Global "disclaimer" line

How do you put a global disclaimer on all outgoing email? I'm not talking
about a .sig line. That's what each user uses to put their unique contact
info in. I'm talking about a legal disclaimer that goes below the .sig line
and is "stamped" on every outgoing email.
0
Abram (8)

To add a disclaimer the Microsoft Article is as follows

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;317680

However, to make your life easier, I recommend downloading
the free version of GFI MailEssentials at the following
link

http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=11&lid=1

Good Luck
LH

0
anonymous (74718)
10/6/2004 8:58:30 PM
Thanks, this was perfect!

"Luis Hernandez" wrote:

> To add a disclaimer the Microsoft Article is as follows
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
> US;317680
>
> However, to make your life easier, I recommend downloading
> the free version of GFI MailEssentials at the following
> link
>
> http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=11&lid=1
>
> Good Luck
> LH

0
Abram (8)

E Mail Disclaimer / Footer
Hi, has anyone here used the M/Soft VB script to provide e mail disclaimers / footers, without having to buy 3rd party software. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=317680 if so how did it go? was it easy to configure etc etc? Regards We looked at that and read a few reports saying to be very careful with it! Unforntunately i don't have the links with me at the moment. I'll be watching this thread to see what others say. We liked the idea. Michael. "Fred" <fred@blah.com> wrote in message news:uGn$2dwZHHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, >...

global disclaimer
We need to include a global disclaimer on all email. Any suggestions? Thanks! Trez Blencowe Exchange 2000/2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;317327 Exchange 5.5 you'll need a third party app. "trez@trezonline.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3f0a01c4a673$17408250$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We need to include a global disclaimer on all email. Any > suggestions? > > Thanks! > > Trez Blencowe ...

Adding disclaimers to outgoing email using Outlook 2003 and Exchange
So far all the articles I see on creating disclaimers for outgoing email are for SMTP messages using Event Sinks with Exchange. Well what about internal Exchange users who use Outlook 2003? Is there anyway to program the Exchange server to add disclaimers for Outlook 2003 clients without adding a disclaimer signature to each and every machine? Thanks Implement the disclaimer on a Front-end server and have all outgoing mail sent out via the FE server (SMTP Connector) Otherwise, look at 3rd party disclaimer products. or Wait for Exchange 2007. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageO...

vbe-disclaimer
I want to set up a work book so that when it opens the user can not go any further with it until they tick a disclaimer.Once this disclaimer has been accepted thje work book opens up and the user can open all sheets How about a simple Msgbox in Private Sub Workbook_Open() ? This is in the ThisWorkbook module. RBS "group changes of spreadsheet" <groupchangesofspreadsheet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72BC0485-742D-4F48-9FB3-D1F2D31F5CD3@microsoft.com... >I want to set up a work book so that when it opens the user can not go any > ...

Disclaimers and Signatures
We currently use GFI Mailessentials for antispam and disclaimers. We are very happy with this product. However, our CEO recently has requested that we enforce a company wide email signature. So we want a product that pulls info from AD. Unfortunately GFI doesnt do this. What can someone recommend? It seems like the current hot product in this arena is one called Exclaimer. Cant say I've used it, but it looks nice. "Haggis" <Haggis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D282E3E-2758-4F5E-977D-6CF34296680D@microsoft.com... > We currently use GFI Mailessen...

Exchange 2010 Transport rule disclaimer w/ Plain Text email

Adding disclaimer (on exchange hosted environment)
What is the best way to add a disclaimer to a domain? We have exchange 2003 in a hosted environment (microsoft asp hosting) Two backend servers (clustered) and two front-end servers LB. We only want to add disclaimer to a single hosted company (and be able to add disclaimer to another hosted companies later) Is this possible with exchange native or do we need some third party software (then what recommended) GauiC "news.microsoft.com" <gauic@hotmail.com> wrote in news:uFwcyACRFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl: > What is the best way to add a disclaimer to a domain? > ...

Separate Disclaimer
Due to a new law, our tax department has to have a specific disclaimer on their outgoing emails. We currently have a disclaimer that goes on all outgoing mail, this would be an additional disclaimer to that. Short of having the users change their Outlook signature to reflect the new disclaimer, is there a way to set up just one group of users to have a specific disclaimer message than the rest of the firm? We're using Exchange 2000 SP3 and Windows 2000 Server SP4. Thanks in advance for your help. Doreen On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:48:49 -0400, "Doreen" <doreen@doreenis...

Customise Disclaimer
Hello, Is it possible to add the recipients name in a disclaimer when utilising an event sink script. I currently running 2000 server/2000 exchange and recently add a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP traffic. Below is part of the disclaimer and I’m looking to add the intended recipients name within the square brackets. Can the script be manipulated to pull the recipients name from the header and add it in the desired location? Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of [recipient’s name]. If you are not the intended re...

Global Email Signature and Disclaimer
I am looking for a way to deploy a standard signature to users on my network. This would be deployed to Outlook 2003 and the Exchange server is 2003 also. Is there a way of doing this with group policy or a way of deploying this with a script? Any help would be appreciated. Michael The disclaimer can be done from the Exchange end. In 5.5 you could do it natively but now you need to use a third party application like GFI Mail Essentials. The demo when downloaded and intalled gives you the disclaimer as well as other options. After the demo expires, the disclaimer remains in effect. Sig...

Adding Disclaimer to mailboxes
Hi folx; How do I add Disclaimer text to every outgoing email at Exchange server level. or is it possible? I have exchange 2k3 standard. Thanks for your help chet Hi, You can try EventSync registration like in article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;317680 I did in Exch2000 and worked. Try in lab first. Cesar "Chet Guzel" wrote: > Hi folx; > How do I add Disclaimer text to every outgoing email at Exchange server > level. or is it possible? I have exchange 2k3 standard. > > Thanks for your help > chet > > > Hi Chet, ...

Exchange 2003 Disclaimer messages
Hello How do you add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Messages in Exchange 2003? Do you still have to rely on a third party tool for this? Any help or pointers will be great Thanks Suresh http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_sec5.htm Suresh Varghese wrote: > Hello > How do you add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Messages in > Exchange 2003? Do you still have to rely on a third party > tool for this? > Any help or pointers will be great > Thanks > Suresh ...

dynamic Disclaimer
Hello NG, i�ve the following problem: add a disclaimers to all outgoing mails as in KB317680 described works well. but I want do add a dynamic disclaimer. when the script runs the variable HTMLDisclaimer should be set by an sql-query. the following query works in an .asp site, but not in the sript... --- Code Start --- <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript"> Sub ISMTPOnArrival_OnArrival(ByVal Msg, EventStatus) set Myconn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Myconn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" Myconn.Open "d:/scripts/banner.mdb" SQL_query = &qu...

How to append signature as disclaimer at bottom of Email
Hi, How can i make all outgoing e-mails with the disclaimer information in the bottom of the e-mail. Any server setting will help instead og going to each outlook client. Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000/2002 ...

Add Disclaimer?
Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ -- J.B. A+, MCP, MCSE In news:%23LCNaZfSHHA.1228@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, jb <jb@nooakknoll.org> typed: > Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email > without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327 OK - so no way to do this "natively" using Outlook without creating SMTP connectors and the like.....thanks "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lan...

Disclaimer in Exchange
what is the easiest way to configure the disclaimer to all outgoing messages in Exchange 2003 ? Hi, Amit Tank wrote: > what is the easiest way to configure the disclaimer to all outgoing > messages in Exchange 2003 ? with 3rd Party-Tools for example gfi Mailessentials. -- Viele Gr�sse aus dem M�nchner S�den Walter Steinsdorfer [MVP] www.faq-o-matic.net Hi Amit, see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003 -- Regards, Sasa Milovanovic MCSE:Messaging sasa.milovanovic(at)exchangemaster.net "Amit Tank" <amitmtank@gmail.c...

Disclaimer does not work
Hi there, I have a problem with the SMTP disclaimer. I did follow the 317680 procedure, I've created the script then I´ve registered with smtpreg.vbs. But nothing happens The script was registered in the routing group bridgehead server to avoid the MAPI problem. (All the servers sent SMTP mail to it and the outsise). At the same time I'm using webmail (OWA) to forward mail outside the organization. But the disclaimer doesn´t show up So I don´t understand the problem. Pls -- Gabriel N Argentina ...

outgoing disclaimer
how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003? http://www.exclaimer.com/ is probably one of the better ways. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:716E8413-DCCE-4FD4-ABE0-D2A6A9573585@microsoft.com... > how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003? www.exclaimer.com "Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:716E8413-DCCE-4FD4-ABE0-D2A6A9573585@microsoft.com... > how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on e...

Exchange 2003
Hi Is there any way to add a disclaimer/autosignature to the footer of an external email in Exchange 2003? Or do I still have to use a third party tool (if so are there any reliable freeware offerings) In addition we need to be able to identify the user that has sent the email so that their name and email address is incorporated plus it needs to be their external address rather than their internal .local address. Many thanks Ben On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:06:15 +0100, "Ben" <Ben@NoSpam.com> wrote: >Hi > >Is there any way to add a disclaimer/autosignature to t...

Exchange 5.5
Hi, I am looking to incorporate the imsext.dll to our Exchange 5.5 setup in order to allow us to append a legal disclaimer at the bottom of all outgoing emails (as described in KB 258206 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185028). I don't own a copy of the Backoffice Resource Kit, however KB 185028 (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185028 ) indicates that I can download the "Internet Mail Connector Extension" from "Microsoft's World Wide Web server", with, of course, no links provided. I have seen this DLL posted...

Attach a Disclaimer to the bottom of all emails
Hello, I have Exchange 5.5 and I'm new to this software. Please can someone help me in finding out how to attach a Disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails. Thank you... L http://www.purenetworking.net/HintsTips/Exchange_Disclaimer ..htm >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >I have Exchange 5.5 and I'm new to this software. Please >can someone help me in finding out how to attach a >Disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails. > >Thank you... > >L >. > ...

Disclaimer on all outbound email
I've been looking for a way to add a company disclaimer on all outbound emails that are sent from a company's exchange server (two companies actually - one on Ex2000, the other Ex2003). I found the two articles 317680 and 317327, but these don't work on MAPI clients. Is there a way to do this for MAPI clients, eg Outlook. Thanks, Rob Best "free" solution is to download GFI Mail Essentials which allows you to keep using their disclaimer feature after the trial period expires. www.patrickrouse.com/exchange.htm#disclaimers Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Se...

Global "disclaimer" line
How do you put a global disclaimer on all outgoing email? I'm not talking about a .sig line. That's what each user uses to put their unique contact info in. I'm talking about a legal disclaimer that goes below the .sig line and is "stamped" on every outgoing email. To add a disclaimer the Microsoft Article is as follows http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;317680 However, to make your life easier, I recommend downloading the free version of GFI MailEssentials at the following link http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=11&lid=1 G...

Exchange 2010 Disclaimer HTML/Plain Text

Adding Company logo as Mail disclaimer
Freinds CAn I achieve the above subject matter ,in exchange 2003 without any 3rd party software SO Only by using a visual basic event sink http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003 "SP" <SP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B8977E0-59FF-43D7-BFDB-274D59F839A5@microsoft.com... > Freinds > > CAn I achieve the above subject matter ,in exchange 2003 without any 3rd > party software > > SO ...