HELP! - Outlook downloads messages but they don't show up in Exchange Inbox

We are experiencing a weird problem: Outlook 2003 is downloading email from
a POP3 server, but then nothing is showing up the user's Exchange Inbox.

Outlook is setup with one or more POP3 accounts and an Exchange account.
Email is checked via the POP3 accounts and delivery is set to the Exchange
mailbox.  This allows us to send and receive email from several different
accounts but have all downloaded email in Exchange so it's accessible via
OWA.  This is working for most users and it *was* working for the user
currently experiencing the problem above.

I can verify that messages are on the POP3 server waiting to be picked up.
Clicking "Send/Receive" in Outlook 2003 pops the messages off the server,
but nothing shows up in the user's Inbox.  I have verified that no filters
are set.  There are also no delivery rules configured that might, for
example, move the new message to a different folder immediately upon
arrival.

OutlookExpress on this same machine works fine and any new messages show up
in the Inbox.

Has anyone run into this before?  Can someone please help!

Thanks, Ryan

0
nospam7515 (2084)

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for posting here!

However, I notice you have posted the same question in our exchange.clients
newsgroup, which I have already responded. So please check my answer there
and if you need any further assistance on this particular issue, please reply to me
in that thread so I can follow up with you in time. Also, please don't cross-post
the same question in multiple newsgroups in the future so that our engineers can
work on your question efficiently. Your understanding and cooperation is
appreciated.

Thank you and Have a nice day!

Regards,

Martin Qiu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that
others may learn and benefit from your issue.
Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone support
at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down" situations. This
benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all Microsoft technology
partners in the United States and Canada.

This and other support options are available here:

BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx

v-mqiu (26)

Crystal Reports not showing in 3.0
We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We can now click on reports without getting an error message. However, there are no reports displaying. Is there some additional setup that we need to do? I understand there is supposed to be like 150 canned reports. Where are they? Please help! Can anyone tell me how the canned reports get installed and where they are located? What database? "Barbi Dorin" wrote: > We've installed CRM 3.0 and finally got the SQL Reporting Service working. We > can now click on reports without getting an ...

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003