Host unknown error

Have exchange 5.5 with sp4
OS win2000 sp4
some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host
unknown"
and some time the same domain mails are able to sent .
Kindly solution
0
nainar (1)

Sounds like a problem with DNS.

"nainar" <nainar@ctd.hcltech.com> wrote in message
> Have exchange 5.5 with sp4
> OS win2000 sp4
> some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host
> unknown"
> and some time the same domain mails are able to sent .
> Kindly solution

0
fritz3985 (77)

returned error
When I send an email to a bunch of collegues collectively, I get a error message from Word that states - "An internal support function returned error." Anyone have a clue? ...

onerror or catch exception/error on Excel?
Hi, For years, when I have a calculation that could result in error I do something like: =if(iserr(A1/B1),C1, A1/B1) So in case of A1/B1 result in some error, it will show C1 - it is a nice solution for formula error management but there is a little problem: I need to paste twice the formula (in this case "A1/B1" )... one for testing and another for displaying the result - this is not nice for long formulas. Is possible to have some kind of "onerror()" or try() in Excel for example it would be something like this: =onerror(A1/B1, C1) it would be very simple: in case o...

Best way to persist alter table changes in my local DB to web host
Hello. Using SQL Server 2008. I'm developing on my local PC with a copy of the DB that is contained on a web host. Is there a good way when I do an alter table on the local DB to export that change to the web host DB and have "semi-automatically" apply the change to its copy of the table? dontspammenow@yahoo.com (dontspammenow@yahoo.com) writes: > Using SQL Server 2008. I'm developing on my local PC with a copy of > the DB that is contained on a web host. Is there a good way when I do > an alter table on the local DB to export that change to the w...

Printer Error #3
The first time I print from the POS screen each day I get the following error: "Printer 'Ricoh PCL6' is not defined. Subsequent receipts will be printed to the default printer instead." Does anyone know the solution to correcting this problem? Thanks. The printer name in Register Properties does not match the actual name of the printer as defined in Windows "Printers and Faxes". Change the name in either of those places so that they do match and you should stop seeing the error. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek...

Error message: This file is corrupt and cannot be opened
I am using Office 07 on Win XP. I was working on several Word projects and they were being saved on my USB. All of a sudden when I tried to open the files they were corrupt. I have no idea what happened. I was copying and pasting from WEB articles to gather research information. Now when I opened my files with Google doc.(option that was given to me to be able to view the doc) and this is what I got. This project is due Tue 12/1 at 5pm. [Content_Types].xml _rels/.rels word/_rels/document.xml.rels word/document.xml word/endnotes.xml word/footnotes.xml word/footer1.xml word/them...

error message when replying using OL2003
I keep getting an error message when i open outlook 2003. "Microsoft Office Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I tried to repair Microsoft Office 2003 via add/remove programs but it still keeps popping up. Please help. tnx. ...

MS Exchangeal Errors, Event:8331
And I have this problem too. More details needed. zehner arnold wrote: > And I have this problem too. ...

Receiving the following error when trying to send or reply to an email
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:74680000. Registers: EAX=00ff3c28 CS=017f EIP=74680000 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00ff34d4 SS=0187 ESP=0056e988 EBP=0056ebb4 ECX=00690056 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=326f EDX=000124b7 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Tried everything I can think of including removing office 2000-sr1 completely and reinstalling. Nothing seems to make a difference. OS is Win98 2nd Edition patched to current. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick Anyone? ...

Exchange 5.5
Hiya, I have a distribution list set up on my Exchange Server (5.5 with SP4, running on NT 4 SP6a) which only has 6 members. Over time though, as staff come and go, members have been added to this DL and then been removed at a later stage. I have a client who is reporting that when they try to email to the distribution list, they get two bounces. The first one is: "Unable to deliver message to the following address(es) /O=COMPANY/OU=EXCHANGE/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ADDRESS 1. Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This user doesn't have an account" Where ADDRESS 1 is a user that, ...

memorized report error
am having trouble with some modifications I am trying to make to a memorized report's QRP file. I am trying to replace: i am trying to use " Distinct [Order].ID" in fieldname when i try to generate the report it gives me the error invalid syntax near the keyword distinct. if i take out "distinct" it generates the report but with too much repitetion. Error only comes when i generate from memorize report window. if i generate the report regularly it does not give me any error. any help will be much appreciated. ...

MSCRMEmail Error Message
#61346 - An error occurred while checking for outgoing e-mail messages to process for SMTP: http://crm01/AnytimeFitness. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSen...

Error Bars #6
I have error bars in a graph I have set up. Does anyone know how I can have the vertical error line extend from the top-edge down to the bottom-edge of the graph without altering the automated Y-axis scale? The error bar is working, but the vertical line is pretty short and I don't want it to be missed by my viewing audiences. Any solutions or alternative suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks! Hi, The chart will auto adjust the scale to ensure the error bars are in view. For more information on Error bars. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html Cheers Andy EA...

Publisher cannot open the file error 1100009
A client is using 2007 publisher to open a file created in 2003, which works fine. 2007 throws "Publisher cannot open the file". Pressing CTRL+SHIFT+I shows error code 1100009. I have searched for a while, and tried the following: 1. Installed hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972566/. But it says it is already installed. 2. Added PromptForBadFiles registry key. But the error message is the same. 3. Installed all latest Microsoft updates. The environment is Windows 2008 Terminal Server using Office 2007 Enterprise SP2. I have also tried this on Windows 7 Enterprise w...

Error 94 Invalid Use of Null
This code was working at first with the help of the experts on this site but I went on a 2 week Military Training and came back to finish up this database and now it's giving me an error of "Error 94 Invalid Use of Null". What in creation could have happened? This is my code. Could it be the formatting on the form? I think I changed the formatting of cells and am not using some of the fields. Please HELP!! Private Sub AddAppt_Click() On Error GoTo AddAppt_Err ' Save record first to be sure required fields are filled. DoCmd.RunCommand acCm...

Unknown User on Mailbox Rights
I'm running Exchange 2003, and see several entries on any users Mailbox Rights page that show: Account Unknown(S-1-5-21.........) These are probably from people that had rights to the mailbox, but have been deleted from the AD. Is there any way to map that entry to the user (if the user was deleted)? If so, how? Thank you. Ed As far as mapping the entry to a user account, you can view the SID for an account by using ADSIEdit (actual attribute should be objectSID). ADSIEdit is installed with the Windows 2003 Support Tools. You can export the objectSID using LDIFDE, but I don...

Error when Installing CRM 3.0
Installing on a 2003 SBS server with 2005 SQL. I get the following error even when the Enviromental Check utility runs without any problems: The specified Report Server URL "" Syntax is Not Valid. Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined. Any help would be appreciated ...

Event Log Error
I'm running Exchange 5.5 on windows 2000 server. everyday i got error in my event log.I can't find any solution in Microsoft knowledgebase. please help me out. Thanks Event Log Details: Log Name : System Type : Error Date/Time: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 at 10:37:15 Source : DCOM Category : None ID : 10005 Desc : DCOM got error "The dependency service or group failed to start."attempting to start the service BITS with arguments ""in order to run the server: {4991D34B-8OA1-4291-83B6-3328366B9097} ...

Error when accessing HQ manager
my customer gets this error trying to access hq manager: Invalid object name '#Temp'. SELECT * FROM #Temp WHERE [Status] IN (0,1,2,3,4) I tried a solution provide in a KB article that addressed the problem for 1.2 and 1.3, but it did not seem to work for him. Please advise. I have that error too....but..I don't know if there are fix for that... the only thing working was .... type your user id and password....pause for 30 secs then press Enter. Good Luck "Retail Labs Tech" wrote: > my customer gets this error trying to access hq manager: > Invalid obje...

Error 336
Hi, When trying to do anything in Excel 2000 (ie. Copy a cell) the following Error occurs "Microsoft Visual Basic Component not correctly registered" The "Help"option tells me ActiveX component not correctly registered (Error 336) Specifics: The ActiveX component has not been properly registered in the system registry. Have run a repair on Excel, but that did not fix the issue. Anyb Ideas? ...

Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting!!!!!!
PREMIUM WORDPRESS BLOG HOSTING!! -Word press Hosting -Unlimited Domains -Panel Hosting -Unlimited Blogs -$7,95 per month http://minyurl.com/237 ...

Printing Error
Tried printing an address list and received the following eror message: PCL XL error Subsystem: TEXT Error: Illegal Character Data Operator: ReadChar Position: 62 Any suggestions on how to resolve this will be appreciated. thanks. BC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Tried printing an address list and received the following > eror message: > PCL XL error > Subsystem: TEXT > Error: Illegal Character Data > Operator: ReadChar > Position: 62 > Any suggestions on how to resolve this will be > appreciated. thanks. Sounds like a print driver iss...

Provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 & error 53?????????????
Problem: How can I access SQL server on WAN???????????????????????????????? ----------------------------------------------------------- Error: (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Information: Windows Sever 2008 (64bit OS) Service Pack 2 Microsoft SQL 2008 Server Management Studio (10.0)(64bit) Microsoft .Net Frame work 3.5 SP1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Additional Inform...

memory instruction error
I have a customer with about 35 employees running Windows 2000 SP4 and Outlook 2000 SP3. All of a sudden today there are about 6 or 7 computers that are getting the following error "The instruction at "XXXXXXXXXX" referrenced memory at "XXXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be 'read'". I have gone to microsoft's site and research the error and did everything that I could find including unchecking the net folders, renaming the outcmd.dat and deleting some log files. If anyone has some assistance that would be great. Thanks ...

IE 6 sp1 error with owa
I sometime get blue boxes around icons in IE 6 sp1 on xp sp2. It does not happen all the time. If I use the ssl version it is fine. This is the script error that I get: ---------------------------------------- Line: 556 Char: 24 Error: Expected';' code:0 URL: https://<ip-address>/exchweb/6.5.6944.0/controls/ctrl_view.htc ----------------------------------------- This is what's running: windows 2003 server Exchange 2003 sp1 Thanks, Fiore ...

#name error
i always get #name?? error when am trying to do something with dates... like date difff or date add when i have this expression in the control sourse eg: review date-1=dateadd("m",[evaluation period-1],[hire date]) can anyone help me please In news:1182537677.928523.253520@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com, kashi <haritha.karanam@gmail.com> wrote: > i always get #name?? error when am trying to do something with > dates... > like date difff or date add > when i have this expression in the control sourse > eg: review date-1=dateadd("m",[evaluation period-1],...