Help help ,help! OWA problem. 440 Login Timeout https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0

I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
it runs well .
but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA it
automatic change address to
https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0
and display below:
440 login Timeout.

exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
who can help me?

Thanks A lot.

Best Regards

Jeff

0
jeffray (8)

Does this help?
http://msmvps.com/cgross/archive/2004/08/08/11472.aspx

--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Jeff Hua" <jeffray@wuxi.cngb.com> wrote in message
>I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
> it runs well .
> but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA
> it
> automatic change address to
> https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0
> and display below:
> 440 login Timeout.
>
> exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
> wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
> reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
> who can help me?
>
> Thanks A lot.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Jeff

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
11/30/2005 3:12:41 AM
no use.
I already did .but problem still.

"Bharat Suneja" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> д����Ϣ����:OTEexvV9FHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Does this help?
> http://msmvps.com/cgross/archive/2004/08/08/11472.aspx
>
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>

> "Jeff Hua" <jeffray@wuxi.cngb.com> wrote in message
>>I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
>> it runs well .
>> but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA
>> it
>> automatic change address to
>> https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0
>> and display below:
>> 440 login Timeout.
>>
>> exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
>> wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
>> reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
>> who can help me?
>>
>> Thanks A lot.
>>
>> Best Regards
>>
>> Jeff

0
jeffray (8)
11/30/2005 6:28:29 AM
either reinstall sp2 (easy)

or

Restore IIS settings,

"Jeff Hua" wrote:

> no use.
> I already did .but problem still.
>

> "Bharat Suneja" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:OTEexvV9FHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Does this help?
> > http://msmvps.com/cgross/archive/2004/08/08/11472.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Bharat Suneja
> > MCSE, MCT
> > www.zenprise.com
> > blog: www.suneja.com/blog
> >

> > "Jeff Hua" <jeffray@wuxi.cngb.com> wrote in message
> >>I installed Exchange2003 in windows 2003 server.
> >> it runs well .
> >> but few days ago, when I using https://emailserver/exchange to access OWA
> >> it
> >> automatic change address to
> >> https://emilserver/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://emailserver/exchange&reason=0
> >> and display below:
> >> 440 login Timeout.
> >>
> >> exchange2003 other part is good. user can use POP3 and SMTP. so I don't
> >> wan't reinstall all exchange2003 . I need find a tools or some thing can
> >> reinstall or reset OWA in IIS .
> >> who can help me?
> >>
> >> Thanks A lot.
> >>
> >> Best Regards
> >>
> >> Jeff

0
jtech (4)

Exchange Migration tools wizard
Hello, I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but when the tools asked me to add the .csv file. I don't know what kind of information I can put into this file. Can you help me. "Romulus" <tezam@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e9qg86$2gt0$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > Hello, > > I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. > > Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. > > So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but wh...

sumifs help

Help !

multi-thread problem
I am not sure how to correctly write this Worker Thread example program. And I realize that this specific problem is somewhat more of a C++ issue. But I really needed to make sure that I was correctly writing this part of the program. I've also encountered another problem, but I thought it could be connected with this first problem here. However, I would hoped to ask about it later. How do you write the statement that "post" the long integer in the Controller thread to the receiving function. UINT CThreadTestDlg::Thread1(LPVOID lParam) { CThreadTestDlg* pHwnd = (...

Help with this thing

OWA 2003
how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to the sender of the email message itself? Also, is it possible to configure front-end and the backend in one box? please help TIA On 10 Sep 2004 20:45:36 -0700, google@joriz.is-a-geek.net (Joriz) wrote: >how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in >public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to >the sender of the email message itself? Yes, but the client must be using a front end ser...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

ole drag and drop problem in a ListView
I've implemented ole drag and drop in my application's listview. My understanding is that I should get scrolling for free but I don't get any scrolling action. Am I missing something here? I'm new to OLE so any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Omundu. ...

Auto Archive problem
Hi All, We use Outlook 2003 Sp3. One of my users has this problem with the Auto Archive feature: certain folders of his mailbox don't get archived. The emails stay in these folders and others folders emails get moved to the PST file according to the Auto Archive settings. Even if I try to archive manually some of the forlers that don't work, nothing gets archived. What can I do with this? Regards, Are you aware that the Date used to archive is the Date Last Modified? This may be causing what you think is unsual behaviour. When were the items last modified? Regards Judy ...

Access 2007 link table login
Hi I am migrating my Access 2003 to 2007. There a lot of link tables from Oracle in my mdb file. when my applicaiton running, I have to code to login Oracle: Dim wsp As Workspace Set wsp = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("xxx", "xxx", "xxx", dbUseODBC) Set dbs = OpenDatabase("", False, True, strConnect) ' connect via regular ODBC 'Close the database. The login is still cached so that it is available for any 'Access object that needs it during the same session. dbs.Close This code works great in 2003 but not in 2...

Exchange and fax
We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on product for Exchange 5.5 server (on NT4 OS) that lets us send out faxes by email? Thanks. GFI Essentials FaxMaker for Exchange works well for us and is pretty simple to set up "Ron" <jfkfjdsarewureow@ruioewuroiewvkjhdkghdska.com> wrote in message news:OC3MJHDTFHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > We want to be able to send faxes by email (with attachments) to our client's > fax machine. Does anyone know a decent third party add-on...

Problem copying table data as a picture onto chartsheet
I'm having a strange problem. I'm creating a special chart which has a pie chart on it as well as some tabular data that is formatted the way we want it on a worksheet, then pasted onto the chartsheet as a picture. (The pie chart aspect is working fine. I'm just having a problem with the tabular data.) When I copy the tabular data manually by selecting the data on the worksheet, then going to the Home tab and choosing the Paste menu dropdown, then "As Picture", then "Copy as picture...". In the resulting dialog box, I choose "As shown on scr...

exch 5.5 help

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

Free/Busy not available after upgrading to Exchange 2003
After we successfully migrated the users to the new exchange server 2003, we find a new problem. User cannot see the free/busy when scheduling meeting in the calendar. I suspect this a replication issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. -- Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8207 Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine MXGBL2. The error number is 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. -KHY ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

OnActivateView problem
I have a class derived from CView, say CViewA. I have controls in a CDialogBar. when the view CViewA is activated I enable the button on the dialogbar and when it is deactivated I disable the buttons on the dialog bar. But i donot want the buttons to enable or disable when there is switch between same type of view. This is creating refreshing problem. First the CViewA, OnActivateView is called with bActivate equal to False, then the same function is called with bActivate equals to true. I used the following code to find which view is getting active:- CMainFrame *frame = (CMainFrame *)AfxGet...

OWA 2K
THis is definitely a client side issue, happens from the internet or from the intranet. Whe I click on either the compose or reply button in OWA, the field where I would enter message text is blank with a red x in the upper left corner as if an image or control can't be located. Additionally, nothing happens when I click the attachment button. The problem is client specific. Running IE 6SP1 on Win XP Pro. I would assume that there is a broken control...how can I force a reload? I have attempted to remove controls hoping to reload them when reattaching to the OWA server, but no luck. TIA ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Is there a way to change the return value for and ON_CONTROL() handler to return 0
I have a message map that is using the ON_CONTROL() handler. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a ON_CONTROL_EX() or something like that that allows me to control the return value. I am handling a notification and I am doing some processing, but I need to be able to return a 0 from my handler. Without getting into using a switch statement and a ON_COMMAND() handler, is there a way to do this? Is there some function I can call within my message handler that would set the return value? -- Thanks, Bruce Who is going to see the return code? AliR. "Bruce" <...

Macro Help

help me #2

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...