Getting NDR from user that is no longer a delegate (meeting reques

We're getting an NDR from a user that used to be a delegate of someone's
calendar, but is no longer.  I checked the original meeting request and then
checked each attendees delegates, but the user isn't listed.
0
pscottlee (21)

look at this article id 253557

NDR goes where?
I had someone send an email in to a user and it didn't make it to their inbox. I checked my third parter spam filter and it went through there ok. I checked the Exchange 2003 server and it made it that far. I looked for the message in the ESM and I see an advanced queueing message, then a submitted to categorizer, then a categorized and Queued for routing event. The last line is SMTP: Non-delivery Report (NDR) Generated. This message should not have been rejected and I am trying to find out why it was. Where would I go to find the NDR or the case of it? IF there should ahve been an ...

All user Calendars shared read/write by default
Hello, I'm working on a network that was setup by someone else a couple years back. We're in the process of moving all Calendar information from an online service into Outlook. I noticed something odd in doing this: All the users calendars are available to anyone else for reading AND writing AND deleting. Meaning, you can add whoever you want into Shared Calendars and can then do anything you want to their calendar. There's nothing in the Sharing properties that points to anyone else having rights. There's nothing server side that I can find that allows this. Our Active ...

A Crystal Beginner

Update a note on a meeting but not send updates out to all attende
After a meeting request was created and sent to all our attendees, I want to add note to that meeting on my calendar but I don't want other attendees to get the note I am saving. If you are only adding to the note, no update should be sent. What version of Outlook? What addins do you have installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Excha...

No one can schudle a meeting
Since we upgraded from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 and my staff can not invite others in the office through calendar invitation in outlook 2000. When they click on any name, their time show like this ////////////////////////////////// (no information). Since this is effecting everybody in the office, I am sure the answer is easy but where? Can anybody help? Thanks, Dooma: That doesn't mean that people can't schedule meetings. It just means that the free/busy time for the particular user is not available. For the users who show up with //// for their F/B times, go to the use...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

no longer downloads fund updates
hello..for some reason,unknown to me, when i click on update prices online-for my funds- they are no longer updated....the program goes through the motions but the funds are not updated...this has just recently happened...the program has worked fine up till now...any opinions would be most appreciated...thank you A number of things could cause this. Some users have been reporting problems with updating over the last couple of weeks, perhaps that's the cause. It's also possible that you have an invalid symbol - maybe one has changed recently. I'd probably go with the former ...

How do I get??

users
I have an exchange 5.5 server and I have a user who got married. I changed her mail account and all seemed okay but I noticed that when she sends me and email the from address is still her maiden name. I can't seem to find how to change that. Are you trying to change the entire alias or the display name? Usually the alias stays the same and the display name changes. To make the change, please do the following: 1. go into Exchange Admin 2. find the users mailbox 3. get properties on the general page, make the changes for display name and if you like, ALIAS as well. Alternately, you...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

only receiving not sending emails for a user
Hi All, We have a need for a user account on Exchange 2003 in our organisation which can only receive emails. Internal and external! Has anybody any idea how we can manage this? We already tried to limit the size of sent messages to 0KB, but this doesn´t seem to work. I don't have time to try it for you, only some suggestions: In ADUC, open the user property window, Exchange General - Delivery Option... - Maximum recipients: 0 (don't think it works) Exchange General - Storage Limits... - Prohibit send at (KB): 0 (may work) Secuity - Advanced - Remove the entry "Allow SE...

Block Users from changing permissions
How can i stop users from changing permissions on their mailboxes. For example, we have 20 CSR's that I what to block from being able to change how their calender and contacts are shared. Only managers should be able to access their calenders, but they like to grant each other the permissions to do so. Also, is there a way to do this by group or mailbox store? I have tried playing with the permissions on the Exchange Advanced tab in AD users and computers to no avail, i have checked the deny on change permissions on Self, but it doesnt seem to have any affect. Thanks PS. Exchange 2003 S...

Get photos from a camera

2003: User not shown in Global Address
I set up an existing user with an email account using Exchange tasks in AD on my Exchange server. The procedure says it completed successfully, but when I look for the user in the global address list or in mailbox resources in ESM, there is no site of the user. The user's hidden recipient box is unchecked. Anyone have any ideas why it's not there? Has the user logged into the mailbox yet? The mailbox store will not actually create the mailbox until it has been used, that might explain why you don't see it in ESM. As far as the GAL, are you using Exchange Cached mode? If ...