How do I add a new domain to my exchange server?

How do I add a new domain to my exchange server?

I have been browsing the menues to find where the domains from which I
receive mail is set up - without any luck.

Thanks in advance,

Henning

0
hm (5)

Have a look at the Recipient Policy. You can configure the environment to be
responsible for a new domain using Recipient Policy. Then you can use SMTP
address to address the user.

and confers no rights. Use of included script samples (if any)
are subject to the terms specified at

* Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.
This alias is for newsgroup purposes only

"Henning" <hm@NOSPAMhedegaard-food.dk> wrote in message
> How do I add a new domain to my exchange server?
>
> I have been browsing the menues to find where the domains from which I
> receive mail is set up - without any luck.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Henning

0
king1 (49)
6/15/2004 6:50:28 AM
Yes! than you Kip.

now I need an easy way to add the new mailadresses to all users...

Henning

"Kip Ng [MSFT]" <king@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have a look at the Recipient Policy. You can configure the environment to
be
> responsible for a new domain using Recipient Policy. Then you can use SMTP
> address to address the user.

> and confers no rights. Use of included script samples (if any)
> are subject to the terms specified at
>
> * Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.
> This alias is for newsgroup purposes only
>

> "Henning" <hm@NOSPAMhedegaard-food.dk> wrote in message
> > How do I add a new domain to my exchange server?
> >
> > I have been browsing the menues to find where the domains from which I
> > receive mail is set up - without any luck.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Henning

0
hm (5)
6/15/2004 9:58:29 AM
Just add the UPN to the policy. You will be asked if you want to add the
e-mail address.

George

> Yes! than you Kip.
>
> now I need an easy way to add the new mailadresses to all users...
>
> Henning
>
> "Kip Ng [MSFT]" <king@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Have a look at the Recipient Policy. You can configure the environment
> be
> > responsible for a new domain using Recipient Policy. Then you can use
SMTP
> > address to address the user.
> >
> > --
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
> > and confers no rights. Use of included script samples (if any)
> > are subject to the terms specified at
> > http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
> >
> > * Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.
> > This alias is for newsgroup purposes only
> >

> > "Henning" <hm@NOSPAMhedegaard-food.dk> wrote in message
> > > How do I add a new domain to my exchange server?
> > >
> > > I have been browsing the menues to find where the domains from which I
> > > receive mail is set up - without any luck.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Henning

0
gsa (7)

Exchange 2003 SP2 and cluster
Hello, I am currently preparing the upgrade of our Exchange 2003 SP1 cluster to SP2, and I have a small question regarding this KB article : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328839/en-us. I want to apply the latest hotfixes after SP2 has been installed, but, at point 11, it is specified that if I apply a hotfix, I have to skip this step and go to point 12, otherwise, I have to execute another command (Upgrade Exchange Virtual Server) from Cluster Administrator. As I plan to apply hotfixes, I am surprised that in the rest of the procedure, I do not see any mention to the Upgrade Exchange Virt...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Permission denied for a certain domain.
Could someone please explaing the following error message: ------------------------------------------------------------------ You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <Servername.domainname#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <Email.address@domain.com>... Access denied> ------------------------------------------------------------------ We have Exchange 2003 and it seems that no-one on our domain can send to this one specific domain without the mail getting bounced (it seems from our own SMTP server). Everyone gets the ...

Opening new Excel window
Windows 2000. When have an exel already open, when I click on another excel file (or its shortcut) it opens into the same excel main window. Then I can view either one of the excel applications by selecting the appropriate window. Is there a setting such that new excel will open in its own window? If so, how? [Currently I can get this effect in a less convenient way by starting the excel directly the second time, and then reading in the excel file.] Alan Beban You could have one instance of excel open and have multiple "tasks" appearing on the taskbar via: Tools|optio...

Add on

MOSS SP and Project Server 2007 SP
When installing Project Server 2007 in a MOSS 2007 instance that has had SP2 already applied do I need to re-apply SP2 to update for the new instance of Project Server 2007? I have searched Microsoft.com and not found a suitable answer to this question. -- Dominic You would install SP2 again to leverage the updates that pertain to MOPS only and not MOSS. Might as well do a CU and kill 2 birds with one update since SP2 is included in the AUG and OCT CU releases.. -- Project Consultant REJ Company Support@rejcompany.com "Dominic" wrote: > When ins...

Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router
I Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router, this message appear after typing the CRM server name and CRM web site. "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privilages on that server.Make sure that all servers are running properly and try again.". I think that is a security problem, my boss was hosting domains with the Exchange server, now i cannot install the Router. What to do? please help. Hi, the best way to install the Exchange Email Router is, to have domain admin rights. The Exchange server must be in the same dom...

Exchange Permissions #6
I have delegated rights to remote site admins to add, delete, and edit email aliases per the Exchange 2K3 AD Permissions document found on Microsofts website. I followed the instructions without luck. The only way I was able to get it to work is to grant local admin rights on the physical Exchange server. Anybody know of a work around to this? I tested with other permissions like Power user or Backup group and the only way that it would work is with Local admin rights. I edited the local GPO so the users could not log on through Terminal Services but this still seems to me to be a secu...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

copy entire contents worksheet into new workbook, link but editabl
I need to copy the entire contents of a worksheet which is used by several collegues who need to see it looking the same always (headers in the same order,etc). In the new worksheet (workbook) I will rearrange the data for other purposes. However, I will need the data to be kept up-to-date as per the source worksheet. ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Exchange 2003 Error
I haven't been able to find any postings about this one yet, if anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it... We've removed the old Exchange 5.5 server from our Exchange organization. Now we have only our Exchange 2003 server running and it is running fine, except for an event log error related to the Active Directory Connector. It is Error # 8026 and says LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory (Old Server) for distinguished name 'domain\account'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: Our FQDN - Site\Organization'...

Format text to add character

Replace Exchange Server #2
I need to replace my Exchange Server. What's the best way to do this? Is there a way that I can do this and still maintain the name of my current server on the new server (obviously not at the same time). Andy On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:29:02 -0700, Andy Siegel <AndySiegel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to replace my Exchange Server. What's the best way to do this? Is >there a way that I can do this and still maintain the name of my current >server on the new server (obviously not at the same time). > >Andy Replace it with what? I am actually...

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

SQL server problem
Customer just installed Sophos Anti Virus software on their SBS 2003 server that was running CRM, and now there is a problem with the SFO clients. The Sophos software installs a SQL svr instance. Is there any way of connecting the SFO clients to find the default crm sql svr instance on the server. When I try to run the server sql instance from the client sql svr manager, I get an "access denied" error - presumably because it is unable to cope with the second sql svr instance on the server. I recommended the Sophos to the customer - so don't want to have to now uninstall...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

excel add-ons

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...