How do I change the message that is sent to a new users when a new mailbox is created or client setup a new mailbox

Thnaks,
Ron

0
rony (4)

No message is sent. Outlook creates a welcome message. That's a function fo
outlook - embedded in the binaries somewhere as far as I know. It's
permanent. Post this in the outlook groups tough and confirm.

--
Thanks,
Brian Desmond

www.briandesmond.com

"Ron" <rony@geotestinc.com> wrote in message
> Thnaks,
> Ron

0
desmondb (156)

how to use excel to creat an oncall schedule
i wantb to creat oncall schedule for doctors in a hospital. each 2 doctors would be on call for 12 hours a day. it can look like calendar and it should calculae how many days each one was oncall up to date. ...

How restore Outlook messages back to Yahoo Server, removed in err
The related question to this msg is: Why, when you are setting up an account in Outlook '07 on Windows 7, not only is the DEFAULT setting to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server, you AREN'T EVEN ASKED WHETHER YOU WANT MESSAGES LEFT ON THE SERVER OR NOT? If I'd been asked I would have known how to answer, but I wasn't. That question is buried in the Advanced tab under More Settings that you do not automatically go to when setting up a new account. I didn't even seen the More Settings button. It may not have even been displayed. Everything setting u...

how create sum function in form field
I'm trying to utilize the sum function in a field on an Outlook 2002 form. I want the form field to sum up the other form fields. Sum is not a function listed in the value tab. Please advise. ...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

PC Dead, XP HD to new box
My XP PC died. I bought a new PC, Exchanged HD's, but XP will not complete boot up, It gets to recognizing there is new hardware and asks: "New hardware found, do you want to Install??" And " Do you want broadband or Dial-up?" The Old XP PC had PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 mouse. New has USB Keyboard & mouse. I would suspect that is at least the 'new hardware' found. I can't answer the question as the new PC does not pass the input from USB input to the old XP system. IS THERE, a way to use the new PC's Windows 7 64bit home ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Stop sheet showing when Using Datapig's Force Users to enable macr
Hi, I think this is probably not do-able I'm using Datapig Technologies example to force users to enable macros When the workbook is closed all sheets other than a warning sheet are very hidden so that if the workbook is opened with macros disabled then the user can only see a warning sheet saying to close and open with macros enabled. Then on opening with macros enabled the waring sheet is very hidden and the other sheets can be seen. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Warning").Visible = True Sh...

more on VBA function name change

New spreadsheet only prints the first page
My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3 physician partners and myself. Last year's was in Excel 97 and through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all set. When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest of the sheet is gray. When I go to print preview, I only get that first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet. I tried to save it in the old format, too, but I get the same problem. If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and a clear explanation of what you want and before/afte...

How to change icon for my application

Mailbox provisioning
How does one find out how many mailboxes an exchange server can hold on Exchange 2003 SP1? Is there a way to monitor this using MOM or some other tool? One goes through a proper sizing process, where one determines how many users one would like to support on a server, the users' profiles (for IOPS calculations, megacycles, etc, etc). You might want to check out Microsoft's document on optimising storage for Exchange 2003. Of course, the number of mailboxes Exchange can hold is much different to the number of concurrent user connections to mailboxes. -- Neil Hobson Exchange M...

can't remove old filter added to each new personal folder
A while back I put in a view filter on my personal folders and thought I had removed it. Now when I create a new personal folder, it contains this filter. I have removed the filter from the Current View in each of my Personal folders but can't get it to stop appearing in new folders (and sometimes reappearing in existing one.) How can I change this?? Thanks, Hal ...

Send.Item message when using mapi emailing
Hi, When using the MAPI profile to send mails via Send.Item Outlook stops and shows the Yes, No message for permission to send. I have checked all IE settings and Outlook but cant turn this off? I know its there somewhere, any help locating and turning off this setting would be fantastic! Kind Regards James See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, an...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

eConnect 7.0.4 install new company
Hi, We have Great Plains 7.0 running with eConnect v7.0.4.1. We just created a new company database and I need to install the eConnect sprocs into it - can't find how! I've tried thru Add/Remove Programs but the option to install into a new company database does not appear Marta: Pulling this out of an old and undependable memory, but I think under 7.0 you had to uninstall and reinstall eConnect when you created a new company. Nicely fixed in, I think, 7.5. Again, could be wrong here and would be happily corrected by anyone that know differently. If you do the uninstall, yo...

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

Copy worksheet to new workbook : Values & Formats
Hi, Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new workbook without copying formulas ? Sheets(X).Copy is building links to previous workbook. Thks for help After coping go to Edit->Links, and break links, and excel will replace links with values. If you do it from VBA, which seems so, try with PasteSpecial metod. "Franck" <wesley.saris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1130320762.209498.135290@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to cpy an entire worksheet (Values & Formats) to a new > workbook without copying f...

email stuck in outbox: receiving error message
My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do send to the recepient, but never switch over to my sent box. Go to the 'Tools' menu, then options. In the first / 'Preferences' window that appears (tab shown at the top) click on 'E-mail Options'. Make sure there's a check mark in the box that says 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder'. If this is already done, you might want to note the exact text of the error message and do a search in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. >-----Original Message----- >My emails are stuck in my outbox. They do s...

Problem Changing an Investment Name