Having users modify theier GAL record

I would like to provide a web based solution for allowing my users to modify
thier GAL infomration.  Any suggestions?  I heard that there is a web based
version of GALMOD.  Is this true? Does it allow the user to modify all the
fileds that GALMODCA allows?  Another question about GALMOD.  I saw a message
somewhere stating that you should not use it if you are running Outlook2k3 in
chached mode. Why Not?  Just curiouse on this one.  So back to my original Q.
 Is there a decent, non-complicated, web based product that will let my users
changed thier info?

Thanks,
Steve F.
0
SteveF (25)

Recording a charitable donation in MSM 2005
How do I record a charitable donation in MSM 2005? There is no one answer. You also provide precious little context to give a precise answer. Many people assign the transaction to some expense category like "Charitable Donation:Cash" or "Charitable Donation:Non Cash". "Cary" <carygee@aol.com> wrote in message news:OKrvtsfaFHA.3048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I record a charitable donation in MSM 2005? Dick Watson wrote: > There is no one answer. You also provide precious little context to give a > precise answer. > > Many peop...

New to User Forms

Filter more than 1000 unique records
Hi I want to use the auto filter option for a worksheet that contains atleast 40,000 records of which there are approximately 10,000 unique records. It seems that filter only takes the first 1,000 unique records and ignores the rest. Will be grateful if anyone can show how to workaround this. I am using excel 2002. AutoFilter doesn't ignore unique vaues after the first 1,000, it just doesn't display them in the dropdown. You can check this by creating a custom filter. See Debra Dalgleish's tip for a workaround: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits In a...

Users Shared Folders

how to delete matched records?
Hello, I have table A with say 200 names in it and a second table B with say 40 names in it. I would like to compare the 2 tables and delete in A any name which appears in B. How to do this?! Cheers Geoff DELETE From A WHERE Exists (Select 'X' From B WHERE B.LinkField=A.LinkField) Pieter "Geoff Cox >" <<> wrote in message news:e493f3hapsd2ue2bm2os1mm6ns4uqdsng0@4ax.com... > Hello, > > I have table A with say 200 names in it and a second table B with say > 40 names in it. > > I would like to compare the 2 tables and delete in A any name w...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Getting single selected record from multiselect listbox
Hi All, I have a multi select listbox that I use both as a single select and a multi select. I can't change the multi select property in VB, so I keep a software switch of my own, and trap the click event. When getting multiple selected records, I use the standard, Access help code: For Each varItem In ctlItemList.ItemsSelected Debug.Print ctlItemList.ItemData(varItem) Next varItm What I'm wondering is if there isn't a shorthand, maybe using the ItemsSelected property, for getting row data when I know only one record is sel...

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

find matching records
I have two spreadsheets with a common column in each spreadsheet where I need to find the matching records based on this common column. The first spreadsheet has 139 records (spreadsheetA) and the common column name is "AccountId" The second spreadsheet has over 9000 records (spreadsheetB) with the common column name "AccountId" I want to find the matching records in the "spreadsheetB" that has records based on the AccountId in the "spreadsheetA". Once I find the matching records I want to copy the new information over to the "spreadsheetA&q...

Hide groups from the GAL you can't send to
I have a large set of distribution groups, all restricted on who can send to them. However in the GAL users can see all groups, whether they have the right to send to them or not. I have been told this is unacceptable. I have tried experimenting with group ACLs but all I seem able to do is hide the group membership - not the actual group. Setting up address lists is not going to work because I'd end up with thousands of them, most containing just one item. We're using Exchange 2003. Thanks, Carol Why cant you make a New Contact address book on system manger and add distribut...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

GAL and free/busy data sync
We have a AD2003 forest with exchange 2003 and want to connect to our parent company which is in a separate AD2000 forest with exchange 2003. We just want to be able to syncronize the GAL and the free/busy data. I think MIIS or the Identity Integration Feature pack for AD will do the GAL but not the free/busy data. Any Ideas? I was hoping for an all-in-one solution. Thanks, Joe, We have several clients who use a combination of SimpleSync from CPS Systems and the InterOrg Replication Utility (Q238573) from Microsoft. For more information and to download an evaluation copy of SimpleSync, plea...

I need to delete oldest record so that table only contains latest record 09-16-07
Hi, I have a table called DDPayments which contains 4 fields: PaymentID, DDID, BankID and Date Paid. I need a query that will delete all records, so the rows will only contain the most recent Date when a transaction occured. I currently have the following in the table: ROW 1 - PaymentID: 1 DDID: 9 BankID: 1 Date Paid: 13/08/07 ROW 2 - PaymentID: 1 DDID: 9 BankID: 1 Date Paid: 13/09/07 ROW 3 - PaymentID: 1 DDID: 26 BankID: 1 Date Paid: 10/08/07 ROW 4 - PaymentID: 1 DDID: 26 BankID: 1 Date Paid: 13/09/07 ROW 5 - PaymentID: 1 DDID: 6 BankID: 1 Date Paid: 13/08/07 (This table i...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Retrieve The ID of the newly inserted Record
When using SQL Server I add SELECT @@IDENTITY at the end of the insert query, what can I do in Access Thank you, Samuel In Access 2000 or later, you can do this: Function ShowIdentity() As Variant Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set db = DBEngine(0)(0) db.Execute "INSERT INTO MyTable ( MyField ) SELECT 'nuffin' AS Expr1;" Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT @@IDENTITY AS LastID;") ShowIdentity = rs!LastID rs.Close Set rs = Nothing Set db = Nothing End Function In any version of Access, you can OpenRecordset...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...