Hotmail

Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the
last 48 hours?
My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some
time (1-2 hours in some cases.)

--
Nawar Aljanabi
MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA

Hi,
YES, I also experienced some delays with HOTMAIL. I think they were having
some trouble. Now it's fine again.

regards,
Jack

"Nawar75" schreef:

> Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the
> last 48 hours?
> My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some
> time (1-2 hours in some cases.)
>
> --
> Nawar Aljanabi
> MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA
I have also been experiencing this issue for the past 2-3 days.  Delivery to
all other domains go through fast.  We are not blacklisted and we do not
currently have an SPF record.

"Nawar75" wrote:

> Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the
> last 48 hours?
> My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some
> time (1-2 hours in some cases.)
>
> --
> Nawar Aljanabi
> MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA
0
Eric1 (389)
12/1/2005 8:40:05 PM
And we are still having this issue.

"Eric" wrote:

> I have also been experiencing this issue for the past 2-3 days.  Delivery to
> all other domains go through fast.  We are not blacklisted and we do not
> currently have an SPF record.
>
> "Nawar75" wrote:
>

> > Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the
> > last 48 hours?
> > My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some
> > time (1-2 hours in some cases.)
> >
> > --
> > Nawar Aljanabi
> > MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA
0
Eric1 (389)
12/1/2005 8:51:02 PM
See my post above re: Comcast being blocked by Hotmail/MSN. MSN has a virus
affecting Hotmail recipients.

"Nawar75" wrote:

> Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the
> last 48 hours?
> My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some
> time (1-2 hours in some cases.)
>
> --
> Nawar Aljanabi
> MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA
0
Jacquie (7)

hotmail contacts in hotmail
I've imported my contacts from hotmail to outlook,,,I go to do a email and they don't show up if I click the to or cc or bc buttons but if I move to contacts they are there. Please advise on a seperate note the ms tool for verifying product key in the help section is broke. for fun I ran it on 4 new computers i got thru hp and all 4 times the verify tool didn't find the key and when I imputed the key it couldn't locate it...so either MS is trying to make some additional money or the tool is broke....to take it one more step further I ran it on 2 other older c...

"collecting data via email" when recipient uses Hotmail or Yahoo
I have used feature and it works great if recipeint submits via Outlook to my Outlook 2007, however I am not able to utilize the features with emails recieved back from Yahoo Mail or Microsoft Hotmail, even though "your recipients oneed only have an e-mail client program that accepts HTML" p. 304. I recieve the submitted form but it fails to update the table even if I try the button, unless of course the email is recieved from a Outlook based email recipient. Am I alone with this problem or does it actually work with Hotmail and Yahoo? Our school would benefit gre...

Outlook Connector (v12) -NOW- Hotmail Connector (v14) ?
It apears that the legacy OUTLOOK CONNECTOR "OC" has been superceded by HOTMAIL CONNECTOR "HC" (V14.0 4/20/2010) to incorporate Outlook 2010 integration etc. 32bit ----- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e-41f9-a175-f93e1377959f 64bit ----- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8a31fbf4-f4bf-4751-954b-5b36d80ec375 Microsoft did a dirty on users of this plugin by forcing us to a bugged upgrade process and at least one user of the new HC claimed that it is 'c...

Hotmail account will not function within Outlook 2002
When I try to use my Hotmail account in Outlook 2002 I receive timeouts errors that state: There may be server or network problems or your timeout interval may be too short. also Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' My Pop3 accounts work just fine. Please help... are you using a firewall or proxy server? what about antivirus software with email scanning enabled? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://...

Hotmail ID
Am I correct in thinking that you must have a Hotmail account (ID) before you can use WLM? TIA B.W. No. Not necessary. "B.W." <bbwaller@hotmail.comxxx> wrote in message news:6018CBE5-A24B-4E52-BCFA-D46E7C7E753F@microsoft.com... > Am I correct in thinking that you must have a Hotmail account (ID) before > you can use WLM? > > TIA > > B.W. Hi, B.W. No, you don't have to have a Hotmail Account. I don't have one. You don't have to have any email account at all to run WLM - but since email is WLM's prime purpos...

Outlook 2010 & Hotmail connector
I recently installed the 2010 RTM version of Office and was told I needed to update the Outlook Connector for my hotmail account. I noticed after the update (version 14) that I'm getting the new message ding and desktop alert preview window for messages that arrive in my hotmail account (with exchange being my primary). This was not how it used to be and I'm wondering if there is a way to turn it off? I'm guessing the majority of people will like this feature but I don't need to be notified all the time mail comes into my secondary hotmail account. Thanks ...

Preventing dupes created by hotmail sent items?
I've noticed every time i send a message using my hotmail account via outlook 2007, it saves a copy in the Sent Items folder under Personal Folder along with a copy in the sent items folder in the hotmail folders. How do i stop outlook from saving a copy in the personal sent items folder for hotmail ONLY. I still want sent messages from my pop3 accounts to be saved there. Regards, n Nibi <neebster@gmail.com> wrote: > I've noticed every time i send a message using my hotmail account via > outlook 2007, it saves a copy in the Sent Items folder under Personal > Folder al...

Exchange to Hotmail
I have a Exchange 2003 box running, with appropriate IP addresses and Pointer Records out on the internet. When I send emails to a Hotmail account, say myaddress@hotmail.com, some of the emails go through, while some don't. For example: Message 1: (This message DOES NOT get through to the hotmail recipient) From: myaddress@exchangeserver.com To: myaddress@hotmail.com Subject: 2212 Body: test Message 2: (This message DOES get through to the hotmail recipient) From: myaddress@exchangeserver.com To: myaddress@hotmail.com Subject: Test Message 3 Body: Test Message 3 -----Urspr�ngliche N...

URGENT
Hi, I have outlook 2003. For a while now it will not sync with my hotmail account properly. it downloads all my emails up to about September 2009 and then nothing after that. Does any one know how to fix this? Thanks Gavin Gav wrote: > I have outlook 2003. For a while now it will not sync with my hotmail > account properly. it downloads all my emails up to about September 2009 and > then nothing after that. Does any one know how to fix this? A just how long is "awhile"? Half a year, maybe? Cutoff for DAV access to Hotmail ended on September 1, 20...

wlm hotmail
Hello From france, english not evident..... windows 7, windows live mail and hotmail with messenger I asked to my wlmail to use contacts from hotmail worked perfectly bur now every time I try to access hotmail through windows live messenger, I am redirected to windows live mail how to regain access to hotmail ? Thanks -- Asinus asinum fricat To access Hotmail via the webmail interface: Open your browser (probably Internet Explorer). Navigate to mail.live.com, and sign into your Hotmail account. "AlainPasDeSpam" <AlainPasDeSpam@mandarine.fr> wrote i...

Hotmail's server error: responded "redirect"
I have a Hotmail account that I configured with Outlook 2003 to synchronize/download, but almost everytime it gives me the following error: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x80004005) : 'Outlook's request to the server failed. The server responded 'Redirect'. ' What can I do to solve the problem? JC Portillo ...

Retreiving hotmail with outlook
Does anyone knows how to fix this: When I receive an email that is about 250K or more in my Hotmail Inbox I cannot retreive it using Outlook. There is always an error "contacting the server" ...

Hotmail
Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the last 48 hours? My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its taking some time (1-2 hours in some cases.) -- Nawar Aljanabi MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA Hi, YES, I also experienced some delays with HOTMAIL. I think they were having some trouble. Now it's fine again. regards, Jack "Nawar75" schreef: > > Did anybody notice slowness in delivering mails to Hotmail accounts in the > last 48 hours? > My server used to deliver mails to hotmail instantly now its takin...

chijohnn@hotmail.com iwn is first.
�H���: "bob.labonne" <bob.labonne@free.fr> �D��: Re: Outlook Express error message ���: 2010�~4��10�� �U�� 01:29 "John H" <JohnH4999@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: %23no%23yZExKHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > When I close Outlook Express down, all appears to go OK until I get a > "Outlok Express has encountered a problem and must close etc etc message". > I have compressed my folders in outlook Express 6 IE8 WinXP Home SP3. > John H > (Pleas reply to list as email address is a dummy due to massive...

hotmail to outlook when hotmail offline
How do I get my e-mail fromhotmail? Every time I try to get it, the answer is hotmail offline. How do I correct this? You can do nothing to correct it except to sacrifice some chickens, do a hinckey dance, and chant. When Hotmail decides to come back online, you can check for your mail then. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, balancing lady asked: | How do I get my e-mail fromhotmail? Every time I try to get ...

MULTIPLE HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS #2
Anyone figure out how to send/receive multiple Hotmail accounts from within Outlook 2003, or 2002.? (or even 2000 for the matter) Thanks Multiple Hotmail accounts is only supported in Outlook 2003. 2002 can use only one account and Outlook 2000 does not have the ability to use any Hotmail accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John F asked: | A...

How do I set up my outlook to send e-mails through hotmail?
I have a new laptop and I would like to use my outlook 2003 to send e-mails, however, I can't seem to set it up properly to send the e-mails through my hotmail connection. The e-mails just sit in my outbox. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do? "Jazi1" <Jazi1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF69FAD9-52CF-4BFE-A9EE-A4BCC59C8F0B@microsoft.com... >I have a new laptop and I would like to use my outlook 2003 to send >e-mails, > however, I can't seem to set it up properly to send the e-mails through my > hotmail connection. The e-m...

hotmail e-mail downloaded twice
my e-mail are being downloaded twice I have outlook express 6 with windows xp home edition how do i fix this problem ...

IMAP for Hotmail? & Configure Hotmail Connector?
1. Does Hotmail offer IMAP message synchronisation? I don't use or need the extra features that Hotmail(Outlook) Connector offers ie. sync Calendar, Contacts etc. I have problems when using outlook with a slow (poor wireless) internet connection. I expect there must be a lot of complicated overhead in the 'Hotmail Connector' - MAPI protocol. If it doesn't offer IMAP sync, then... 2. Can Hotmail Connector be configured to sync e-mail ONLY, and not calendar, contacts etc.? "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

Hotmail
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3339940266_825903 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hello, For some reason when I try and set up Hotmail on Entourage 08 it reports the following Error - HTTP error. Access to the resource is forbidden. Explanation - The Windows Live Hotmail folder list could not be received. Account name: "Hotmail" I am not sure what is going wrong. Can anyone help? Thank you --B_3339940266_...

hotmail account #3
How do I add my hotmail account to outlook? tools, email accounts, add new accounts... choose HTTP. You need to use ol2002/2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Tito" <titovb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvL2XMiJEHA.3084@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How do I add my hotmail account to outlook? > > What version of Outlook? Outlook XP an...

Can't download hotmail messages after installing Explorer 7
I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting username and password for the hotmail server. I have no problem accessing my Hotmail account via the long way Any comments/suggestions? Callaway <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP-2 and have not been able to > download my Hotmail folders/messages since installing Internet > Explorer (ver. 7.0.5730.11IS). Goes on a loop requesting userna...

Hotmail
I have a problem with my hotmail account. I can send out emails but I don't receive any. Can someone tell me why and what can I do to make it work. Thanks "Scorpio" <Scorpio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C3F780A-8DC3-4CF3-965C-E2284C86642D@microsoft.com... >I have a problem with my hotmail account. I can send out emails but I don't > receive any. Can someone tell me why and what can I do to make it work. > > Thanks ...

hotmail in outlook #4
how do I set up my hotmail to work in outlook2003? the http setup doesn't work, or I'm not doing something correctly -- <<< Benjamin Yazersky CPA [NJ & NY] >>> ---> real address on hobokenx or hobokeni <--- "Benjamin Yazersky CPA" <BYaz55DoNotHitReply@netscape.net> wrote in message news:%23i7S2xTSGHA.5908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > how do I set up my hotmail to work in outlook2003? > > the http setup doesn't work, or I'm not doing something correctly Did you actually PAY for the Hotmail account so you actual...

capitalize i in Hotmail
hi, when i compose an email - is there a setting anywhere that automatically capitalize the i to I? thanks Sheila "S. Jones" <shehar21@verizon.net> wrote in message news:uEpxcohFLHA.4504@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hi, > when i compose an email - is there a setting anywhere that automatically > capitalize the i to I? > thanks > Sheila > Hi Sheila, If you use something like Microsoft Word to compose your e-mail, then it should automatically capitalize the first letter of the sentence. Dave This group is for Windows Live Mai...