HotFixes - Exch 5.5

How do I find out what Exchange hotfixes have been applied to an Exchange
5.5 (SP4) server (running on Win2k)?  Is there a utility I can run to detect
them?  Or are they listed in the registry (in a common location hopefully)?

thanks
Clay Hilton

yes if you check in the add/remove programs ,you should
see all the hotfixes listed there .They will have a Q
number appended .

Use the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer. It should tell you what is
installed as well as what is missing.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/tools/mbsahome.asp

We also use the Belarc Advisor. Nice summary of a system...

Regards,
Hank Arnold

"Clay Hilton" <clay.a.hilton@usace.army.mil> wrote in message
> How do I find out what Exchange hotfixes have been applied to an Exchange
> 5.5 (SP4) server (running on Win2k)?  Is there a utility I can run to
detect
> them?  Or are they listed in the registry (in a common location
hopefully)?

> thanks
> Clay Hilton

0
rasilon1 (689)

Migrate Data from Great Plains 7.5 to Sage Line 50 v12?
I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get the data out? What DBMS are you on? MS-SQL, Btrieve...? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Steve" wrote: > I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get > the data out? > > ...

Exchange 5.5 mailbox useage report
Can anyone give some ideas on how to produce a report of 'active' mailboxes? In other words when the mailbox was last accessed? I would guess that the last time they logged into AD would be the last time the mailbox was used. Are there any other ways to find out this information? Thanks, Mike Hi Mike, We can get the last access time in Exchange Administrator. -- Open Exchange Administrator -- Expand Server/private information store/logons We can also log the logon events to application logs -- Open the properties pane of the Exchange 5.5 server in Exchange Administrator -- Sw...