how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?

We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get
an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day.
0
shantha (1)

"Send and Receive" in regards to an Exchange account
We have an Outlook 2003 user setup with Exchange 2003, he also uses the client to access about a dozen POP accounts. When he clicks "send and receive" it seems to get stuck on the exchange account. It says "processing" and takes for ever. But "send and receive" isn't required to get Exchange mail, since it's always connected. Yet his Exchange mail comes in normally, with no delays. It's only when he uses "send and receive" that it seems to sit there forever. Has anyone seen this before? Or is there a way to not include the Exchange account wh...

Can't send e-mails 07-14-10
Can someone help? I can receive e-mails and send e-mails to people with the e-mail address like mine (ntlworld.com), but not to other addresses e.g aol.com. I get the message. An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are not allowed to send mail to <*****@aol.com>', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69 Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties...

How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003?
How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003 in real-time? MSExchangeiS - User Count - number of users connected to the IS Also check: MSExchangeIS - Active User Count - Number of user connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes. MSExchangeIS - Active Connection Count - Number of connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes Connection Count - number of client processes connected to the IS -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "SW" <SW@discu...

Windows Live Mail shutting itself down
After composing a rather long email this evening I had just clicked on "Send" when I got a message something to the effect that "Windows Live Mail has encountered a problem and must shut down." I lost the email as the entire WLM system shut down. I don't know if this is related but a few minutes earlier when I first opened WLM and tried to receive messages (sync) nothing happened. I had told the computer to "work offline" earlier in the evening but before going to WLM had unchecked that option. My internet explorer was already open. I went b...

How do I program my e-mail adress?
When I open up my inbox it doesn't show all my e-mails from my hotmail account. How to I put in my e-mail so that I can acess my e-mails? "pineapple.kiwi" <pineapple.kiwi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0A067C6-CDF8-4F81-8BD8-C36D3449D19F@microsoft.com... > When I open up my inbox it doesn't show all my e-mails from my hotmail > account. How to I put in my e-mail so that I can acess my e-mails? <sigh> you have to set up an account. Look in Help on how to do this, or look on your ISP website. Be aware that unless you have a paid-for ...

owa wont accept user name and password
Hi all, Have just set-up owa with exchange 5.5 sp4 on w2k server sp4. When we try to access owa from the login page we get an error, we put in the alias the enter then get the login box. We put in the username and password 3 times before the WebPages goes to a blank page. If I refresh the page we get the login box again, I have tried this with even the administrator but that does not work either. I have also made sure that the web pages does not have friendly errors switched off but we still get no error message. Can anyone help as I now seem to be a bit lost Thanks Glenn "Glenn&qu...

HELP! I KNOW U KNOW HOW TO DO THIS....
i was told there is a way to make certain letters equal numbers. EX. BREADNMILK is 1234567890 / B=1 R=2 and so on. This is so each product has a digit code for the price. EX. EDB = $3.51. I don't know how to do that but my boss said it's possible....THANK-YOU! I have an idea, but I'm not sure I understand what you really want, so I hate to waste the time to produce it. Could you give a few more examples? What are you doing with the data once you figure out a way to make this work? Why BREADNMILK? Is that just an example? You'll use just one word? You're trying to obscu...

e mail address change
I have changed addresses and the net passport will not let me enter as the software keeps defaulting back to the old address and locks me out. How do I fix? Thanks. ...

User Account deleted
My nephew deleted my admin user account trying to bypass the parental controls. Now when anyone else tries to use the computer after his allowed time it will not let anyone connect to the internet. Can I restore this user account so that I can change the time limits and the parental controls. There is nothing in the recycle bin so he deleted everything. Is there a master admin password that I can use to change all the parental controls need help with the issue. Can not find original disks so I can not reinstall windows to fix. Windows vista home premium on gateway laptop. ...

E-Mailing Photos
I use windows xp and outlook 2002. When I'm in "My Pictures" and I select a picture and then click "E-Mail this file" it opens up an empty outlook message with my attachement (the photo I selected). After I type in the sender's email address and subject, I click on send and nothing happens. What I usually have to do is exit out of it (save it) and then go to my inbox and double click on it and send it from there. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution? Thanks! ...

Maximum e-mail size??????? Pls reply exchange administrators
HI all I have exch2003 and need to implement a new message size limit. what do you recon is a good size to block messages at. A few hundred KB, 1MB, 3MB, 5MB, etc. pls reply and tell me what you have and if you have problems. Don't think Microsoft has a recommende size or do they...... Let me have your comments administrators Craig Hi Craig, Where do you want to put a limit ? For internal traffic only ? For external messages only ? You could examine your traffic with a tool like Promodag Reports (http://www.promodag.com) and see what is the average size for your messages, and the...

It's Conditional Formatting, Jim, but not as we know it...
Hi, Is there any way of producing the same as a conditional format on a cell (ie. chenge fill and font colours according to a calculated value) but for more than three (four, if you count the default) values? TIA Dave An example '----------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) '----------------------------------------------------------------- Const WS_RANGE As String = "H1:H10" '<=== change to suit On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Targe...

Repeating a Cell Format For Many Rows: What's Fastest Way?
I want to merge adjacent horizontal cells and repeat that in a column for 20 lines. What is a quick way to do that so I don't have to repeat the merge formatting 20 times? Then I want to draw a line along the bottom of each of these merged cells. Again, what is the fastest way to do that? Suppose it was 200 lines. What is the shortcut? Thanks -- TomBrooklyn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TomBrooklyn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7398 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthrea...

Junk E-mail no longer moves to Deleted Items
I installed a small spam filter program that gave me a new toolbar. However, it did not appear to work, and after installing, the mail marked as 'Junk' or 'Adult Content' is no longer moved directly to the Deleted Items folder. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks Andy ...

Cannot add mail account to Outlook XP
When I try and add a new mail account, all mail account types are greyed - therefore I cannot select one, and cannot add one. Is there a security restriction that may be causing this? I'm running XP with Outlook 2002. Thanks, Keith Yes. I assume you're at work - the systems folks have probably deployed administrative restrictions that prevent you from creating new accounts. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Keith Finnett" <keith.finnett@btinternet.com> wrote in message ...

Sent E-mail not in Sent Folder
I have sent an e-mail an the recipient did receive it but the e-mail does not appear in my sent Folder Any Ideas Why?? Thanks If it was a Reply and you sent it while in a folder other than the Inbox it would normally be stored in the folder you were in. "Stev" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1978f01c44ccc$6f882810$a001280a@phx.gbl... >I have sent an e-mail an the recipient did receive it but > the e-mail does not appear in my sent Folder > > Any Ideas Why?? > > Thanks ...

OWA jumping mouse

mailing labels
Is there any way to print customer mailing labels to the barcode/label printer? ...

Do You Know???
Hi... Where to get personal / business loan? How to settle your debt? Where to invest? Monthly Profit 20%? One time investment only? Setup your own business & growing income? The Beneficiary Bank is Barclays Bank? Just only need USD1070 for Financial Freedom? 300% Profit,10%Commission,5% Bonus,1% Revenue & 0.01% Daily Profit Payout!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AD=AD----- Get me online at : E-Mail /Yahoo Messenger,my ID : sallehes[at]yahoo.com Change [at] to @ If you never take the chance, you will never have the chances. >From O...

e-mailing spread sheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I e-mail a spread sheet and only send the active page. The shaded pages that say &quot;click to add data&quot; go with it as well. > How do I e-mail a spread sheet and only send the active page. The shaded pages that say &quot;click to add data&quot; go with it as well. <br><br>see earlier messaga re this subject titled &quot;sending an excel spreadsheet&quot;; The answers are there ...

Outlook E-mail Forms?
Does Outlook have an e-mail "form" or "template" where the body of an e-mail can be created, and just certain fields can be filled in, as particular to the recipient? What I am needing to do is create such a form (if possible), open Outlook through Automation, and then populate certain fields with the data, and then send the e-mail (or leave open for the user). We are using Office XP, but may go to Office 2007 soon. Thanks! Neil You can create boilerplate text by using Signatures and then just select the one you want by choosing Insert, Signatures. "Neil...

forwarding mail to hotmail account
Does anyon know how to setup up a server client that will get mail from a client on the domain and forward it to a hotmail account Don't know what you mean about "get mail from a client on the domain", but if you just want to forward a copy of inbound mail sent to MailboxA to a hotmail account, you can set up a mail-enabled contact for the Hotmail account (called a custom recipient in E5x) and use delivery options on MailboxA's properties to send a copy of mail to that contact/custom recipient. scott wrote: > Does anyon know how to setup up a server client that will &...

Send E-Mail Immediately in Outlook XP
In OE 6.x, e-mails that are written and marked for transmission are sent immediately, without having to open the OE client. However, with Outlook XP, it seems that the user must open the actual client and send the e-mail from there, instead of just clicking "send" on the e-mail he is composing. Note this is different from the "Send Immediately When Connected" checkbox under Tools>Options>Mail Setup, as this only seems to apply to messages composed and sent while the client is running. I want to configure Outlook XP to have the same behavior as OE in this instance, o...

Publisher Mail Merge
I have a publisher file that I'm using in a mail merge. I'd like to print a different image or picture on each sheet. Does anyone know if you can have an image / picture / object as part of the changing data in a mail merge in Publisher? You will need to purchase Publisher 2003 which has this feature. Release date probably September, but don't know if it has been announced yet. -- ...

Mail w PDF attachments are not delivered to inbox, message tracking center says they are. HELP
This is a very odd problem. We have some users who do not receive messages from a specific source that have PDF attachments. No message in inbox or anywhere at all, the sender does not get a NDR. And get this, message tracking center reports the message as having been delivered. I have after verifying that the message is reported as delivered through message tracking performed an advanced search of the user's mailbox starting at the root. I have also checked rules etc. We have about 25 users who exhibit this behavior. These messages deliver fine to other users boxes (including mine) ...