Group Calendar software

Was wondering if anyone knows of a good/cheap 3rd party software for group
calendar...

Having issues with Exchange 2003 calendars after the DST patch application.

Thanks !!!

thinkpad21 (78)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:20:58 -0400, "Thinkpad21"
<thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Was wondering if anyone knows of a good/cheap 3rd party software for group
>calendar...
>
>Having issues with Exchange 2003 calendars after the DST patch application.
>
>Thanks !!!

Not sure I understand. Are you getting rid of Exchange or do you want
something to put on top of Exchange to help with the Group part of
Group Calendar?
http://www.symprex.com/products/lookweb/ is one thing but it might not
be the answer to your question depending on what you clarify your
question to be.
0
mark7219 (5666)
4/10/2007 12:02:15 PM
No, we want a product on top of Exchange 2003/outlook 2003 to help us in the
group calendar functionalities.

Exchange is used for many other feature, it's just that the group calendar
is pretty basic in Exchange...

I will check out the product you described...
Thanks !!!

> On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:20:58 -0400, "Thinkpad21"
> <thinkpad21@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Was wondering if anyone knows of a good/cheap 3rd party software for group
>>calendar...
>>
>>Having issues with Exchange 2003 calendars after the DST patch
>>application.
>>
>>Thanks !!!
>
> Not sure I understand. Are you getting rid of Exchange or do you want
> something to put on top of Exchange to help with the Group part of
> Group Calendar?
> http://www.symprex.com/products/lookweb/ is one thing but it might not
> be the answer to your question depending on what you clarify your
> question to be.

0
thinkpad21 (78)

Grouping data
I am trying to group data for a specific event and have not been successful, so I am hoping someone can help. ID Date Value 174 12/3/2007 102 174 12/3/2007 909 174 12/11/2007 405 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/2007 1001 173 12/3/2007 500 I want to group by ID, the MAX Date for that ID and the Max Value for the ID & Max Date The desired result would be: ID Date Value 174 12/11/2007 701 206 12/6/...

Cannot see "Birthday Calendar"
I do not see an option to create a birthday calendar on the windows mail client. I am running windows 7 and windows live mail build 14. please help. I would like my contacts birthday's to automatically appear. Also would anniversary's also show? ...

Sharing Calendar without personal information
Happy New Year to you all I am not too sure whether this question has been asked or not, I wish to share my calender with a few people. My outlook calender contains both business and private information. Is there a way of sharing the outlook calender with business information only? Many thanks in advance Hemant Hemant;111319 Wrote: > Happy New Year to you all > > I am not too sure whether this question has been asked or not, I wish > to > share my calender with a few people. My outlook calender contains both > business and private information. Is t...

Group Footer at Bottom of Last Page of Group
I would like for a group footer to appear at the bottom of the last page of a group -- either hide the page footer on pages if it is not the last page of the group or have the group footer print at the bottom of the page. I have used the instructions to reset the page number and the total page count for each group. (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841779/en-us) I was hoping to be able to set it where if the page equals the total pages of the group, it will make the page footer visible. For some reason, if there is more than one page, it doesn't work properly. I have also used the i...

query based distribution group
Hello all running Exchange 2007 sp2, I need to modify an existing query based DL so it finds mailboxes and if the account has two different email address stamped on it. For example if the mailbox has test1.com and test2.com and it's a mailbox then make it a member of the query based DL Thanks for any help If it has those two e-mail addresses? That should return just one recipient. Or do you mean a recipient with any two proxy addresses? I don't believe that's possible with LDAP. Or do you mean a mailbox-enabled user with proxy addresses in two domai...

Office 2010 Beta Google Calendar Sync
Is the Google Calendar Sync working with Outlook 2010? I installed Office 2010 Beta and I get an error message stating that Outlook can't sync with my Google Calendar. You'll need to wait for google to update it to work with Outlook 2010. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...

Creating Universal Groups with Distribution Group members?
Hello all. We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory with Exchange 2003, and I don't really want to duplicate work, but I think I may have to (ugh!). Here is the deal. I need to create an All Managers Universal Group with every group that has managers in it. So, what I tried doing, was I created a Universal Group and added the _All Managers DL into it -- but that didn't seem to work, according to my boss who asked me to create this UG for him. So, my question is, am I not allowed to add DL members to a Universal Security Group? And if now, is there any way that I can take...

Distribution Group list
I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable error message. Please help. Thanks Restart Exchange services. Linh wrote: > I have a problem with the distribution group list. Here > it goes: I removed and deleted the account from this > group list but whenever I send a task, it always tries to > reach this deleted account and give me a undeliverable > error message. Please help. Thanks ...

Data, Group got error message Cannot shift object off sheet
I created a command grouping several columns together by going to Data, Group. When I go to click on the "-" sign to group. It gives me an error message;"Cannot shift object off sheet". Why? and how can I fix it. Maybe you have some objects that get rearranged when you hide the columns using your grouping symbols. This may have some suggestions that work for you. It's kind of a similar problem. XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Remember to look for comments and merged ...

Outlook 2000 calendar #4
Outlook 2000 has been working fine for me until now. I've installed it on a new laptop with Windows XP. Now when I'm in the calendar view (daily, weekly or monthly) the scroll bar doesn't work. I can't click on it to go to a different month, day or week. Also when I go to events view, I can't click on an event to edit or delete it. Please help! Thanks :) Have you applied Office 2000 Service Pack 3 already and additional hotfixes? Do you have synchronisation software installed? Does it work when you start Outlook in safe mode? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]...

Printed calendar includes more dates than requested in page setup
I am using Wndows 2007 and am trying to print a 1 month calendar in Outlook with weekdays only that includes specific dates, but I'm getting more dates than I want. ie I specified date of 1/4/10 through 1/29/10. Printed calendar includes the weeks of 12/28/09 and 1/31/10. Also, some days (not events) are shaded, but I can't f determine why. when you print a monthly calendar, its going to include the full month - if the first or last of the month is in a week with another month, those dates will be included in the printout. 1/31 should not be included since it’s a su...

Local Data Groups
Hi, Does anyone know if its possible to create local data groups for offline clients and somehow push the groups out to all users, rather than going to each outlook laptop client? Jo Savidge You can deploy the SFO client using group policies. When the user next logs onto the domain the SFO client will be installed ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Jo Savidge" <JoSavidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAE65DA4-C2E3-4F50-A78B-39C98940A129@microsoft.c...

graphing by group
I have 10 individuals in 5 groups. I would like to graph the individuals but keeping them within their groups. When I try to graph it ends up as 10 groups. I would also like to make each group of individuals a different colour. Thanks, Tim Hi Tim In Step 2 of Chart Wizard make sure you have Series by Rows or Series by Columns correctly selected. If you groups are in different columns us Series by Columns other wise use Series by Rows -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Tim Pasma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

How do I transfer the calendar info to outlook on a new computer
I am trying to put my calendar from my old computer Outlook 2007 and put in on to my new computer which also has outlook 2007, Does anyone know how to do this? The best and only reliable way to transfer Outlook data is to copy the Outlook data file and open that file in the installation to which you want to transfer the data. Once you do, you simply copy the information from the Calendar Folder from one file to the other. You'll need to use a list view of the Calendar so that you can select all the appointments then copy them to the other Calendar Folder. "By Category&...

Month Calendar help
Hi Everyone, I am trying effortlessly with this month calendar control. Basically in a nutshell what I am trying to do is this. If I have a selection of dates for this month November 2009. Dates: 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 29, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30 When I load the month calendar, how can I get all of these dates to be bolded or to have a selection square around each date? I am still trying to figure out how to save the dates and then load them back into the month calendar control. Each date actually represents an entry into a db, so on load I will know what dates actually d...

Passing option group value to vba function
I'm sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me figure it out now, and hours of research online haven't helped. I'm simply trying to pass an option group value from a form to a vba function. I'd like the user to choose option1 or option2 and when they click a button, the function will run an if statement like "if option1.value=true then...." I've got 2 options named option1 and option2 and a frame called frame20, what else do I need? I've also tried bounding the selection to a textbox, but keep getting errors. Any help on the process? Tha...

managing distribution groups
Hello all, I am running exchange 2003 and I would like to know is there a way and I can have a regular user maintain my distribtion groups. If so how would I go about that? Thanks so much Mike You can grant permissions at the disty group level to allow ordinary members to add and remove users. Be careful to only do disty groups as security groups changed by users in outlook is a touch insecure. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F2F3709-0900-46B1-B87B-A2449FD44B75@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am running exchange 2003 and...

Missing Calendar items
I started using Outlook again last summer so I could sync my Blackberry. Everything was fine until I went to look back at an appointment from three months ago and they are all gone prior to Dec 1. Where did they go - how do I get them back? Do you have a backup? If they are not in the Deleted items folder, you'll need to recover them from a backup. See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp for the steps to prevent the BB from deleting them in the future. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Sol...

Automatically import appointment/calendar from excel
Hi I want to know is there a way to import appointments(in calendar) from excel AUTOMATICALLY. I know how to import to calendar manually. But do any one know how to automate the process. Please help me Thanks Jackinluv You would have to write your own Outlook automation code. See = http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Jackinluv" <Jackinluv@discussions.microsoft.com>...

DSum by group
I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only within each group. It seems that most other functions (e.g Avg) automatically calculate by group, but DSum doesn't seem to be. =DSum([MKTCAP],"QryFILTER",[MKTCAP]>100) The text box is within the Group Footer, and I'd like it to return a different value below each group. Thanks! "RussG" <RussG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:697878DC-521A-4423-BB7F-97089D536EF2@microsoft.com... >I have a textbox with a DSum function, but would like it to query only >within...

Re: Protecting worksheet with grouped cells
I have a worksheet which has rows as well as cloumns grouped. After protecting the worksheet I am unable to expand and collaspe my groups. error:"You cannot use this command on a protected sheet..." Is there a work-around/solution to this problem? You can only enable outlines and have worksheet protection through a macro: With Worksheets("Sheet1") .EnableOutlining = True .Protect UserInterfaceOnly:=True End With The EnableOutlining property (and UserInterfaceOnly) is not saved with the workbook unfortunately, so this code would have to be run ...

Grouping and grouping within groups
I really need help, and help fast, so thank you ahead of time! I nee to know how to group and group within a group. I have been able to d a group, but once I group within the group and try to group anothe group withing that group it combines them. I know I can put a spac between the information so it doesn't combine them but that doesn' seem to be the right way to do things. For instance I have thre different area codes and I want to group them, then within those group I have five different colors of houses in that area code. I want t group the different colors within their area ...

Show Groups as Page Header
I used the report wizard to create a report based on a table. The table has 252 records. When I preview the report, it only shows 242 records. The records are sorted / grouped by district. In the table, the fields are District Business Name DBA Name Amount The wizard placed the District and field names into the District Name Header. To make the report more readable, how can I get the group headers to be the page headers? That is, if a group prints over more than one page, how can I get the page header to show the group name? You can set the "Repeat Section" property of the Gro...

Project Server 2007 Groups not Synchronizing with AD
In my production instance, I have 2 security groups that synchronize with AD. This week, they no longer synchronize. There are no errors. AND, the training instance has exact same setup - the sync works fine in that instance. Any idea what could be causing this issue? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5261083e-6e03-4b25-8728-fc3cf6855293/free-online-courses-avail.aspx My apologies. Only one of the 2 security groups will not sync. I removed the AD...

toolbar button for filtered calendar view?
With Windows XP Pro SP-3, Outlook 2007 SP-2 I have created a calendar view with a month display that applies a filter and only shows events in one category. I'd like to create a toolbar button just to display the calendar with this particular view applied. I know how to add a calendar button, but not one with a specific view. I know it's possible with vba code, and while I'm pretty good at excel macros/code, I'm not at all up to speed with Outlook code. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS. "Mike Williams" <mikewill44@gmail.com> wro...