How do I lock down a mailbox so it can only send to a single addre

We have set up an account that several people will share, but only to send
single mails to a single, fixed email address. Is there a way that I can lock
this down so that mail cannot be sent elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

John B
0
B1 (229)

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 03:27:04 -0700, John B <John
B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have set up an account that several people will share, but only to send
>single mails to a single, fixed email address. Is there a way that I can lock
>this down so that mail cannot be sent elsewhere?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>John B

You would really need to take this the other way around and configure
all accounts NOT to accept from this user.
And for the Internet aspects, you can follow:

mark7219 (5667)

locking up
This might be more of a GDI question, but since I'm in MFC, I'll ask: Would BitBlt-ing to the screen repeatedly tend to lock up a program, after alt+tabbing to another application? If so, why? This seems to be happening to me, and I want to get to the bottom of the problem. What I have is either a fade loop or a screen-size redraw, both based on a timer and bitblt. Quite often, after I leave the program to go to another app, I cannot return and must "end task". "Steve Russell" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:%23YFL5Ks%23F...

Where can I find the tools for report authoring
According to the technical bulletin I need Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 or 2005 shell, which is included with any product in the Visual Studio .NET development system and Microsoft SQL Server 2003 or 2005 Reporting Services Report Designer My question is where can I get these. I do not have any product in the .NET developement line and I am not sure where to get the Reporting Services Report Designer. Anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain these and get running making some reports. If you are a MS partner or subscribe to the Action Pack, you can get your hands on these to...

Move Mailbox Permission
According to KB 316792 in order to move a mailbox the user account doing the move must have the Exchange Administrator role in Exchange System Manager. Scenario: Windows 2003 - Exchange 2003 AD Admin are not the same than Exchange Admin and I would rather not give them Exchange Administrator in ESM. Is there any way to be more granular with permissions?? maybe set them at the Storage group or database level?? and still have the AD admin move mailbox. Is there any document out there that would help me. Thanks Bernie ...

Lock formula to cell
I want a formula to lock to a cell so that when I add or delete a column the formula will always remain with say column H I know if the sheet is Password protected this will prevent this happening but that is no use when I have to unprotect the sheet to delete a column. Anyone got thoughts on this? regards Pat Hi Pat without using VBA you can't achieve this Frank Pat wrote: > I want a formula to lock to a cell so that when I add or delete a > column the formula will always remain with say column H > > I know if the sheet is Password protected this will prevent this >...

Put Entourage on send menu (word).
Hi group, Today i was trying to send a mail through Microsoft Word 2004, and on "send to" menu were just 2 options: Microsoft Power Point and Mail. I�ve selected "mail" and it opened the default mail program of the system, not the Entourage. How Can i set to open the Entourage?? Thanks, Rodolfo Fontes Go into apple's Mail program, and in Mail>Preferences, set the default email app to Entourage. It will still say Mail as HTML or Mail as Attachment in the menu, but it will call Entourage (as will mail-to links on the web). On 6/3/05 5:42 AM, "R...

I can't send emails 04-29-10
What can I do? "Papi Abu" <santosvic2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OvPw5y55KHA.5676@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > What can I do? I see that you posted here with a Yahoo address. Is this a free US based Yahoo address? If so it will not allow POP3 access, so it will not set up in WM. If you are trying to set up a different account then please copy & paste any complete error message that WM produces. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/defa...

Desktop Alert Locks Computer
Greetings, I am seeing a little quirk on some of my desktops. It only happens occasionally, but it happens to different models of PC. Not all the time, but once in awhile, I have users that complain of their PC freezing. The only remedy is to do a hard reboot. I have noticed in these instances, that the desktop mail alert ( the preview that pops up by the system clock when you get a new mail) is showing when it froze. If I go into Outlook and turn off the desktop alert, then the PC freezing stops. So, I know that the Desktop Alert is the cause of the problem. Has anyone else ever seen this? Th...

Outllook2007 to open my Outlook2002 Win7 says files locked.
I'm following 2002 to 2007 instructions step by step. When I point Outlook to my ..pst file, I get access restriction messages. How do I make sure these files can be accessed by Outlook 2007? Thanks. Which exact steps are these? From your Outlook 2002 machine, copy the pst-file to your Outlook 2007 machine and place it in a convenient location such as My Documents\Outlook\ In Outlook 2007 you can then reconnect to the pst-file via; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Robert Sparnaai...

SELECT SQL, can you have two
I have a report which i need to report two sets of number on it from different table, example strSQL = "TRANSFORM CCur(Nz(Sum([Amount]),0)) AS X" strSQL = strSQL & " SELECT [" & TempVars![Display] & "] as SalesGroupingField FROM [Sales Analysis] " strSQL = strSQL & " Where [Year]=" & TempVars![Year] strSQL = strSQL & " GROUP BY [" & TempVars![Group By] & "], [" & TempVars![Display] & "]" strSQL = strSQL & " Pivot [Sales Analysis].[Quarter] In...

Read Only User Mailbox
How can I setup an existing users mailbox so that that user can't send internal/external email on my Exchange 2003 SP2 Server...? They should only be able to read/delete it. Thanks, Tom... I had this issue on one project a ways back and the only process that I came up with was to force ALL mail to go through an SMTP connector and block the user at that point. I'd be interested in any other method that would insure that NO mail got sent. Not sure if this will do what you want, but you could set their quota (prohibit send) down to 0 (or something very low). -GT "Tom K&quo...

can't receive e-mails
When I try to receive emails I get a security box appear asking me for my user name and password. I type in the information, the box disappears only to reappear a few seconds later. An error message then appears - Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR login failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92. I can send, just not receive I have checked all the usual settings and everything appears okay. Under Tools - Servers, I have made sure that "log on u...

can I use 2 formulas in 1 cell and display both results
Hi there, I was wondering if its possible to have 2 formulas in one cell. Such as vlookup one value and then vlookup another value and display both results in one cell. Thanks You cane use: =VLOOKUP(...)&"-"&VLOOKUP(...) HTH -- AP "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:30B112DA-D57C-4498-BBB0-CF75F883F6BC@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I was wondering if its possible to have 2 formulas in one cell. > > Such as vlookup one value and then vlookup another value and display both > results in one cell. &...

locked excel File ??
Hi . I am working with my colleges with one Excel file in a shared file system. Sometime - when I open the file, there is the message "locked from College" - but he is definetly out of office and shut down his PC. We are using Excel 2003 + Excel 2007. What can I do?? THnks for help Susan ...

How can I automatically forward email to an external domain?
Hello I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name is "hjk.com" and I want that all emails that are send to example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address example2@externaldomain.co example3@anotherdomain.co example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.co Is that possible? how can I do it Thank Patricia create a distribution list with that SMTP address...add the three addresses to the DL (as mail-enabled contacts)... "Pachy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46452F9E-A49A-4F8A-B51D-C89047F5BCBF@microsoft.com......

Can custom headers be linked to a cell in the worksheet?
This was a feature in 123 where header or footer information could be retrieved from a cell in the worksheet. Is there anything similar in Excel? You could use a macro... For instance, this code goes behind the ThisWorkbook module: Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Worksheets("sheet1") .PageSetup.LeftHeader = .Range("a1").Text End With End Sub Texas_Toast wrote: > > This was a feature in 123 where header or footer information could be > retrieved from a cell in the worksheet. Is there anything similar...

Locked out of database
Not sure what happened but get a message saying "database has been converted from a prior version of Access by using DAO compactdatabase and is now in a partially converted state." It says I should be able to import tables into a new data base but when I try this it just gives the same message about converting and the data base just doesn't open. Please help because lots at stake, have to do a report based on these tables so am waiting with anticipation!!!x Hi Pete, Usually this means you are opening an earlier version of Access in a new version. Make a copy of the data...

How Can I show 3 different lines in one chart?
I've created 3 different line charts and am trying to combine them all into one chart with a different color for each line. Each line designates a different type of customer service. I can't figure out how to do it? Can anybody help? -- B''''''''''''''''s mom Hi, Select one of your existing charts. Right click and pick Source Data from the popup menu. On the Series tab use the Add button to add another series to the chart. Then go to the Values box and define the range for the data. Repeat for the 3rd series. ...

exch 2003
I just bought a SMALL BUSINESS 2003 which includes exchange 2003. I have 2 companies with different domains want to share the same exchange. 1st company's domain is precision.com and 2nd one is component.com. Can I have 2 domains on one exchange ? If so, I need the instruction to setup 2nd one. My first company's email is working fine. Thanks On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:13:38 GMT, "Meh" <meh@hotmail.com> wrote: >I just bought a SMALL BUSINESS 2003 which includes exchange 2003. > >I have 2 companies with different domains want to share the same exchange. ...

can not create database
I am apart of the builtin\administrators group which has a server role as dbcreator. I attempt to create a dbase and get the following: CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors. CREATE FILE encountered operating system error 5(Access is denied.) while attempting to open or create the physical file 'D:\BTCSystem\Data\Heal.mdf' Thanks. On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:01:10 -0700, seeker <seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am apart of the builtin\administrators group which has a server role as >dbcrea...

Mailbox Auditing
I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 and there is suspicion in the company that someone is accessing another users mailbox. I need to perform some sort of auditing to see who has accessed a users mailbox. Is this possible? Hi, yes you can active "diagnostics" in the properties of the Exchange server, on the service MsExchangeIS\mailbox (logons, Access Control,...). Bye. -- Thierry DEMAN-BARCEL� MVP Exchange, SQL/Server MCSE+M,MCSE+I,MCDBA,MCSA+S http://webfamilial.dyndns.org http://faqexchange.dyndns.org "Network Admin" <Network Admin@discussions.microsoft.com> a...

Can't get access to my attachments
Hi there. I am wondering if anyone knows how to gain access to personal email attachments when a message appears that says 'oe removed access to the following unsafe attachment'. This is happening with all my attachments, and I know that none of them have a virus. Help would be appreciated. Open Outlook Express and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:273ae01c463e1$b40bcc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there. I am wondering if ...

Send Exchange mail first than send mail in local Laptop.
I work offline with my Outlook Mail on my Laptop. When I connect to my Exchange Server 5.5 it trys to send out my mails. If my Exchange mailbox is full the Server does not sent out my mail. It sents back to my Laptop as undelivered mail. Then it download all my mails from my Exchange mailbox to my local Laptop Outlook Mailbox. Now as my Exchange Server Mailbox is empty I am able to send mails. So I have to resent all the undelivered mail. If the Exchange Server downloads all my incomming mails first and sent out my mails later than I would not have the above problem as my Exchange mail...

Can I link *.jpg files to Excel cells?
I would like to connect pictures to cells on a spreadsheet. Ideally, I'd like to connect more than one to a cell. Or to its row. That would work OK also. Can I do it? TIA LAS You can hyperlink a cell to an image stored elsewhere or to an image stored within the workbook. How you do it depends upon the purpose of the linking and the ultimate results you are looking for. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:26:13 -0400, "LAS" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote: >I would like to connect pictures to cells on a spreadsheet. Ideally, I'd >lik...

Can't create new contacts
I cannot find any way of adding new contacts to my contacts list. I looked up help and it says "On the toolbar, click New Contact" but all I have on my toolbar is Organise, Views and Burn. I have Windows Vista Home and imported my old outlook express data when I got this computer a couple of years ago. However, I don't remember having this problem before. -- Neil Found it! Organise>Properties>Customize>Use this Folder type: Contacts. -- Neil "Neil Howie" <neil.howie@IReportAllSpam.com> wrote in message news:%23u...