Hide Member Name

HI My name is syed ali servaral times u all peoples help me and really thanks ful to you i need some information about exchange 2003 server  we have windows 2003 server on this server we install exchange 2003 i want to know that how i can hide memeber name in global address list of exchange serve
regards

syed ali

To hid user from GAL all you need to do is
Go to the user properties -> exchange advanced tab
Mark the "hide from exchange address list" check bo

Regard
Shai Netane
Israel
0
anonymous (74725)

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

hide my name

How to change the name of a style
I have used some styles and their nme is no longer descriptive. How do I change their name? Some are styles I created and some are built-in but I am not sure which is which I use word 2003. TIA/gary You can rename custom styles using the Organizer dialog box. To open the dialog, click Tools | Templates and Add-Ins, and then click the Organizer button. Built-in styles cannot be renamed, but you can add a style name alias: In the Modify Style dialog box, just enter a comma (or whatever is the list separator character for your operating system) and type in the alias. Wh...

Clever way to swap sheet names
I'm looking for a clever or efficient or cool way to swap the names of 2 sheets using just one function or subroutine call. Suppose my workbook contains one sheet that is named "foo" and the other is named "foo2". I would want my function call to swap the names of both sheets. If the function is called again, it should reverse the process. Everybody here always seem to have better or shorter methods than mine, so I would greatly appreciate your ideas. thank you everyone. Not much you can do cleverly I would have thought, but here is one way Pu...

Put Active Worksheet's Name in a Cell #3
Is there a way to put the active worksheet's name in the cell? Not the file name of the whole workbook, just the name of the currently selected sheet. Thanks for your help. Hi Corey, There are a few ways this can be done using either macros or functions, here's one of each: *=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1, LEN(CELL("filename",A1))-FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))) (sourced from Chip Pearson's site, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelF.htm) I recommend checking this page out as it also shows ot...

Command messages for FrameWindow member objects
Dear all, i am working on an SDI application and in that application i need to broadcast a message to all the objects. So i used: SendMessage(WM_COMMAND, ID_SOMEID); // From within the document Object Then i added ON_COMMAND_EX macros in various objects for handling and further passing the message. I realized that MainFrame object was getting the message but a dialog bar object which is a member of MainFrame was not getting this message. I tried a lot but couldnt figure out why dialog bar object is not getting my command message when it is getting other command messages and update UI comma...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Hiding a worksheet #3

Charts based on 'virtual' names
Hi all, Just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2007 (big jump!) and trying to fix the things that broke! I routinely make so-called "dynamic" charts in the traditional manner using ranges defined by formula which resolve to ranges of cells e.g. define 'Bias & Precision'!Samples as =OFFSET('Bias & Precision'!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA('Bias & Precision'!$A:$A)-1) I've had a couple of snags with these but it seems to still work as long as I watch the scope of the names. What seems to be very "broken" is the use of names which do not resolve...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

how to hide an ActiveX control?

Formula for Worsheet Name
What is the formula that will give the worksheet namein cell A1 ? Thanks in advance -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24783 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494559 See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Paul Sheppard" <Paul.Sheppard.20ad1y_1134993603.7414@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in messa...

Hiding plot Area

Should Globally Needed Objects be Members in Main Frame, Application, or be Global?
I have been making objects needed by my entire application members either the Main Frame ( main window derived from CMDIFrameWnd ) or the Application (derived from CWinApp ). To get to these members I use either GetMainWnd() or AfxGetApp() to get pointers I can access them with. Now I wonder if there is any reason not to make these objects global so the use of GetMainWnd() or AfxGetApp() can be dispensed with. What are the the relative merits of putting objects needed globally for the duration of program execution in these three places? I typically create a singleton or static class...

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

"The Pivot Table Name is Not Valid"
I am trying to create a Pivot Table and am getting an error that the pivot table name is not valid and that my data must be organized in columns with headers- I already have the data sorted A to Z in column A with headers... any help? Do you just have one column of data selected? Is there a heading in the first cell in the selected range? SPECTRUM wrote: > I am trying to create a Pivot Table and am getting an error that the pivot > table name is not valid and that my data must be organized in columns with > headers- I already have the data sorted A to Z in column A with header...

Changing Name of stock/mutual fun within and account
Suppose there are many transactions within and account such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the stock/mutual fund changes it name. Mustindividual transaction be edited or is a mass change possible?? In advance, thabks to anyone with a work around/solution. DEH in Ohio when you change the name all the transactions associated with that old name changes. >-----Original Message----- >Suppose there are many transactions within and account >such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the >stock/mutual fund changes it name. > >Mustindividual transaction be edited or ...

Return a name in the same row
I have a 2 sheet spreadsheet. I want a formula to match a cell in column A of sheet 1 to a matching cell in column a of sheet 2 and return a name form the same matching row in column C of sheet 2. I have searched for this formula and cannot find it. Please help. Scott Sheet 1 CustNum 1 9 9 9 9 10 10 11 11 11 11 11 14 14 30 38 38 40 50 50 50 50 Sheet 2 CustNum ShopNum LastName 1 5 Name one 2 5 Name two 5 53 Name three 7 57 Name four 8 8 Name five 9 9 Name six 10 10 Name seven 11 11 Name eight 12 340 Name nine 13 12 Name ten 14 13 Name eleven...

Outlook-hiding recipients addresses
How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? Put the DL name in the BCC field and put your own address in the TO field. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you send a mailing to a distribution list without > exposing their email addresses to the other recipients? ...

Hide contacts
I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see them and select to send email. If only 2 users need a Contact, why not have them create it in their Contacts folder? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "MauroR" <MauroR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC0E2E9-7389-49F0-8736-3B9251DBB274@microsoft.com... >I must hide some contacts from GAL excepted for 2 user that must to see >them > and select to send email. Th...

How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail
Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject. Hint 2: Use the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC...

Report Name Customer
Hi We have created a custom report in Visual Studio which shows all the service activities per customer in CRM. I now would like to display the customer name which was used in the filter as the heading of the report. If no customer was selected the heading should be blank. Do I need to use CRM_FilterText to achieve this? I have attempted to insert a parameter without success. I would really appreciate some guidance in how to achieve this. Many Thanks Mark no you can easily achieve this with a table group heading "Mark Braithwaite" <MarkBraithwaite@discussions.microsoft....