How many virtual server Exchange supports?

In 4 nodes cluster environment, how many virtual server Exchange 2003
supports?

0
Jackie_Su (1)

From 329208.KB.EN-US - XADM: Exchange Virtual Server Limitations on Exchange
2000 Clusters and

"Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 enforce
Active/Passive scenarios on Exchange clusters that have more than two nodes.
This means that on a four-node Exchange 2000 cluster or a four-node Exchange
2003 cluster, only three Exchange virtual servers can be created, and only
one Exchange virtual server can be hosted per node. "

amyma@online.microsoft.com
Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

"Jackie" <Jackie_Su@trend.com.tw> wrote in message
> In 4 nodes cluster environment, how many virtual server Exchange 2003
> supports?

0
amyma (68)

many-to-many relationships by Graham Mandeno
Hi to all, A couples of months ago I was looking for a good way to handle a many- to-many relationships. I finally found this sample db: http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/SampleDBs.htm. It's simply great! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my case because instead of using just numeric ID to relate the table I'm make use of alphanumeric ID. In the previous: http://groups.google.it/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/25f1941ea8428424/9d3fc99e39b80743?lnk=gst&q=riccifs+many#9d3fc99e39b80743 Graham told me that there was a way to give to the sample db this...

2000 Repair Now Outlook Is Dead (Connecting To Exchange Server)
I hope someone can help with this. Due to a crash I had to replace the motherboard on my PC. I am running Windows 2000 (SP4). I had to run the repair so it would start up but once it was complete everything came up accept my outlook. Everytime I try to fire it it tells me it can't access outlook.ost. I have uninstalled..re-installed..even went back to outlook 2000 but nothing works. How can I completely remove everything so that the system doesn't even know that office was installed. if that will even help. Procedures Tried: Uninstall ReInstall Repair Delete Profiles Delete ENTI...

Exch2007: Server-side mailbox rules still run with account disabled
Hi, It looks like this may be alarming be an alarming flaw in Exchange security at least for my company's processes in regards to term'ed employee mailboxes. If somebody sets up a server-side rule that forwards all their incoming to an external address, that rule stays active even after disabling the mailbox. Is there a way to prevent this globally, or are we going to need to manually go into every single mailbox of people who leave the company and clear rules? Thanks. PVD Hello: You can disallow automatic forwarding of e-mails to external addresses globally, but ...

Exchange and IMAP accounts under one profile
I have configured Outlook 2003 SP1 with an Exchange account (Exchange 5.5) as well an IMAP account (Exchange 2003). This is done so that I can use one user profile to see mail from both my work and personal e-mail accounts. That aspect works great, however, when I create a new message and designate it to send from my IMAP account, it is sent from my Exchange account. The only exceptions to this are messages sent to addresses of the same domain as the IMAP account. These are properly processed. Is this not how Outlook 2003 is intended to be configured? Additional information: I...

My dilema... Exchange but of course...
Hello All- I have this scenario.... a client of mine had an ad server that died a terrible death - and fortunately they had a backup, actually 10 tapes that were not documented at all.... but o well. The server has now been receovered and is fully functional (all ad related stuff and all data has been restored and it all works well). Except for my friend and yours exchange 2000.... here is what i have... the exchange 2000 priv/pub files edb and stm. the files are reported by veritas as a 24GB restore yet the only have on info store? I now have an exchange 2003 enterprise system up a...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool problems
I'm am having issues running the Calendar Update Tool and Calendar Items moving. 1) Server Patches are installed (DST) 2) Client Patches are installed (DST) 3) Exchange 2003 DST patch installed. 4) Trying to run Exchange Calenar update Tool on step 4 I am having issues. I used msextmzcfg.exe to generate the input and ini files and verified that the ini file is correct (points the the correct ExchangeDN, location of proper tzmove.exe file, outlook.exe location, registry location). I have a test input file with 2 users (including myself). I run the batch file that was created by msext...

"Too many different cell formats" error
Receiving this pop up error message when opening a .xls file. File will not open. Any suggestions on how to fix and save file? Hi Lorena XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 David McRitchie posted this Leo Heuser posted a macro 2001-05-06 in programming as a very major revision of the macro in the eee007 article. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=OxP9cgi1AHA.1572%40tkmsftngp02 -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Lorena" <lorena.l.solano@convergys.com...

SMTP Routing from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003
Hello, here's my problem: I have an exchange 5.5 (frontend) managing @domain.com and i want this server to relay part of received messages to my AD, @ad.local. what is the easyest way to achieve this issues. I don't want to forward from each mailbox on the 5.5 i'd rather have a global method. thanks ...

Can you Run 2 Servers 1 GP(64bit) and 1 Analysis Server (32 bit)?
I am trying to install GP9 SP3 on a Windows Server (64bit) and SQL2005 Analysis Services on a different server, Windows 2003 SP2 (32 bit). Will this configuration work? or does both GP9 and Analysis services need to be running on Window2003 Server in 32 bit mode? I know of one client that is running GP 10.0 on a 64bit Windows server. Your configuration should work. Jim "Peter" wrote: > I am trying to install GP9 SP3 on a Windows Server (64bit) and SQL2005 > Analysis Services on a different server, Windows 2003 SP2 (32 bit). > > Will this configuration work? ...

Server localhost is not responding #2
I'm attempting to add a user to CRM using deployment manager. I'm at my server and logged in as Administrator. When I select user manager and then double click on my organization name, the user manager is displayed on the right hand side of the MMC. If I click on refresh, I get the following error. 'Server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable,it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager. For more information, contact your system administrator. Well, I'm the system adminis...

Too many clicks! Available formats box
Hello folks I have a client who is unhappy with the amount of clicks in Word 2007. One particular frustration is the Insert Date and Time Available Formats box. Is there anyway to get Word 2007 to just insert the default Date without the additional steps of the format box? I know to the average person, it's not a big deal but this user lives in a pressure cooker and needs the useability of Word 2007 to make things faster, not slower. Thanks for your suggestions! Bill Hole MCTS, SBSC Ask the client to add the Date & Time command to the Quick Access Toolbar ...

Exchange 2003
I have 2 questions: We just changed the company's name and email addresses as well. I configured new domain name in the exchange so now everyone can receive email for old domain and new as well. 1. How do I configure so any email received on our old domain automatically send an email back to sender informing the change of our company's name and email address.? 2. How do I send a general one time email to everyone from each email account's contact list informing them of change of email address and company's name? I would appreciate if some...

Missing WMI Classes for Exchange Perfmon Counters
I have a report that I created which collects information from various places (Active Directory, Exchange, Event Logs, and Performance Counters) in order to compile a detailed report about the Information Stores on one of our Exchange 2003 clusters. I have recently discovered that the report fails to run when the cluster is running on node 1 because the WMI classes that I use to pull information out of the Performance Counters are not installed/registered for some reason. Specifically, I am trying to use the "Win32_PerfRawData_MSExchangeIS_MSExchangeISMailbox" class, but whe...

When forwarding an email how many recipients can I send it to?
I got an error response when I forwarded an email to many in my address book. It said, something about too many recipients. How many is too many? I set a 300 recipient limit to my Exchange users at work. This is set at my server level. Quote from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012002371033.aspx Many e-mail service providers set limits for the number of names that can be in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields in a message. For example, your e-mail service provider may limit each message to a maximum of 100 e-mail addresses. If these addresses can be distributed among the To, Cc, and ...

2102 All Domain Controller Servers in use are not responding
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2 and IIS 6.0. This is basically a single-server DC (with Exchange) pointing to itself for DNS and running Active Directory. Concerning the below 2102 error for DSAccess, this DC was actually up at the time of the error and is not very busy. I do not understand why DSAccess would think it wasn't responding. Is there somewhere I can go to check the DSAccess settings, for example, wait a longer time before declaring a DC as not responding? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess Event Category: Topology Event ID: 2...

Should this be one to Many or Many to Many.. Relationship
Hi, New to Access learning... I have Table 1.. Publisher Table 2.. Books I was wondering .. Should I create Transient Third Table e.g. BooksPublisher.. Or Should I put PublisherID key AS Foreign key into Books Table ? which would be Practical E.g Books Publishers BooksNPublishers Pk BookID Pk PublisherID PK BookPublisherID Fk BookID ...

FindResultInDC: The server is not operational
Has anyone encountered the following error when deploying plug-ins via the PluginDevelper? I'm getting this error with a simple plug-in. This is a single solution in the registration file. The strange part is, there are two steps in this solution. If I have both steps uncommented then it fails with this error (see below). If I comment out one step (doesn't matter which one) it registeres fine. This error came from the platform trace: [2009-07-06 20:50:37.3] Process: w3wp |Organization:c9b12801-4fbc-dd11-a814-001cc4ecc458 |Thread: 14 |Category: Exception |User: 1fabb82f...

uninstall exchange 2000 server
Hi all I want uninstall an old exchange 200 Server from our organization. someone know what is the best solution to do this?? If is possible I wish use the Install programs...... I have read some Microsoft tecnical article...but I don't have found what I'm looking for. I hope exist a procedure to uninstall exchange automaticcaly and not remove it manually. Thanks. Marco Hi Try this article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260378&sd=tech "microsoft" <news.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OLMYEe8TFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > ...

Too many many-to-many?
To all, I hope you can shed some light on this for me. I am using Access 2003. I have three main tables 1) Project 2) Contractor 3) Service (general contracting, soil testing, architecture, etc) I have two 'join' tables to create a m:m relationship between Projects and Contractors and Contractors and Services a) ProjectContractorJoin b) ContractorServiceJoin I would like to be able to create a form where I can select a project, then select one or more contractors, then select one or more services that each contractor could offer (and track when they start and end those services...

Formatting in sql server reports
I have some sql server report service 2008 reports that will be exported to word 2007 documents. Are there any formatting features I should be aware of so these SSRS 2008 reports will not have formatting problems? I want to make certain that all the data is displayed appropriately for one page. I want to make certain there are not page breaks between different sections of the reports, data that show be one one page does not overflow to two or more pages. Thus, can you tell me what the export formatting options are that I can use? Would I need to use the formatting options w...

"Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items" not working
Using Outlook 2003. Account set to "Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items", but, they stay on the web server until the server deletes or I get the "almost full message, and go purge them. Is this an Outlook issue or server side? Thanks, Dob On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 04:28:55 GMT, Dob wrote: > Using Outlook 2003. > Account set to "Remove from server when deleted from "Deleted Items", but, > they stay on the web server until the server deletes or I get the "almost > full message, and go purge them. > Is this an Outlook issue o...

question on CRM Server license
We have an existing CRM 3.0 installation. We want to build a back up CRM server / database server for disaster recovery. This will be used only if the main server goes down some some reason. My question is, do I need to buy a second CRM server license for this scenario? ...

Too many fields
I have a table and I think it is normalized based on other postings I have read. There are about 500 object<->value pairs, that needs to be tracked for 500 different objects on every single day of the year. And, all 500 objects should have a value for that day. Object 1-30 is about one topic, Object 31-60 is about another topic, etc. tblObjects, I have 500 records like this (pk) fldObjectID - autonum fldObjectName - Text 50 tblObjectValues, (pk) fldDate - Date/Time (pk) fldObjectID - (fk) to tblObjects fldObjectValue - integer Now, I want to show the 500 records of tblObjects ...

Server Application Unavailable 06-14-06
Dear All, In one of our customer's site CRM 1.2 is implemented on the following environment: SBS 2003 (with relevant SPs) SQL Server 2000 (with relevant SPs) MS CRM 1.2 Exchange MS CRM intermittently gives "Server Application Unavailable" whenever I try to access CRM. All the services are running. No event logs. Although the error message says that an Application Event Log for the Web Server has been logged, I dont see any log in the Event Viewer. And moreover CRM also displays the authentication form before giving that error. That means the CRM Authentication service is...

what mean by when office assistant show"too many different excell
When i want to copy a worksheet from another workbook to my another workbook, i get "too many excell format" and disallowed me to go thru it. It also happen when i want to edit the worksheet by using format or toolbar. Some info: XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=213904 I think I'd try to get rid of some of those formats--make it much more vanilla like. Then do the copy. angie wrote: > > When i want to copy a worksheet from another workbook to my another workbook, > i get "too many excell forma...