How to Export Resource mailbox to .CSV file

Hi All,

Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other step/script/tool
by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.

Regards,
--
Manoj

" Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
Manoj1 (107)

You can try the Exmerge tool provided by Microsoft.

"manoj" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other step/script/tool
> by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Manoj
>
> " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
TonyNegron (46)
5/23/2006 6:59:02 PM
Manoj,

What exactly do you want to export? Mailbox data, or AD objects?

Mailbox data can be exported using ExMerge to PSTs. AD objects can be dumped
using tools like CSVDE/LDIFDE to CSV/LDIF files, or using scripts to export
in the desired format.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"manoj" <manoj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other
> step/script/tool
> by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Manoj
>
> " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
5/23/2006 7:14:29 PM
3rd party

http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm

Nue
"Tony Negron" <TonyNegron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You can try the Exmerge tool provided by Microsoft.
>
> "manoj" wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other
>> step/script/tool
>> by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Manoj
>>
>> " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
imaneophyte (3004)
5/23/2006 7:16:01 PM
See in exchange 5.5 i gots users who have more then one mailbox associated to
their a/c.

ADC tool and NTDAATRB help me in pulling the data up into a csv file. But
again i gota spend some time in sorting it out.

In short am looking for a tool/script which can pull all those nt a/c which
has more then one mailbox associated to it.

--

"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" wrote:

> Manoj,
>
> What exactly do you want to export? Mailbox data, or AD objects?
>
> Mailbox data can be exported using ExMerge to PSTs. AD objects can be dumped
> using tools like CSVDE/LDIFDE to CSV/LDIF files, or using scripts to export
> in the desired format.
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "manoj" <manoj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other
> > step/script/tool
> > by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Manoj
> >
> > " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
Manoj1 (107)
5/23/2006 8:05:02 PM
I wonder which option in exmerge allows you to pull resource mailboxes into
..csv file

--

"Tony Negron" wrote:

> You can try the Exmerge tool provided by Microsoft.
>
> "manoj" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other step/script/tool
> > by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Manoj
> >
> > " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
Manoj1 (107)
5/23/2006 8:19:02 PM
Nuevo will this tool pull the resource mailbox too.
--

"Nuevo" wrote:

> 3rd party
>
> http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm
>
> Nue
> "Tony Negron" <TonyNegron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > You can try the Exmerge tool provided by Microsoft.
> >
> > "manoj" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Besides NTDSATRIB and ADC tools does anyone know any other
> >> step/script/tool
> >> by which i can export all the resource maibox from exchange 5.5.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> --
> >> Manoj
> >>
> >> " Jack of all trades, master of the moment"

0
Manoj1 (107)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

LARGE File Size
Hi, I have been given a file that 7.7 meg. The content is approximately 30 cells x 30 cells. There is some border formatting but the majority of the cells are empty as it is a timesheet template. There is three lines and a small picture in the file. If I copy all cells over to a new work by pasting values and then pasting formats & copying over the lines and image, the new file is 66.5K !!! Any ideas why the same content can have such varying file sizes ??? Thanks John Hi John Excel can think that the usedrange is bigger then it is. You can see how big your usedrange is on every...

merging 2 -3 different MS money files into one
hi over a period of testing and doing other things i have created multiple MS Money files mostly with the same accounts and same transactions, the main difference is the transactions that are available in those files, the oldest file has the oldest transactions and newest one has all the new transactions but both contain some common so i want to merge all of them into one so that i can get all transactions from the begining till now. what is the best method to do this. thanks There is no good method. The only method, and not a good one, is File|Export of individual accounts to .QIF ...

Export to XML exports single row only

winmail.dat
When we send attachments to people they show up on their ends as winmail.dat files. We are using Outlook 2000 on the XP platform. I researched and can't seem to come up with a solution. We are not using RTF (rich text format) and that seems to be the only configuration associated with this problem that I can find. We are using plain text and it still happens when we forward an email w/ an attachment and reset it to send via plain text. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Use plain text or html format and disable Word as your e-mail editor. If it still occours, it could b...

Export / Import Security

Add resources
Hello, PS 2010. How do I add resources which are not in my AD ? I want to give them access to the PWA. Thanks P. Hi Poni, I suggest posting your Project 2010 question to the technet forum for the beta. See: Project Server 2010 General Questions and Answers http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectserver2010general/threads I believe you're more likely to catch the eye of one of the people working with beta there. Julie Project MVP Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information about Microsoft Project "Po...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Export item ID?

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Recovering Files
Is there any possible way where you can recover a file that has been lost, and when it appeared in the autorecover box wasn't saved? Thanks for your help. You could be lucky and it will be in your temp folder. Type %temp% in the address bar in Windows Explorer. Look for files that have a pub prefix, change the .tmp extension to .pub. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2E96A9-AED1-4524-B0CF-E4A2EDDF94CF@microsoft.com... > Is there an...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

One money file, 2 computers
I am new to money. I want to be able to access money both from work and at home. To facilitate this, I have a portable Hard Drive. I installed money to it at home, installed money to it at work (stoopid registry) pointed both instances to a single money file. Now, when I run it at home, everything is fine. When I run it at work I get a critical file is missing error. I reinstall at work and everything is fine again. I go home and voila! A critical file is missing error! <grrr /> How do I skin this cat? Is there a better way of doing this? I won't be purchasing money un...

Give administrator the right to open all mailboxes?
Moral dilemma aside, the owner of a company wants to have the right to open all mailboxes using the administrator account. How do I give those rights in Exchange 2003? Thanks. Hi, Is has to be the administrator account? This would be easier: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823143 Leif "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ugle8f%23WGHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Moral dilemma aside, the owner of a company wants to have the right to > open all mailboxes using the administrator account. How do I give those > r...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Missing Report Manager help file
Greetings: I run Windows XP home and Office XP Professional. Sometime last year I installed Report Manager add-in for Excel. In March 2005 I had to do a reinstall. Since then, when I click on View>Report>Manager>help I get a message stating that the XLMAIN8.HLP file cannot be found. The utility is checked in the Add-On dialog box. As I still have the download in the My Downloads folder I have even tried reinstalling the utility again but still the help file remains lost somewhere. Can someone offer some advice on what to do next? Where could the file have gone? How can I get it back...

WMP Subtitles When Playing A File
When I Play an MPEG file is some of my other Media Players, sunch as BlazeDVD 5.1, subtitles are shown when I play the file. However, when I play the file in WMP 11.0, the subtitles are not shown. I know the subtitles are in the video stream because they show up in other players but why not WMP? Are you supposed to be able to turn the subtitles off and on? I have read on other forums that the subtitles are embedded in the video. But, how can that be? In one player they show up and another they don't. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:09:01 -0800, Ray <Ray@discussions.microsoft.c...

best way to file away GP documents
Hi, I am wondering what is the best way to file away reports generated by Great Plains such as posting journals and payment vouchers(maybe according to audit trail codes). does it make a difference if you post by transaction or by batch for filling purposes. Thank you Usually people put them all in big piles (of binders sorted by series if they are a little more organized).....then once every few months (or for those with bigger offices, years) they realize they have never used these printouts for anything and proceed to throw them out. IMHO it's much more important to spend the e...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Backup and restore entire Outlook File
I have Win XP and Outlook 2002. Using Windows Explorer I copied an Outlook.pst file by locating the file in Windows explorer and using Copy because the Outlook in that user file doesn't have the File, Backup option. I copied the file to a CD-R. I then took that CD-R to my laptop and imported from the file my Contacts. When finished I had all of the contacts data, but did not have any of the setup work I had done in Current Views, Master Categories, etc. How to I copy the file so that I get all of that set up info? The only way I can find to get the data onto the Laptop is t...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...