Helo command rejected: Access denied

Hi all,

          I got a problem when i try to send message, the error message as
below :

      Subject: testing
      Sent: 29/7/2004 11:55

      'support@xxx.COM' on 29/7/2004 11:56
            The recipient name is not recognized
 The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxx (HK)
Lt;l=xxxEX01-040729035523Z-29495
            MSEXCH:IMS:xxx(HK) Ltd.:TDHK:xxxEX01 3554 (000B09B6) 554
<xxxex01.xxx.com>: Helo command rejected: Access denied

   how can i solve this problem , before i try as below for this case :

   1. support@xxx.com is work , when i using other SMTP , such as hotmail

   2. xxx.com and my isp say no blocking for my domain

   3. i can recept their email form xxx.com , but it can't reply

   4. the xxx.com is send a long time, in this morning doesn't work

   5. my exchange 5.5 is work for send other domain

Stanley

The format of the helo command is usually <helo servername@domain_name> or
helo <domainname>
Sometimes the server at the receiving end will do a reverse DNS lookup and
verify that the IP you connected with is tied to the domain you advertised
your server as with the helo command.

There is a possibility here that the reverse dns lookup for your server is
failing.

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

"Stanley" <stanley.lau@itapps.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>

>           I got a problem when i try to send message, the error message as
> below :

0
nospam6185 (535)

HTTP Error 403.6
I have a new small business 2003 server. I have exchange mail working with outlook 2003. When I browse to http://mail.ourdomain.com/exchange I get this error. You are not authorized to view this page "HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected" I was wondering what the correct way to configure IIS to allow access to OWA. Thank you in advance. Dan. ...

Excel Hyperlink to specific Access object
Is there a way to insert a hyperlink in Excel to a specific Access object? It works fine for the database itself, but I'd like a hyperlink to a single report within the database. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

CRM for Outlook not available in Access Configuration
CRM 4.0 We are having enormous problems getting workflows to work. Basically they all go into a "Waiting for resources" state. The Asynchronous Processing Service is running correctly. One thing that's got me scratching my chin is that when attempting to create a new Queue, the E-mail Access Configuration does not offer the option "Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook", just "Forward mailbox" or "Email router". Thoughts? Thanks Will. The 'waiting' status for system jobs can be because an error occured in the workflow. To check if t...

wrong helo IP and DNS name
I am confused about an issue and would appreciate some help. We have an external web host hosting our MX record. That record resolves mail.company.com to the external IP (lets say xxx.xxx.xxx.40) of our company's Exchange 2003 server via a Mapped IP at the firewall. We have a reverse DNS entry setup for the mail.company.com record. However, I notice that the headers in messages are going out showing the external IP of the Firewall/Gateway (lets say xxx.xxx.xxx.60)rather than the external Mapped IP of the Exchange server/MX record. Also, the helo= internalDNSname.internal.local Th...

Merge multiple PSTs from command-line
I've been using EXMERGE to get data from mailboxes but it forces you to save into a PST named the same as the e-mail account. If I want to export a temporary list of e-mails for all users (400) it will create 400 files. I'd like them all placed into one PST file Does anyone know if EXMERGE can do this I don't think it can, so if not, is there and automated means to merge 400 PSTs into one? What if I just DOS copied them all together and ran SCANPST against the final file? Rick Early <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been using EXMERGE to get dat...

EXCH: Accessing message shuts down store service!
One of our users received a message which, when accessed, causes IS to shut down. Message can't be read or deleted. First I thought this was message store corruption issue, but I�ve checked the database with eseutil and isinteg and found no errors or warnings. How to get rid of the message? Thanks in advance, JJ Make sure you are at latest Exchange SP and hot-fixes. If problems persists - report here. JJ wrote: > One of our users received a message which, when accessed, causes IS to shut > down. Message can't be read or deleted. > First I thought this was message store ...

Could Not Add Command
Hi, Somebody might be able to help me here. This has only been occuring since the weekend, and only affects certain users. Whenever the users login in to GP or switch companies, they get an error message stating "Could not add command" and an 'OK' button. Clicking OK continues the log in to the company. GP is working fine on my machine. I believe that this message is thrown from Dexterity when an add of a menu item goes astray and is generally accompanied by a form name. The fact that there is no form name implies sloppy development of custom code. Can someone te...

How to access a function in a User Control
Hi All, I have created a MFC ActiveX OCX, using VC++ 7.0, which contains a dialog. I have embeded another user created control (this was created with VB6). This VB6 control exposes 2 functions. I would like some help on how to call these functions from my MFC OCX (say on a button click event). Thanks in advance ... Hussain Shabbir > I have created a MFC ActiveX OCX, using VC++ 7.0, which contains a > dialog. I have embeded another user created control (this was created > with VB6). This VB6 control exposes 2 functions. I would like some > help on how to call these functions fr...

How do I setup a print command button in excel 2003
I want to be able to put a print command button at the bottom of my excel sheet to print it. It is doing it in visual basic script. Thank you Record a macro when you print the worksheet manually. Then show the Forms toolbar. Click on the button on that toolbar. Then click on the worksheet where you want the top left corner to be and drag down to the bottom right. When you let go, you'll be prompted for the macro to assign to this button. Choose the one you recorded. BigPunchy wrote: > > I want to be able to put a print command button at the bottom of my excel > sheet to...

Access Mailbox Folders
I need to be able to view an ex-employee's exchange mailbox, and would like to open thier folders along with mine in outlook. I know to go to services and add the user in the "Open these additional Mailboxes" field. However, it says "Unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened." I am sure this is a mailbox rights issue. When I go to the Exchange Advanced tab for the user, and click the mailbox rights button, several accounts are checked to DENY "full mailbox access." I am unable to uncheck it because it is inheriti...

Cognos PowerPlay to access???
Good afternoon. Does anyone know if its possible to take a report or cube from Cognos 7 and work with that in access? Thank Batty "Battykoda" <u33810@uwe> wrote: >Does anyone know if its possible to take a report or cube from Cognos 7 and >work with that in access? Not to my knowledge. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm but you can in Crystal Reports-- right...

Access Parallel port from MFC?
wow.. I used to just read and write from this port in the old days. NOw I have to poll some signals externally and I need to access the port. There isn;t much online regarding the printer port. .. Can anyone point me to code that I can learn from for setting up and reading signals on a port? Thanks nap nappy wrote: > wow.. I used to just read and write from this port in the old days. NOw I > have to poll some signals externally and I need to access the port. There > isn;t much online regarding the printer port. .. Can anyone point me to code > that I can learn from for ...

setting a specific worksheet to open when accessing an excel file
Hey all, I'm wondering how I can open up an excel file and somehow make it s that when I open up the file it'll point to a specific worksheet. ie. if I had a huge excel file and was sending an web address t someone to see a specific part of that file, how do I extend th address to include that information.. eg http://somewerver.com/myexcelfile.xls,worksheet5 ?? Thank you for your time, BeeMa -- BeeMa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BeeMan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: h...

can you move icons on the quick access toolbar
When you add a new command it is placed at the end of the list. I like to group similar commands together. How do you do this? If you go into the QAT editor, that is by selecting More Commands... from the options when you click the little dropdown arrow at the end of the QAT, you get a dialog that allows you to move items up and down. -- HTH Bob "Kathryn211" <Kathryn211@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC709D50-F0BF-4602-A428-7A1F8BB3213A@microsoft.com... > When you add a new command it is placed at the end of the list. I like to >...

access denied
I am running GP7.5 with a 3 user licence. 3 users were logged onto GP when we had a server problem. We could not probably log out of GP before we had to reboot the server. Therefore, when the server was back up and we tried to log back into GP it would not allow us because it still thinks 3 users are logged onto the system even though they are not. What should I do? -- lester lester wrote: > I am running GP7.5 with a 3 user licence. 3 users were logged onto > GP when we had a server problem. We could not probably log out of GP > before we had to reboot the server. > ...

Multilines caption on command button
I am using a button to display a message. The message is long so I nee to make the caption (as message) in more than 1 line. Can I hav multiline caption on the button & how -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com in design mode>commandbuttonobject>edit>use ctrl+enter wherever you want the line to break. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Bhuktar S >" <<Bhuktar.S.16b0tt@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Bhuktar.S.16b0tt@excelforum-nospam.com... > I am using a button to display a message. The message is long so I need...

Starting Access 2007
I have Office 2007 Enterprise installed and Access used to work, but I now get the message can't find language DLL msain900.dll and the programme refuses to commence. I have tried to use safe mode as it suggests and also to repair the installation. i even tried to reinstall from the original DVD and that failed too. i use access all the time and this is just a great frustration. Can anyone hlep, please Try uninstalling first, and use a registry cleaner if you can find 1 for Windows 7. Here's one that I haven't used but I've heard good things about: http://www.c...

import from access into task
Is the a facility on the task where you can import a access database automatically thanks in advance jonny ...

PR security to restrict clerk access
Ability to restrict processing access and inquiries between salary/hourly records. This would allow a payroll clerk to process payroll for hourly employees but restrict their access to management or salaried employees. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...

Cannot access System settings in Great Plains
I'm not sure what happened, but I can't access the System settings in Great Plains. A password box pops up when I try to access the System settings. (This even happens while using the sa account). None of the admins changed the security recently. Does anyone know how I should fix this? Should I just restore a backup of the Dynamics database? Does anyone know what the default dynsa password is? Maybe I can try to access the system via the dynsa user. Thanks. The password you are being asked for is not the password of any user. It is the System Password that was either enter...

bogus HELO IP returned
I am using Exchange 2003. Whenever a HELO command is sent to my server it returns the IP of the client. The FQDN returned is always correct. I have scanned for viruses and found nothing. One ISP will not unblock my server until i fix this. Is there any way to fix this so that the public server IP is returned for public clients and the private IP is returned for private (LAN) clients? that doesn't make any sense. when a HELO verb is received by your server, it should include the FQDN of the sending server. when a HELO verb is sent by your server, it should include the FQDN of your ...

how to prevent simultaneous access to a table?
Hi, Students can subscribe for any project via a webform. Table 'project ' contains all the proposed project and table 'student' contain the name of the student and the project-id. Now, suppose there is a limit of 4 students for project 'A' and there are already 3 subscribed students for that project. One more student can choose that project. The code checks whether the limit is not reached (by counting the amount students for that project in table 'student') before inserting that student in the table 'student'. My problem is that whe...

Combine two Access reports into one Excel
Is there a way to output two seprate Access reports into one Excel worksheet? I was thinging about combining two reports into one sheet using the Excel tabs so the user can go back and forth to see seprate result sets without looking at two seprate instances of Excel. Currently I have a button in Access that outputs my two reports to excel but it opens two seprate instances. Any help would be appreciated. You may do the other way around. Instead of exporting from Access to Excel, use the menu Data->Import External Data->New Database Query so it will be Excel the one reading from...

access 2000 >> access 2002
Hi, i have disigned a Access 2000 Application which works=20 well. When opening this with Access 2002 the OnDirty- Property of some Forms doesn=B4t work. The fields are=20 filled by code, but it works with Access 2000. Has anyone=20 an idea? ...

Quick Access Toolbar
In 2007 is there a way to change the size of the icons in the quick access toolbar. Also is there a way to display the function of the icon with the toolbar instead of displaying when mouse is pointed to the item? -- Neil No, you can only move it to below the ribbon - all you get is icons, which you can change. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....