we have one NT4.0 + Exchange 5.5 Server "A"  Email abc@xxx.com.cn ��and
another
windows2003 + exchange 2003 Server "B" abc@cn.xxx.com user name is same in A
B��Mx record was be set ,question is how to config Exchange 2003 to receive
down the mail to Server A , because of we need to replace A with B.

thanks a lot.

0
jeffray (8)

E2K3 setup guides you through common scenarios (like yours) pretty much holding
your hand - on welcome screen tell it that you have existing E55 org and want to
join it, then follow on-screen instructions. Having usable backup of Exchange
databases and AD is highly recommended.

Jeff Hua wrote:

> we have one NT4.0 + Exchange 5.5 Server "A"  Email abc@xxx.com.cn ��and
> another
> windows2003 + exchange 2003 Server "B" abc@cn.xxx.com user name is same in A
> B��Mx record was be set ,question is how to config Exchange 2003 to receive
> down the mail to Server A , because of we need to replace A with B.
>
> thanks a lot.

0
kpalagin (1838)

Exchange Server takes more and more HDD space
Hi! I am running Exchange Server 2k on Windows 2k. It's been running fine for more than 2 years. This week, I had an error message ("out of memory...") when I send an email from Outlook Express. I checked the server and realized that the server has only 1.5MB free space on the hard drive. I deleted unnecessary files and made 80MB space. The next day, it was 1.5MB free space again. I checked the size of Exchange folder in Program Files. It counted very slowly and increased little by little. I guess there are very many small files in the folder. Especially the mailroot folder is ...

User-Defined field in Account Maintenance
Hi. I'd like to change the label for a User-Defined field in account maintenance card. The instruction on KB said to go to Tools > Customized > Modify Current Window. But, the Modify Current Window is grayed out. Does that mean we're missing a required module to modify windows? If yes, is there an alternative way to change what I need to change? Thanks for the help! Loan Nguyen LN It means you do not own Modifier. You could ask your partner to modify it and supply you with a package file you could import. However, if you are using GP 10, simply go to Tools >...

Summing one column based on date in another column
I desperately need help here. I have a spreadsheet that has sales price in one column and the date in another column. It will only add if the date is the month only i.e., January vs January 1, 2005. I need it to add by month based on all days within the month because that column has to have the actual date not just the month. For this example I'll assume date is in column A and amount is in column B: If you're just interested in a specific month (january) you could use this: =SUMPRODUCT(B1:B100,--(MONTH(A1:A100)=1)) Or, if you want to easily be able to change the month being...

Multiple Pies in One chart
Is there any way to show multiple pies in one chart? I tried first formatting the data as two sets of columns and then changing the chart type for each set. This indeed gave me two pies -- but they are right on top of one another, so you can't see them both. Any other thoughts? Thanks. Use a pie-in-pie chart, if it is appropriate, or a doughnut chart with the hole shrunk as much as possible, or create two separate charts and position and format them so that they look like one. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutor...

Printing Multiple sheets on ONE?
Hello all... I am trying to print 8 sheets on one paper... (EXAMPLE) SHEET 1 A B C D 1XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX 2XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX 3XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX 4XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX 5XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX SHEET 2 A B C D 1XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX 2XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX 3XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX 4XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX 5XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX Because I only have...

Column Chart with 2 Axes
Is there a way to create a column chart with a secondary axis? I tried to use the Line-Column on 2 Axes custom chart type and to then change the Line series to a column, but I ended up with a stacked column rather than side-by- side columns. I'm trying to show absolute and rate data on the same graph. Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Jennifer Nieratko wrote: > Is there a way to create a column chart with a secondary > axis? I tried to use the Line-Column on 2 Axes custom > chart typ...

DHCP on router or server
Hi, typically the SBS server would be handing out DHCP addresses. However I'm wondering if the router should be the one handing out DHCP addresses. For example, a colleague of mine had their SBS 2003 server go down due to a hardware issue. Now no one in the office can access the Internet. If the router was the DHCP server, I believe they'd have Internet access right now from their workstations. Any thoughts or experiences on this? Thanks. Regardless of single or dual nic SBS setups, leave the SBS as the DHCP server. If the SBS is off line for more that a short while, yo...

One Note Icon missing in outlook?
I recently installed One Note and am unable to find and use it's Icon in Outlook. ...

server information
i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details can somone help please ? "wildcat2008@live.co.uk" <wildcat2008@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0630BEAC-0EB1-4450-B3EA-C94EB76EE018@microsoft.com... >i am unable to send messages and have no idea how to change server details > can somone help please ? Who is your mail provider and or ISP? Give us the error message generated when sending fails. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ It isn't clear to me wh...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable" #2
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

more than one lines in same cell
How can I type more than one lines in a cell? Thanks, NYBo -- NYBo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NYBoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=836 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27505 alt enter at the end of each line -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "NYBoy" <NYBoy.1f5yzb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:NYBoy.1f5yzb@excelforum-nospam.com... > > How can I type more than one lines in a cell? > > Thanks, > NYBoy &...

Money 2004 Trial #2
I have been using the US version of Microsoft Money 2001 for a few years now and have no reason to upgrade until recently when i purchased a pocket pc with the latest operating system. I have downloaded the trial of Money 2004 and been using it on my PC and Pocket PC and are happy with the results. The problem is that as I am no longer living in the US i cannot upgrade it on line or through the Microsoft shop. I also tried purchasing from Amazon but they also would not ship it internationally. Does anyone have any suggestions as to my options I have many years of information that I dont wis...

apply second domain to all users
My Exchange server 2003 is receiving email for domain mydomain.com. I just assigned the 2nd domain server.mydomain.com to this server. I would like all emails to usera@server.mydomain.com or usera@mydomain.com to be received by the same usera. Any advice is greatly appreciated. DT Hi .. What about updating your recipient policy? That should help .. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;249299 Cheers, KFL <dt1649651@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1121061364.006693.16400@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > My Exchange server 2003 is receiving email for domain ...

Make exchagne server calendar the default?
I am using outlook 2003. I just became able to have my blackberry sync with my exchange server with work. I also use a third party database software program that imports calendar events into Office, which in turn is syning with my blackberry for everything to be working together. THe problem I am having is the outside program (SmartOffice) is only able to add calendar events to the default calander which is on my computer the personal folder. Is there a way to change the default calendar to the Exchange server calendar? FOr some reason it is syncing contacts with the exchan...

network config for exchange
In may network i use exchange 5.5 enterprise on nt 4.0 sp6. as you see the system is quite old. Have planned to move to new server. The destination will be win2003 server and exchange 2003, both are enterprise versions. Here i'm telling you the network configuration: 1. nt 4.0 sp6 has domain system installed, there is no AD. Just domain. But DNS is not installed there. No response for nslookup. 2. The exchange 2003 i installed on DC. DNS installed there, everything is okay. 3. the old and new servers are on different network segments. How to communicate them? 4. I want to mi...

Mail merge into WORD problem
I want to export (mailmerge) lots of sets of series of rows from an EXCEL spreadsheet into a table in WORD. Each time I do this each separate row in the s'sheet appears as the top line of a new table on separate pages instead of filling the contents of a table on a single page. Any ideas? Cheers, B B For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:0...

One Dynamics server with multiple databases on 2 servers?
What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or more different servers. We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay databases have to live on the same server. Thanks The dynamics and company databases must be one one server. -- Charles Allen, MVP "mfhau" wrote: > What licensing is needed to run with the Company databases on two or more > different servers. > We are happy just to have to one Dynamics database - do all compnay > databases have to live on the same server. > > Thanks so what's the story wi...

Can not apply filter on one or more fields specified on Filter pro
Hi, there, I have a subform embedded in a main form. In my code I apply some filter to the subform based on selections on main form. When I do "Loc_No = xxxx" it works fine. When I put filter like "Loc_No IN (Select LocID FROM Location WHERE City = xxx" it gives me error message "Cannot apply filter on one or more fields specified on Filter property." I don't know why. Anybody had same problem before? Thanks! Is the table in the sub form related to the table in the main form? Do you have the Link Master Field(s) and Link Child Field(s) set the the fi...

deleting a 5.5 server from my 2003 AD
well i thought i'd deleted my first of 3 old exchange 5.5 servers from our organisation. i removed the connectors from the ADC addin, i uninstalled exchange 5.5 from the server in question and removed the trust relationship to the domain it existed on and shut down the PDC server for (what i hoped was) the last time. unfortunately it's still listed under my exchange system manager 'London' administrative group (we also have Dublin and Belfast) and my replacement exchange 2003 server is constantly reporting: Source MSExchangeMTA Event ID : 9318 An RPC communications e...

Logic Control Pol Display Config
Hi I am trying to LCPD configer pole display. When do all the steps to configer it takes over se 100 pinpad I mean pin pad goes offline. Any Help Check for Port Conflicts Look in Device Manager and see what port each has been assigned. "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33E61630-086B-488C-9842-035E073C228D@microsoft.com... > Hi I am trying to LCPD configer pole display. When do all the steps to > configer it takes over se 100 pinpad I mean pin pad goes offline. Any Help On Jan 22, 7:54=A0pm, Ray <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

freezing panes #2
Can you freeze more than one pane per excel page ? If so, how..I cannot seem to figure it out. When I go to click on freeze pane a 2nd time..it only offers the Unfreeze Pane option ???. Thanks. reply to newsgroup only. Derek: No you can't freeze panes more than once. Craig Huggart Microsoft XP Master Instructor chuggart@bradleyarant.com "Derek" <derek17462@rogers.com> wrote in message news:q7ASa.11339$zwL.7290@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > Can you freeze more than one pane per excel page ? If so, how..I cannot > seem to figure it out. When I go...

Copying Multiple files in one file Macro
Hi, I recorded this macro to copy the data from a particular formatted file to a normal worksheet. In order to get it in a normal format (All Testing Results.xls) in order to import it to my Database Table. And it worked. Now I'm in a process to creat a macro that will automate the process of going to that folder (C:\To Figure Out\) and copy all the datas from the different files that is in that folder and copy it in my normal worksheet (All Testing Results.xls). Please help. Here's the Macro that I recorded to copy paste my data in normal format to All Testing Results.x...

importing multiple contacts from one company
I am trying to import a list which contains not only single contacts but also multiple contacts from one company. The only import choices that I have are "lead, contact & account", which is the most appropriate given that my list contains both individual contacts for some companies and multiple contacts for other companies? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. if you need to customize the importing, you can see the SDK which requires developing a custom application. "Barbara" <bcsh77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1175582483.959834.121710@n76g...

mass e-mail
Trying to send a mailing to a group ofabout 18 contacts with an attachment of 2 + meg. It flags one contact as not deliverable and then sends nothing else. What's the problem? Too many contacts? Attachment too large? I'm using Vista and Windows Mail. It could be either or even something else. Your ISP limits recipients and size, not WinMail, so you would have to check with them. Note: Any attachment requires 33% more size due to encoding. So your 2MB attachment is about 2.66MB in reality. Try sending it to yourself. If you get it, you eliminated size as the i...

moving from 1 server to another
I have a new exchange server 2003, I will be transfering data from my old 5.5 server. How do I set my 5.5 server not to accept any messages while I am doing the transfer? "Gonzosez" <tbyam@hinklemfgNS.com> wrote in news:OT4#GI5gEHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: > I have a new exchange server 2003, I will be transfering data from my > old 5.5 server. > How do I set my 5.5 server not to accept any messages while I am doing > the transfer? I'm not exactly sure how you have it set up without more detailed information. You could disable the IMC while you transfer...