Help OWA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All:
OWA is giving me hell. After trying to use form for Exchange OWA, it started
to display as loading only, no icons or images just x in the middle of the
icons.

The server is Win2k3 SP1, Exchange 2K3 SP1

Apply and check all microsoft KB 280823  , no joy :(

Re apply SP1 for Exchange no joy :(

Run Exchange setup (Reinstall)  no joy

Run Exchange setup/disasterrecovery  no joy

Any suggestions, it is something has to do with Http filter as I tried my
IIS with certificate for a newly created virtual directory and it is working
fine..

Help from all people

Highly appreciated

Thanks

0
3amer (3)

Does OWA work when you remov FBA and the SSL Requirement? If so, this article
may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555126

Note The Exchange virtual directory and the Public virtual directory are the
only virtual directories that you have to configure to require SSL. If you
have other virtual directories where you want to require SSL, enable SSL on
each virtual directory individually.
.... do not require SSL on the root Web site that contains the OWA_Redirect
application.

"3amer" wrote:

> Hi All:
> OWA is giving me hell. After trying to use form for Exchange OWA, it started
> to display as loading only, no icons or images just x in the middle of the
> icons.
>
> The server is Win2k3 SP1, Exchange 2K3 SP1
>
> Apply and check all microsoft KB 280823  , no joy :(
>
> Re apply SP1 for Exchange no joy :(
>
> Run Exchange setup (Reinstall)  no joy
>
> Run Exchange setup/disasterrecovery  no joy
>
> Any suggestions, it is something has to do with Http filter as I tried my
> IIS with certificate for a newly created virtual directory and it is working
> fine..
>
> Help from all people
>
> Highly appreciated
>
> Thanks

0
EGoldman (2)
8/22/2005 1:31:02 AM
No It dones not work
Thanks for reply
i will try this article anyway.

Cheers
"EGoldman" <EGoldman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does OWA work when you remov FBA and the SSL Requirement? If so, this
article
> may help.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555126
>
> Note The Exchange virtual directory and the Public virtual directory are
the
> only virtual directories that you have to configure to require SSL. If you
> have other virtual directories where you want to require SSL, enable SSL
on
> each virtual directory individually.
> ... do not require SSL on the root Web site that contains the OWA_Redirect
> application.
>
> "3amer" wrote:
>
> > Hi All:
> > OWA is giving me hell. After trying to use form for Exchange OWA, it
started
> > to display as loading only, no icons or images just x in the middle of
the
> > icons.
> >
> > The server is Win2k3 SP1, Exchange 2K3 SP1
> >
> > Apply and check all microsoft KB 280823  , no joy :(
> >
> > Re apply SP1 for Exchange no joy :(
> >
> > Run Exchange setup (Reinstall)  no joy
> >
> > Run Exchange setup/disasterrecovery  no joy
> >
> > Any suggestions, it is something has to do with Http filter as I tried
my
> > IIS with certificate for a newly created virtual directory and it is
working
> > fine..
> >
> > Help from all people
> >
> > Highly appreciated
> >
> > Thanks

0
3amer (3)

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

OWA 2003
how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to the sender of the email message itself? Also, is it possible to configure front-end and the backend in one box? please help TIA On 10 Sep 2004 20:45:36 -0700, google@joriz.is-a-geek.net (Joriz) wrote: >how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in >public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to >the sender of the email message itself? Yes, but the client must be using a front end ser...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

OWA 2K
THis is definitely a client side issue, happens from the internet or from the intranet. Whe I click on either the compose or reply button in OWA, the field where I would enter message text is blank with a red x in the upper left corner as if an image or control can't be located. Additionally, nothing happens when I click the attachment button. The problem is client specific. Running IE 6SP1 on Win XP Pro. I would assume that there is a broken control...how can I force a reload? I have attempted to remove controls hoping to reload them when reattaching to the OWA server, but no luck. TIA ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

Create and set up custom forms in OWA
Hey there! I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can be used in OWA. Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the conversion-part? Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook custom form into an ActiveServerPage? Thanks for any help, Reto. ...

OWA works, partially
Hi, I have a single Exchange 2k3 server, set behind an ISA 2k4 (none SBS.) OWA works only when typing the server NetBios name. If, however, the server name is replaced with a public DNS-recognized domain name, OWA does not work, neither internally nor externally. Does this imply that the problem resides in ISA server and that Exchange box is innocent since OWA works, partially? If yes, wehre to debug? I have revised the publishing rule infinitely? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks Yba Hint: ISA Listner authentication:FBA, Exchange: Basic. Also, no SSL so far. Depends. If the public...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Tracking message in OWA
In OWA, i can enable the "Request a delivery receipt for this message" & "Request a read receipt for this message" whenever compose, reply or forward a mail. Can it be configured sure that it is always enable and i don't have to manually do it whenever i need to send a mail (Just like the way i did in Outlook 2003)? Unfortunately, the only way that a read receipt or delivery receipt can be requested is on a per message basis. There is no way to have that set as the default setting that will automatically apply to all messages, which you can do in Outlook. ==...

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...