Getting BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED in e-mails that are sent that have links.

When a user sends e-mails with links to other web-sites
and the mouse pointer is moved over the link it
says,"BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED" and then it gives
the link URL.  When we click on the link that has been
sent by another internal member the link doesn't work.
How can I fix this?

Thank you,
Micah Pokorney
0
micah (2)

Well, to start with, that is a setting in your email client (Outlook?) or
either in some sort of content filtering software that is doing that.
Exchange does not filter the content in such a way.

So, you need to start by looking at settings in the client or in any
content filtering software you are running. Is there any sort of Internet
filtering software on the client machine (Netnanny or other similar
programs). I believe some of these will do this as well.

Thanks,
Richard Roddy
Microsoft Exchange Support

--------------------
>From: "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com>
>Sender: "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com>
>Subject: Getting BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED in e-mails that are sent that
have links.
>Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:01:02 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
>
>When a user sends e-mails with links to other web-sites
>and the mouse pointer is moved over the link it
>says,"BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED:BLOCKED" and then it gives
>the link URL.  When we click on the link that has been
>sent by another internal member the link doesn't work.
>How can I fix this?
>
>Thank you,
>Micah Pokorney

0
rroddy (682)

Not All E-Mails Routed Into CRM
Running CRM 1.2. E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go into CRM even though the GUID is in the Subject line. Is this just a bug or is there a more sinister reason for this happening :0) Maybe this post and the one I just posted (16:40ish GMT 8th Novemeber) are related? -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user "HSP" wrote: > Running CRM 1.2. > E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. > Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go > into CRM even though ...

Updating Links in PowerPoint 2007
I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do I fix? In article <8D3689EE-EA7C-407F-B757-45CEDAE78976@microsoft.com>, Txm49 wrote: > I have pasted in links from Excel 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007 file. Both files > are on same drive. When I open the PowerPoint I get a message "Some linked > files were unavailable and can't be updated." What is going on? How do...

Conditional linked files
Hi, I have two files (a master and a detail) in which I pull through a column from the detail to the master, using "=[Detail.xls]Sheet1!$A$2" However I would like to configure the spreadsheets so that only data which meets a condition is pulled in the master, in other words using pseudo code as follows. If [link] in detail.xls = yes then display in master. I realise that the condition statement will probably need to sit in the master file but have no idea how this is done or whether possible at all. Any ideas? Mark -- madiba --------------------------------------------------...

A Crystal Beginner

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Question about forwarding mail to a POP3 server
I'm running exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 and have come across a difficult situation. Maybe one of you can help. Our client has the SBS inside their network and are using Outlook 2003 to interface with the Exchange server. They also have a POP3 server that sits out on the 'net. We have configured each client with an Exchange mail box as well as access to their POP3 account. When Outlook sends and receives it collects from both the local Exchange server as well as the POP3 boxes. When a user sends they use the Exchange server. Pretty straight forward so far. The challenge we ...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

outgoing mail #3
Hi There, I'm having problems with outgoing mail. It does not send out the email and errors out saying "cannot establish connection". Incoming mail is fine. Please help! Mani ...

Linked Servers and MemToLeave (VAS)
Hi, I know that the SQL Native Client linked server provider is an in_process provider and will use MemToLeave space. Is it the linked servers going out from the server or the linked servers coming in or both that affects MemToLeave? We still run 32_bit SQL2005 and we getting more requests for linked servers using the SQL Native Client provider. I just want to know when I have to worry about MemToLeave as we also have CLR and 3rd party products (Red Gate SQLBackup) that run in the same space. Thanks Chris VDI based backup products such as SQL Backup and others use i...

How can I attach a another mail to new email as not a file or picture ?
Hi, I could attach at MS Outlook a another email that could be received another time or person , but i can't find to choose for a email option. Could you make a help this to me? Best Regards It's not clear what you want to do. If you wish to forward a message, just highlight it and click on "Forward" or "Actions - Forward" or "Actions - Forward as attachment" If you are composing a message, and want to attach another message, the easiest way is to drag & drop the message into the composition window. If you wish to delay the s...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

catch all mail to invalid addresses
We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go to one person, not have an NDR sent out. I see that this is not possible in Exchange 2000, how about in Exchange 2003? Thanks, Neal Hi this KB is for Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324021 Nebojsa Seslija "Neal" <neal_@_ap0yar_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote in message news:OFAvGWxOFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go > to one person, not have an NDR sent out. > > I see that this is...

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Block Users from changing permissions
How can i stop users from changing permissions on their mailboxes. For example, we have 20 CSR's that I what to block from being able to change how their calender and contacts are shared. Only managers should be able to access their calenders, but they like to grant each other the permissions to do so. Also, is there a way to do this by group or mailbox store? I have tried playing with the permissions on the Exchange Advanced tab in AD users and computers to no avail, i have checked the deny on change permissions on Self, but it doesnt seem to have any affect. Thanks PS. Exchange 2003 S...