Full-Text - exchange-full-text-error.JPG (0/1)

I am getting an error that says "Specified Module not to be found"
when choosing full-text indexing tab in Exchange System Manager.

My system is Exchange 2003, and Windows 2003.

Picture screenshot is attached.

0
somejoe (2)

Limit text input in Excel 2003
I have seen a lot of posts talking about how to "limit" the text input of a cell to a certain number of characters, but using the data validation option does not stop the user from entering more than a defined number, it just warns that it is invalid. What can I do to make typing more than 36 characters impossible? I just want the input to stop after 36, and if data is pasted into the cell, I would want it cut off at 36. Thanks for any help you can give. -Erich Hi AFAIK this is not possible in a cell direct as a macro can't run while you're in Edit mode -- Regards Frank ...

Outlook is deleting text
Outlook is deleting text from my emails that are coming from Japan. This occurs when emails are sent back and to several times. Does any one know why? ...

few confusing things about Full-Text Search queries
hi I=92ve started learning FULL-TEXT Search queries ( using Sql server 2008 ) and I did try to find the answers to my questions by running various queries and see how they behave, but then not even the simplest of queries returned the results I=92ve expected, so=85 1) From Msdn: =93<simple_term> - Specifies a match for an exact word or a phrase. Examples of valid simple terms are "blue berry", blueberry, and "Microsoft SQL Server". Phrases should be enclosed in double quotation marks (""). Words in a phrase must appear in the same order ...

Script error in advanced find
When selecting values in Advanced Find, a user gets a script error like this: Line:26 Char:1 Object Expected Code:0 http://crm/Tools/ViewEditor/Dialogs/SelectedValues.aspx Other users work fine. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can be done about this? Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul i have seen this type of error when you have not installed the server patch for windows xp sp2 and the user is on windows xp sp2 also try clearing out the users internet caches -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "b_gul_t" <bgult@discussions.microsoft.com...

Outlook XP synchronization error 0x8004011D
Any help?? ...

Gap in connector for text
(Visio 2003) How do I increase the "gap" in a connector behind text? I prefer not to move the text about the connector but part of my text is blending with the line. I'm calling out signal names RX+, RX-, TX+, TX- and the + and - are somewhat disappearing. I can't seem to find a way to change the spacing, setting, whatever. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:14:55 -0500, "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote: >(Visio 2003) > >How do I increase the "gap" in a connector behind text? ...

smtp error notification sender
How can i configure the sender for smtp error notification. For the moment the standard smtp error notifications are sent with a blank FROM field. thanks for all suggestion gaël "gael" <gael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can i configure the sender for smtp error notification. For the moment >the standard smtp error notifications are sent with a blank FROM field. The MAIL FROM command is supposed to be empty. E.g., "MAIL FROM: <>" -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don&...

picture before text word 2003 How?
Hi all I want to put a small picture before text in word 2003. I want to put a picture of somebodys head on the line of text then text after it, then on the enxt line change the picture to someone elses head then add text and so on. How do I do this please? symbol? inser picture? how do I get my picture roughly the same size as the text? Thanks --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net --- In news:hmrp8m$3kk$1@adenine.netfront.net, Third Time Lucky <justme@home.com> typed: > Hi all > > I want to put a small picture befo...

XML Error Message
When I click on the Summary button for a case I receive an error message stating the following. Error: Object doesn's support this property or method Xml: undefined The only choice I have is to click the OK button. I then am able to go into the summary without any issues. This is just an annoying error and if anyone can help me figure out why it is being displayed I would appreciate it. Thanks. Keith I assume you are using an add-in like c360 Activity Summary, since there is no "Summary" in CRM out of the box. I would check with c360's support if that's where ...

hard drive too full after reinstalling XP
For numerous reasons, I did a full reinstall from XP Pro on up. There were two partitions, one that had a significant amount of data and one miniscule. I kept the partitions and wiped out the old info and loaded the new - at least that's what the windows were walking me through "Warning this will wipe out all previous versions...." To make a long story short, I have completely restored the laptop with minimal programs. All the Microsoft updates including SP3, have been loaded. When I went to check my disk usage in "my computer" the disk is half full! How is...

How to display the text properly?
I am using Traditional Chinese XP with SP3, when I open an old batch file, which contains some text command, recently, my PC is broken down, and require to re-install it. After that, when I open the batch file using Notepad, all command becomes strange char. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change the setting to display the text command from batch file properly? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Eric wrote: > I am using Traditional Chinese XP with SP3, when I open an old batch > file, which contains some text command, recently, my PC is broken down, >...

Outlook full
How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 gig limit? I permanently deleted files but did not affect the size of .pst very much. Can you split up the .pst into smaller batches? A .pst for each year perhaps? >-----Original Message----- >How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 >gig limit? I permanently deleted files but did not >affect the size of .pst very much. >. > >How do I lower the size of outlook.pst after I near the 2 gig limit? I >permanently deleted files but did not affect the size of .pst very >much. Hav...

ntuser.dat error message
When I bring up Outlook Express, I'm receiving the following error message: Cannot delete ntuser.dat: It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again. This just started happening in the past few days. Outlook is the 1st thing (and only program that I know of) that is running. How can I make this stop. I'm lost. Regards Gerry Hi Gerry, I understand you are receiving the following error message when you open Outlook Express. "Cannot delete ntuser.dat: It is being used by another person or program, close any programs...

Populate Text based on conditions
Hi - I am trying to determine a way to populate text based on input conditions. My example is with moon phases. I have all the moon phases based on date as follows in one sheet: A B Date Moon Phase 9/2 1st 9/3 1st 9/4 Full etc.. In another I have a table where the user inputs the date she worked and I want it to automatically fill in the second column with the Moon phase A B 9/4 NEED FORMULA 9/6 ..... I am so lost. Anyone know how to work this? -- en See this: http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.ht...

Outlook 2003 Error #6
Hello I am trying to send a Zip file which is 4mb. I get this error Outlook 2003 Error This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The item is currently being scanned for viruses. Try again in a few moments. Error is [0x80040119-0x00050a-0x000546]. Its happens right after I hit send and recieve. It doesn't seems to try to send any of the file. Any healp would be appreciated.. Thanks Anthony Anthony Chila <achila@paralleledge.com> wrote: > I am trying to send a Zip file which is 4mb. I get this > e...

Notepad automatic text formatting
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Everytime I highlight a word or phrase and 'bold', 'underline' or 'italicize' it, the next bullet point in my outline list automatically starts with that format. I have to manually change it back to 'normal' font attributes every single bullet point unless I start a new list. Is there a way around this? Thanks One thing that will help: Go to Tools> AutoCorrect � AutoFormat As You Type then remove the last check pertaining to "Format beginning of list...". It would be even more beneficial to...

Time Format to Text Output
Hi I run Excel 2K I have a series of times that I download from the mainframe. (these are in a date format) EXAMPLE 23/09/2009 6:07:00 AM 22/09/2009 9:22:00 PM 22/09/2009 7:40:00 PM etc etc I am in need of a formula that looks at these times, and based on their values, displays a particular piece of text. (in this case "DAY", "AFT", "NIGHT") Example Any time between the following: 7:20:00 AM to 3:19:00 PM should display the word DAY Any time between the following: 3:20:00 PM to 11:19:00PM should display the word AFT Any time between the following: 1...

how to sum a text field with commas
I have a field that contains values like "1,3,0,0" and "2,0,0" and "1". I need to sum those values within the field. The field can have up to 100 numbers seperated by commas. How can I do sum them? so in example 1 "1,3,0,0" I would want it to say 4 example 2 "2,0,0" I would want it to say 2 example 3 "1" I would want it to say 1 Any help is much appreciated. Thanks! RedGlow06 wrote: > I have a field that contains values like "1,3,0,0" and "2,0,0" and > "1". I need to sum thos...

dissapearing text
I'm puzzled by something that I'm sure will be obvious to others. I have a form (frmTask) with a textbox (txtTitle) having control source... =Forms!frmMainMenu!txtTitle Really, I'm just stealing the title from another open form. when it first opens, frmTask has no records, just a set of comboboxes used to produce records. Here's my problem. When frmTask first opens, txtTitle is blank. Only when I start to use the cbo's and records start appearing does the Title appear. By stepping through code, I've noticed that the Title doesn't appear until frmTask&#...

"Contact list full" Error message, but contact list is not full.
Hi, I am trying to add a new contact and it keeps saying my contact list is full (I have around 100 people on there). I delete people and still get the same message, I have even delete people out of my network on windows live, but still the same. I have had this problem for a couple of days now. Anyone help? Greetings Charles, This is an on-going problem over the past few days, and unsure what exactly is going on. However, you are certainly not alone. -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://...

Run-time Error 1004
I have a macro which splits composite data (20,000+ rows) into a number of accounts (3 at present) and then for each of these accounts splits the data further into users (85, 156, 130). Having separated the data, I copy each part to a temporary sheet, move this away from the main workbook and then save the new workbook with a filename based on the username. The problem is that when I run it it seems to stop (having created 177 new files) with this error message "Copy method of Worksheet class failed". The actual statement pointed to by debug is Sheets(my_temp).Copy After:=S...

How to move a sub window to full screen?
hi,all I have a problem in my c++ 6.0 app. I want to full screen a couple of windows. I just get the rect of desktop and call MoveWindow() to move my main app window to full screen. This is no problem. But when I did the same thing in a sub/child window, it is different. ::GetWindowRect(hDesktop, &rect);//rect.top = 0 , rect.bottom=768 ScreenToClient(&rect); //rect.top = -44, rect.bottom=724, left=-6, right=1018 //Here, I think it should be rect.top = -28, the title height. Why is it -44? MoveWindow(rect);// After that, we can not see the window title. So, how to convert this ? Tha...

Access will report error and shutdown when attempting to view a re
Cannot view a record in database. receive faulting application msaccess.exe, faulting module vbe6.dll in application event viewer. Source: Microsoft Office 11, Event ID: 1000. PC is Windows XP SP2 with Office 2003 and latest service packs. Rocks <Rocks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Cannot view a record in database. Is this one particular record? Using a form or table or query view? If a form is this all records or just one record. I ask because this could be a corrupt form or a corrupt record. See the Corrupt Records in a Microsoft Access MDB page at my website http...

Great Plains 7.5 & Framework 1.1
Hi!!! WARNING NERD!!!! JEJEJEJE No, i'm just kidding... is no warning, but it's URGENT!!!! Background of my situation: I'm going to develop an Integration for Great Plains 7.5; it is out of the boundries of Great Plains, is an interface that connect with Dynamics, and the company's DB, to extract some information of purchasing, products and so on; this information will be exported to a text plain, with the proper format, this file will be upload later in other environment. My question is: what problem can be, when I use Framework .NET 1.1. to deploy this integration...

DISK IS FULL
I have users who get disk is full message when tring to save excel file to a network drive. The drive has plenty of room 57G. The files are large 80meg and bigger with many links to other worksheets. ...