How to hide multiple recipients to recipients but not showing "Undisclosed recipients"

I have a situation where our marketing department needs to send mail to several of our customers - no big deal, right. Well ok.. they need to receive the mail as if it was sent to each one of them separatelly. So it must not say "Undisclosed recipients" - which is what happens if we put recipients into bcc.
Is there a non-script way to do this through Outlook or is there any kind of setting in exchange that I need to change?

Thanks for your help.
D.

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
atum (3)

Mail merge is your friend.

"AtuM" <atum@opm-si.org> wrote in message
>I have a situation where our marketing department needs to send mail to
>several of our customers - no big deal, right. Well ok.. they need to
>receive the mail as if it was sent to each one of them separatelly. So it
>must not say "Undisclosed recipients" - which is what happens if we put
>recipients into bcc.
> Is there a non-script way to do this through Outlook or is there any kind
> of setting in exchange that I need to change?
>
> Thanks for your help.
> D.
>

> --------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
> ------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

0
missy7886 (112)

How to hide multiple recipients to recipients but not showing "Undisclosed recipients"
I have a situation where our marketing department needs to send mail to several of our customers - no big deal, right. Well ok.. they need to receive the mail as if it was sent to each one of them separatelly. So it must not say "Undisclosed recipients" - which is what happens if we put recipients into bcc. Is there a non-script way to do this through Outlook or is there any kind of setting in exchange that I need to change? Thanks for your help. D. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for fr...

Undisclosed Recipients #3
I would like to send an email from Outlook 2002 in which nobody can see the recipient names and addresses. I would also like to have distribution lists utilizing this same function. Is this possible? Thank you. Use the BCC field for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212a201c45a48$173f3520$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I would like to send an email from Outlook 2002 in which > n...

Messages to Undisclosed Recipients
We have the following configuration: Outlook 2003 clients Exchange 5.5 Server running on Windows NT 4.0 Server When our Outlook clients want to send a message to a list of Undisclosed Recipients, they have the following options: 1. place an entry in the To: field as "Undisclosed Recipients <myname@mydomain.com>" - however - since the SMTP address "myname@mydomain.com" exists in the Exchange GAB, the "Undisclosed Recipients" name is replaced with the name associated with the SMTP address. This is confusing for the BCC recipients - who get a message Fro...

Setting up 'Undisclosed Recipients' group for Outlook e mail
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to set up an 'Undisclosed Recipients' e mail group in Outlook where those receiving the mail cannot see the names and addresses of other recipients. Thanks for you help. Andrew Kinsella ...

undisclosed recipients
how to i send to many people at one time but not have them see all of the people that i'm sending it to >-----Original Message----- >how to i send to many people at one time but not have them see all of the >people that i'm sending it to > > >. > Use the bcc field. When composing an email, click "View", then click on "Bcc Field". Put all the addresses in that box. ...

Outlook 2002 Undisclosed Recipients
I an running Office 2002 on a WindowsXP Professional System. I want to send email messages to Undisclosed- Recipients (not revealing anything other than Undisclosed- Recipients in the "To" line). I have tried sending under BCC but Outlook automatically displays MY email address in the "To" line without me including it even in the BCC line. Any help? Thanks! BCC is the correct choice. Outlook puts something in the To: field because many mail servers require that there be an entry there. Put anything you want in the To: field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Meli...

undisclosed recipients
Hi I found out that "When you use a distribution list, the names of all the people on the distribution list will appear in the To field of everyone's message." Is there a way to mail to "undisclosed recipients", so recipients can't see everyone else's emailadress? ...TheCow ...

undisclosed recipients #5
how can i send and e-mail to all of my contacts or a distribution list withou everyone seeing all the e-mail addresses. i have received e-mails like that and in the "to" field it typically says "undisclosed recipients". ricardo wrote: > how can i send and e-mail to all of my contacts or a distribution > list withou everyone seeing all the e-mail addresses. i have received > e-mails like that and in the "to" field it typically says > "undisclosed recipients". Use Bcc. "ricardo" <ricardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Undisclosed recipients #4
I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to group address an email to "Undisclosed recipients". Use the BCC field for this or use Mail Merge from within Word -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "TVG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05b101c48b2c$333af420$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to > group address an email to "Undisclosed recipient...

undisclosed recipients #2
I use Outlook Express 6. I would like to know how I can send e-mails to groups set up in my Address Book, without revealing the e-mail adresses of the recipients in my messages. Is this possible with my version of Outlook or is it available in another version ? Thanks. Put the addresses in the BCC field. Create a new distribution list with yourself in the list and name the list Undisclosed recipients. Do not put the actual recipients of the email in this list. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 "el" <anonymous@...

Undisclosed recipients (Outlook 2007)
I ma processing job applications. I have set up a category for each opening and assigned the applicants to the appropriate category. I need to send a mass mailing to all applicants, but I do not want to expose the names or email addresses of the other applicants. I would appreciate hints. suggestions, or pointers on how best to do this. My plan is to put applicants in the Bcc: field and myself in the To: field. I just tried a test mailing, which worked, but the process is clunky. Any suggestions for improvements appreciated. Getting the contacts in the Bcc: field. I wanted to start the e...

view email in undisclosed recipients
how i can find email when i receive email with undisclosed recipients You'll only see the sender's email address. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=39473 "w...

POP3 Connector undisclosed recipients
Hello, I have a problem with POP3 Connector, not delivering emails to mailbox when the emails are send to undisclosed recipients on SBS2003. It downloads the email from ISP, but it does not deliver it. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks, Petr "Petr Mares" <petr_mares@tran.com> wrote: >I have a problem with POP3 Connector, not delivering emails to mailbox when >the emails are send to undisclosed recipients on SBS2003. It downloads the >email from ISP, but it does not deliver it. >Any idea how to fix this? Since the envelope addresses are no longer known, how sho...

Spam rule to allow undisclosed recipients
Anyone using the bcc field (as described in most of the 'undisclosed recipients' threads) in their mail program to mass email is blocked by exchange 2003. For the life of me I can't think of how to configure a filter to allow this to pass to the intended recipient. The error msg is 5.1.3 Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:45:01 -0700, "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone using the bcc field (as described in most of the 'undisclosed >recipients' threads) in their mail program to mass email is blo...

Sending messages from me to "undisclosed recipients"
I installed Norton Internet Security a few days ago, and since then, several times a day I get an email from myself addressed to "undisclosed recipients". The message is empty. Is this related to the installation? Am I under attack? What should I do? I appreciate any advice. Thanks. "rpbjeb" <rpbjeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ED4C3EB-690A-45A4-B595-0B6E7B3FA93F@microsoft.com... >I installed Norton Internet Security a few days ago, and since then, several > times a day I get an email from myself addressed to "undisc...

Undisclosed recipients
Ik zie wel eens mailtjes met als geadresseerden "Undisclosed recipients". Hoe krijg ik dat in Outlook 2007 (Vista) voor elkaar? Sorry, this Newsgroups speaks English unless someone speaking Indonesian (Bahasa version of Malay) or Hindu shows up. Try re-stating your question in English. On 1/21/10, Stan Starinski posted: > Sorry, this Newsgroups speaks English unless someone speaking Indonesian > (Bahasa version of Malay) or Hindu shows up. > Try re-stating your question in English. There are speakers of Dutch on this NG. I say this because often pos...

Creating a e-mail contact list which has "undisclosed recipients"
Can anyone help me with a contact list for my e-mail which does not disclose all recipients names. I would like to send an e-mail regarding company information to several people which answers questions, but I don't want everyone to know who I am addressing it to. You need enter the names under the Bcc option when you address the email. That way, each recipient will only see their own name, but the email will go to everyone. Actually, the recipients won't see their own name in the To field. They will only see what the sender puts there, if anything (some ISPs require that you...