How to automatically send a CC: email

Hi,

Is it possible to configure Exchage server 2003  to
automatically send a CC: copy to a mail recipient
everytime an email is sent from someones mailbox? In
other words, the manager would like to receive a copy of
all emails sent by one of his employees. I know this can
be done through rules in outlook, but I wish to perform
this function from exchage for a group of users.

Thanks in Advance

0
anonymous (74722)

Send mails from Workflow
Hi, I have created a Workflow rule to send E-mails to customers when ever they create a case. "The from address" of those mails picks the owners name. I want to change this..... How can I do this. Thanks in advance.......... Irshard you can not use email templates. The from field is locked. Use the send email form in wf manager. and set the from field from the user you wnat the email to be sent. if you want the emails to be sent form an account such as helpdesk etc. create a dummy account or contact and send emails via it. Hello, There is no from feild in WF Manager........

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

email set up in publisher

automatically naming files for savingb

Send/Receive Problem
I am using Outlook 2002 on an XP platform. I cannot get Outlook to check for Email at regular intervals. I have the my Outlook set to Send and Receive all my accounts every 10 minutes but nothing happens. The only way I can receive Emails is by manually using the Send/Recv button or pressing F9. Can anyone offer any help. In case it is relevant I am using Norton Internet Security 2003. PWS Not sure it it Yor problem, but Outlook has some problems with Noroton Antivirus runing and chekking e-mails. As far as I know, Outlook may stop recieving e-mails from POP3 servers due to very le...

Cannot send mail from outlook, error 0x800CCC78
This message started to appear back in Sept and I haven't been able to send e-mail from Outlook ever since (apart from a 2 day period in Novemeber when the issue disappeared just as quickly as it appeared). I now have to cut and paste e-mail i recieve into the e-mail interface of my provider in order to get e-mail sent. I have posted this error 3 times now and haven't got a solution, plenty of questions about versions, platforms, port numbers etc etc, but no fix. Judging by the hits on google to this, it is and established problem. Come on Microsoft, do your stuff.....

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Cells Fill Automatically on Another Workbook
I've created what we'll call a seed worksheet to be used over and over for different clients. I have linked its cells to another workbook. As the originating seed worksheet directs its cell data to a specific cell on another workbook, how can I accomplish the workbook data not being overwritten but the new incoming data default to the next unused cell in the column? i.e. If the original seed worksheet cell B1 links to the worksheet cell A1, I would like the next instance of creating a new customer and his B1 information on his use of the seed worksheet to populate onto th...

cant send emails 02-14-10
I have tried everything you guys have suggested in the other posts, including uninstalling and reinstalling the mail software. I have two email accounts & neither will send. It had been working since Nov 09 and just suddenly stopped. I have windows 7 & windows live mail. Here is the error I keep getting: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This is the local server I use. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: xoxo' Server: 'smtp.acsalaska.net' Window...

E2K3
Our company is preparing for E2K3, one of the new policies we wanted to enforce was Prohibit Send and Receive limits. We did not enforce this in Ex5.5, but now we want to. Planned E2K3 limits would be 90MB-Warning, 100MB - Prohibit Send and 300MB - Prohibit Send and Receive. In our initial testing, it appears as though the Prohibit Send and Receive limit is not checked or enforced until the MAINTENANCE INTERVAL (MI)is run. We have this (MI) set to run at 1am-5am, so it looks like a user could continue to receive mail, say up to 900MB+ prior to the MI run, and after it runs, mail would ...

Exchange 2K: Controlling incoming email formats....
Question... AFAIK (and correct me if I am wrong), Exchange natively only lets you control message formats for messages that are downloaded to POP\IMAP clients. For security reasons, I would like Exchange to convert all incoming\outgoing email from\to external domains, as well as INTRA-domain email , to plain text format. In other words, I do not want to see anymore html email on my server going in and out, just plain text. Is there a setting for this for Exchange to handle this natively? If not, what (if any) 3rd party solutions are out there for this? Thanks, George Here's the Re...

Automatic Number Sequence
I would like to make a form in excel that automatically generates a number of the form in one of the cells. How can I go about doing this, that everytime I print a sheet it automatically generates a new number in the sequence? I have tried playing around with macros and it doesn't seem to change, only stay at a specific number. Is there an easier formula that this can be done with or do I have to use macro's and how do I do it with macro's if that's what's required?? It's a product information form for new products that need entering into the system. Hi Awissa, ...

Not recieving emails...
I have established an email account with Windows email and linked my yahoo email account. I can send messages yet I do not recieve the test messages to my Windows Mail account they do go to my Yahoo account but not to my Windows Mail inbox. I do not know what to do. Looked for answers on Windows website but did not find what I was looking for can someone please help me. Also when I click on the Send/Recieve tab it has me log in to my email account and then does not take login. Yet the account works. I do not understand. Thanks Jim It is a Yahoo Plus account - right? You must...

OWA
When using OWA, I can View my Emails on the company's 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server, I can use Find Name, and it will Search.. But I cannot send an Email, I get a window that pops up and says: "Failed to Send Item" Thanks... Ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange not Outlook. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.spa...

Duplicate Emails
Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo account. Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... any suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance. "infinitymum" <infinitymum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A040556-F362-42F5-8324-43CFA4089908@microsoft.com... > Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo > account. > Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... > any > suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in adv...

Workflow email via web service
This is what I would like to do: Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created The web service creates an email using SDK Order details are added to the email Is this possible? Has anyone done this before? Thank You Tim workflow calls to webservice, with which the authenticated user loses itself, you must force it in webconfig >-----Original Message----- >This is what I would like to do: > >Use workflow to call a web service when an order is created >The web service creates an email using SDK >Order details are added to the email > >Is this poss...