 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location
>     Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group -->
> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server -->
> Queues
>
>  You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail.
>
> thanks,
> J.

mail merge to word
Hi, How can I make (I think) a mail merge for personal information (name, street, P.O.Box, phone number...) for one record in a sheet to a word document, and make it work at the touch of a button. In other words: filling data from the Excel sheet to the Word document. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource. 50 min MS tutorial http://office.microsoft.com:80/training/training.aspx...

Mail folder fonts for received email
In Outlook 2003, is there a way to globally change the font for all received emails listings, not the font of the message? I know how to change them individually under VIEW, ARRANGE BY, CUSTOM and then change the fonts under OTHER SETTINGS and AUTOMATIC FORMATTING. When I make a change, it only affects one folder, not all the others. Should this be changing all, not just the current one? -- Neil Create a custom view with your preferred font settings, and make it available to all mail folders. Then when you go to each folder, set that view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Sent mail
All of a sudden, all my sent mail is being copied to my inbox instaid of my outbox. Can someone tell me how to change this, please? Paul S begin 666 Paul S.vcf M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E,[4&%U; T*1DXZ4&%U;"!3 M#0I.24-+3D%-13IP875L8F]C80T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IP875L M8F]C84!B96QL<V]U=&@N;F5T#0I2158Z,C P-#$Q,C%4,3@Q-# S6@T*14Y$ (.E9#05)$#0H` ` end Next time you're in Outlook Express, click on: Tools|Options|Send Tab Do you have that first item checked: "Save copy of sent message in the 'Sent Items' Folder" But I thin...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

How to add and fill in comments column in a mail folder?
I use a few mail folders to store vendor quotes and purchasing documents. I often refer to these messages and would like to have a way to label each message, as to its contents, in the folder view. I have no problem adding a column to my display, I just can not figure out how to get my info into the column. On the Other Settings dialog for the view, turn on in-cell editing. Once you do that, you'll be able to type the information in the view. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators ...

not receiving alias mail
I recently converted to WLM with new computer. Main account working fine. Not receiving any alias mail. Still receiving alias mail on old computer. Any help appreciated. If you are using POP3 with the account, then in the mail program on the old PC you need to set it to leave a copy of messages on the server. Depending on the mail program used there, the way to do that May be Right click the mail account's name in the folder pane, then select Properties, Advanced and adjust the Leave a copy of messages on the server settings. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec...

archiving mails.
Hi How can i do arcive all the mails in a mailbox store , on or before 2003. Thanks for all the inputs. What are you trying to accomplish? It sounds like you are trying to back up your Exchange server. Is that what you are trying to do? Here is a document on the new "Journaling" feature in Exchange 2003: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx There is also a tool called "Archive Sink" (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5D3475BD-6915-4110 -959D-6E4CB233D79D&displaylang=en) but that does not archive...

how to make postcards for mass mailing?
I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do it? Create the appropriate size page, type the stuff on it, put the cards in the printer, print. "lilfrogr" <lilfrogr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010B8A1F-5309-4C36-9A49-64CFE1B1F6C7@microsoft.com... :I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the : postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do : it? For individual cards, if yo...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn´┐Żes ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

Mail Delivery Question
Hi, I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has forwarding enabled to external DNS server. I can send email to an email account of the ISP that I'm on, while I can't send email to other domains. Is there something else that I need to do? TIA TagaR What NDRs do you get, if any? TagaR wrote: > Hi, > > I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My > server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has > forwarding enabled to external DNS s...

CRM 1.2 How to get queue to e-mail CRMEnabled users
We are running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition and a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition MS Exchange server. Can not get the CRM Queue to e-mail other users. E-mails come fine to support queue, but not to us. What do we have to do to configure the mail server properly, the CRM Router is in place on mail server, but there is something else missing. Any help would be great full thanks!!! alfuller@mobilewires.com ...

Hidden mails with +
Suddenly many mails get hidden in groups with + to expand, what happened? View | Current View. Uncheck: Group Messages By Conversation. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Anton" <nospam_to@n.ton> wrote in message news:OBPHfw31KHA.4832@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Suddenly many mails get hidden in groups with + to expand, what > happened? > > As simple as that, thanks:) "Bruce Hagen" <BRH@nospam.invalid> skrev i meddelandet news:%23$vrY631KHA.4908@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > View...

SMTP Mail Sending Problem Windows 7
Hi, I am using SMTPClient class for sending mail from my C# application. I have successfully sent mail in local area or outside of the domain. But, i met a strange problem. When i send the mail to the client who uses Windows 7 he cannot receive the mail, although exchange server tells me "it has delivered". I worked on it and i found a silly case. When i set MailPriority.High the client receives the mail. If i do not set the mail priority to high, the client does not receive the mail. Can Anyone tell me what is the problem, or has anybody met a problem as simi...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Problem Sending Mail
I have a two server exchange setup, all in the same site, connected by a vpn tunnel. SERVER1 and SERVER2. There is one SMTP connector that lists the address space as * and the bridgehead as SERVER1 They both can can send mail to each other and SERVER1 can send mail to the outside no problem The issue is that SERVER2 cannot send mail to the outside. The e-mails get stuck in the internet CMTP mail queue for SERVER1. What could be the problem? Why won't SERVER2 just send mail right out to the internet, instead it is trying to send them through SERVER1? how can I change it so that mai...

Outlook 2003 - Unable to receive POP3 e-mail
I really need some help! I'm totally stumped. I have two completely different POP# e-mail accounts. For some reason, I am suddenly unable to receive e-mail from either account. I made no changes to the system between the time I last received e-mail and the following attempt in which I couldn't. Three points of note: 1) Upon attempting to "Detect and Repair", I found the engine was disabled. I don't recall doing that. I reset the engine to automatic. 2) Previously, I had been getting some corruption in the file that tells the server what messages I have dow...

Outlook mail
Hello, I have a OST file but not able to map to my personal PC outlook it is saying a message it is not a personal Folder. Can any one please let me know how to map my OST file to see my mails. Regards, Ravi ...

Backup Mail Servers
Hey what do you all do as a secondary or back up exchange server? (those of you who only have 1 exchange server) I am looking for a some sort of software that will catch all inbound and then forward when exchange is back up and running or the network segment comes back online. You can use any exchange/smtp server to do this, many service providers provide backup mx service (if you don't have another smtp/exchange on another network segment with its own isp connectivity). the only software you need is smtp svc in windows server... (or any other os/smtp srvr). -- Bharat Suneja MC...

Rule to distribute sent mail
I have 3 mail accounts and I want one (or more) rules like this: Apply the rule after I send the message Through the _specified_ account Move it to the _specified_ folder and mark it as read The problem is that the only option I see, in the Rules wizard, is "move a copy". Furthermore, when I use that option, just to test the rule, the message that was copied to the _specified_ folder looks unread. That's why in my rule I want to add the option "and mark it as read". Any ideas? (Vista Home Premium - Office 2007 Pro) -- Please remove hyphens to contact me ----- ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

Mail rules with multiple conditions in subject/body (OR vs AND)
Using Outlook 2007. I need a mail rule that runs if the subject contains "apples" AND "oranges" AND the body contains "bananas" (it's okay if bananas is also in the subject). But when creating rules, the conditions automatically become "OR" statements and there seems to be no way to change them to "AND" statements. Does anyone know a way around this? Thank you! You'll have to create additional rules. For an example see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/220 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuri...

how do i import my mail messages from out look express to outlook #2
How do i transfer my address book from outlook express to outlook "cheryl" <cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C07A223-D825-41C1-8B5A-7E75CCC63599@microsoft.com... > How do i transfer my address book from outlook express to outlook Your subject says Mail messages. Which do you want to do? ...

Cannot send e-mail #4
I've contacted my service provider and gone through the trouble-shooting with four seperate operators and they all said my settings were correct, but that they couldn't solve the problem. When I send an e-mail the error message I recieve is: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'allihewitt@comcast.net'. Subject 'hi', Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.', Port: 25, Secure(SS...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...